Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] You lead a very interesting love-life... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Shut up Warlock.[/COLOR]
Flash Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=4]HOLD THE PHONES HERE PEOPLE!![/SIZE] When I posted that message, Warlock had [B]6[/B] votes, and Rico had [B]5[/B] votes!! [SIZE=4]VOTES DON'T JUST DISAPPEAR!![/SIZE] [U]Someone[/U] changed the poll... ----- Now, it must of been someone who [U]didn't[/U] want Warlock off, and who has Moderating powers in the G&S forum... The only possible culprits are; James Adam Seph Transtic Warlock GinnyLyn James, Adam, GinnyLyn and Seph weren't online at the time. That leaves.. Transtic Warlock TN hardly ever comes into G&S, and he had to reason to do it... Warlock is the only one with the Motive, and the power to do it... I'm not placing the blame, or pointing any fingers... Just stating the facts.
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]How thrilling. Much more exciting than people talking about my love life.[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B][SIZE=4]HOLD THE PHONES HERE PEOPLE!![/SIZE] When I posted that message, Warlock had [B]6[/B] votes, and Rico had [B]5[/B] votes!! [SIZE=4]VOTES DON'T JUST DISAPPEAR!![/SIZE] [U]Someone[/U] changed the poll... ----- Now, it must of been someone who [U]didn't[/U] want Warlock off, and who has Moderating powers in the G&S forum... The only possible culprits are; James Adam Seph Transtic Warlock GinnyLyn James, Adam, GinnyLyn and Seph weren't online at the time. That leaves.. Transtic Warlock TN hardly ever comes into G&S, and he had to reason to do it... Warlock is the only one with the Motive, and the power to do it... I'm not placing the blame, or pointing any fingers... Just stating the facts. [/B][/QUOTE] Not [I]this[/I] again...
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Shut up Warlock.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes ma'am. *Shuts up*
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yes ma'am. *Shuts up* [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Thank you. And it's not ma'am, it's "miss." or Exotica, or Rai, or Graie...[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Thank you. And it's not ma'am, it's "miss." or Exotica, or Rai, or Graie...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Ok miss/Exotica/Rai/Graie.
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]JUST PICK ONE WARLOCK!!! :demon: Geez, supid mortals.[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]JUST PICK ONE WARLOCK!!! :demon: Geez, supid mortals.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry miss. I'll try not to annoy you again miss...
RicoTranzrig Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Okay, yeah...six votes...I don't get it...[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Flash Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Thankx [i]Locky[/i][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] LOCKY!? LOL!! LOL to the [I]extreme..[/I]
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] LOCKY!? LOL!! LOL to the [I]extreme..[/I] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Heh, I think I'll call him that from now on...:devil:[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Thankx [i]Locky[/i][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] LOCKY!?
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Heh, I think I'll call him that from now on...:devil:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] 'Locky' me...:rolleyes:
Flash Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] 'Locky' me...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] 'Locky me'?? That was a bad, bad joke...
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] 'Locky me'?? That was a bad, bad joke... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]No kidding Flash...:demon: Oh whatever.[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] 'Locky me'?? That was a bad, bad joke... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I know. My comedy's slipping...
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yeah, I know. My comedy's slipping... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]You never had any comedy to slip.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Yeah, but a lot of spam is slipping right now...
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Yeah, but a lot of spam is slipping right now... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah. But I'm too tired to delete it...
DeathKnight Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]All the mods r spamming... :therock: [/color][/b][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 All of them?! :rolleyes: Don't look at me...too much
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Ouch! Hey Warlock! Is yo eye Ok? Cause you just got dissed!................. In YO EYE! Ps Dont worry Im not Black!lol [/B][/QUOTE] I think I'll delete this spam though...
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]All of them?! :rolleyes: Don't look at me...too much [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Eheh, you're funny Rico. :D[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts