OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #5 (sorry I'm REALLY x50 late!!)

Flash

Who is next?  

1. 1. Who is next?

• Warlock
    • Flash
    • Seph
    • Raiha
    • Rico
    • ssj chic
    • Mysticbabe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red]:demon: I wish I was killing you. :demon:[/COLOR]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

:demon: May I join you? :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, I'm sorry. I have been kind of annoying, haven't I? I'll try to stop. I want to be friends, not enemies. Again, I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me.

Hey Final Flash! I really like your Avatar and thanx for making mine, it turned out great! But I have a Question, will there be another version of OtakuBigBrother after this Because I think I could make it in this time! Well?Whats the deal and will there be?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Warlock's outta here... Wow... The place just won't be the same... *sniff*...I'll miss you man... *sniff*

Hell no! I don't get all sentimental 'bout stuff like this! Sorry Warlock, but looks like j00 are 0u774 here! [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that. Me and Rico are tied for '1st' place here. I think some people out there want me in...or maybe they just want Rico out...

I cant believe that worlock is getting voted against! I think Worlock is cool and ive seen him around for a while, man what will we do? this is some pressure! and hey no one answered to my quote! I wanna Know if there will be another version of this!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]and hey no one answered to my quote! I wanna Know if there will be another version of this! [/B][/QUOTE]

We don't know if they'll be another. We still got to finish this one and all. But if Flash thinks there should be another after this, he'll say. But for now, the word is no.

Thats odd, you might think im crazy but i havent seen rico around as much as i see warlock, im usually in games and stories, general, dragonball, and somtimes nintendo where i mostly see him, hey rico? what threads are your fav and where can i find you more often? you have aol? i wanna chat with the experts! if so my sn is partyman6913 ....anyone can add me, ill be glad to talk to someone, and thanx for the quote warlock, ill ask after this ones over, its sorta like survivor!