Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]King Penn, that was extremely, repeat [i]extremely[/i] lame.[/COLOR] :demon: [/B][/QUOTE] thats the way he wanted it to be -_-
RicoTranzrig Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I'm kinda wondering about that last person on the list that doesn't seem to show up anymore...
Krillen Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!!!See Ya Waorlock!!!
Raiha Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Oh well, Locky went byebye. I hope I'm one of the last 3 remaining.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Hopefully, the next vote-off can get started....
Sephiroth Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I'm kinda wondering about that last person on the list that doesn't seem to show up anymore... [/B][/QUOTE] well, since that person doesn't show off anymore, then I'll probably vote them off next.... oh, its friday so where's the next vote-off thread....
Flash Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] well, since that person doesn't show off anymore, then I'll probably vote them off next.... oh, its friday so where's the next vote-off thread.... [/B][/QUOTE] Correction, it's 5:28am on Saturday morning... And I'm not up early, i'm up very very late :sleep: Anywho, I'll get someone to close this thread, and sticky the new one... Hmmm, I see James is on... I wonder if he's awake...
Recommended Posts