XxmagentaxX Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Does anyone know what happened to anipike??? It has been down for almost 3 weeks...and i lgo to anipike almost everyday and now it's down..... what the heck happened??
Adam Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Anipike is a legend, and legends never die. :angel: -Ad
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]Does anyone know what happened to anipike??? It has been down for almost 3 weeks...and i lgo to anipike almost everyday and now it's down..... what the heck happened?? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]I noticed this also; I have no idea what's happened, though....:cross:.[/COLOR]
amibasuki Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I'm so lost without it now:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl: now I have to look on Yahoo for anime sites most of 'em suck :butthead:
Krillen Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Lol, I havent checked to see recently but I go there for Hentai!lol Please dont bann me adam!:nervous:
Flash Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Lol, I havent checked to see recently but I go there for Hentai!lol Please dont bann me adam!:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE] Dude, you don't get banned for saying the word 'Hentai' or anything... What you do on the net is up to you, it really doesn't matter to the rest of us... Posting links or images to Hentai, Porn, whatever, that's what gets you banned... And as for Anipike... I'm d4mn annoyed that it's down, I used to visit that site all the time...
Guest darth_penguin Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Anipike is experiencing some web host problems right now. But you can visit the European mirror. It's basically the same. [url]http://anime.jyu.fi/~anipike/[/url]
Deedlit Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 I haven't noticed that it was down, but I looked up alot of things on that site that was REALLY hard to find.
Guest Akito Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 WHAT SORT OF EVIL HAS DONE THIS!!!!! I SWEAR BY THE, uhhhh, HOLY SWORD MESAMUNE THAT I WILL DESTORY THOSE WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR DESTRUCTION OF ANIPIKE!!!!!!
Navi Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 anipike.com is now some sort of cancer info center? wtf
Recommended Posts