OtakuBoards

Snappy comebacks that you have made.

PWNED

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]well lets see....

one day I was at the skating rink, and this guys I knew came up behind me and grabbed my ***.

Me:: WTF are you doing?

Devin:: You know you like it babe!

Me:: Why in the hell would you think that?

Devin:: Because I always get what I want!

Me:: Oh really? :smirk: well you just lost that bet! You over estimate yourself!

I then walked out the door and yelled Hump a llama out of my dad's truck window. It was awesome!lol :blulaugh: Oh well.. Guess you had to be there! lol[/COLOR]

Guest Mad Acer
[QUOTE=InuyashaLvr][COLOR=RoyalBlue]well lets see....

one day I was at the skating rink, and this guys I knew came up behind me and grabbed my ***.

Me:: Oh really? :smirk: well you just lost that bet! You over estimate yourself!

I then walked out the door and yelled Hump a llama out of my dad's truck window. It was awesome!lol :blulaugh: Oh well.. Guess you had to be there! lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

The human species has reached a new low. But next time be more gentle to the guy, it was probably the first *** he ever touched.

[QUOTE=InuyashaLvr][COLOR=RoyalBlue]well lets see....

I then walked out the door and yelled Hump a llama out of my dad's truck window. It was awesome!lol :blulaugh: Oh well.. Guess you had to be there! lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Bit odd that someone would just do that :P What a loser. Even a sexy beast like myself knows when it's too much XD And you actually know his name? You sure he's not a friend? ;)

Hump a llama out of my dad's truck window? I won't even ask why you shouted that in a skating rink XP

[QUOTE=Dragon Warrior]Bit odd that someone would just do that :P What a loser. Even a sexy beast like myself knows when it's too much XD And you actually know his name? You sure he's not a friend? ;)

Hump a llama out of my dad's truck window? I won't even ask why you shouted that in a skating rink XP[/QUOTE]

No, he wasn't a friend, I had met him once, and my friend was obsessed with him so I new his name. heheh don't ask about the yelling part hehehe XP

I remember one day at work, we were trading snaps. I dont remember an exact one, but here is one of the usual. I work at Pizza Hut, jsut to clarify

Me: Did ken(Our GayDriver) forget something again?
Drew(manager): Of course, doesn't he always. He was probably staring at your butt, and wondering when your gonna give it up to him
Me: .....You're the Load your mother should have swallowed.

Two ones, actually. One isn't my rebuttal, but the response of a friend of mine.

We were playing Melee a long time ago, and I was Samus. Scott was JigglyPuff. A Super Mushroom lands on the field, and I nab it.

Me: HAHAHHA! BIG MUSHROOM MEANS BIG SAMUS!!!

Scott jumps at me, I hear a whistle, then go flying off into oblivion. He then turns to me, with a sly and evil grin on his face,

Scott: And makes for a bigger target.

The second one makes no sense whatsoever, and I think that's why I love it so much (and probably why the argument ended so quickly, lol).

Chris: Now what do you have to say for yourself?
Me: Pie.

Ex: (She thought it was funny to make fun of me for being in Theater) You're so gay!
Me: You're right. I am gay. And the only reason I went out with you was because of all your manly qualities.

She wasn't to happy about that one.

I'm trying to think of a clean (as in language) comeback....

Oh, this damn guy tryin' to sell me somethin', and you know how they usually tell you their names? Well, let's say his name was Frank.

"Frank": Hello. I'm Frank Something-or-other, would you like to buy---
Me: Frank? Oh, Frank! It's you! Haven't seen you in a while! How are you?! We need to talk more often!
Frank: Um.... Hello?
Me: YOU INSISITVE JERK! I outta come over and slap you 'till your barber screams!
Frank: What?
Me: You take me out on a date, say I'm the prettiest thing you've ever seen and you never call back! I'm fed up with you! I hope I never see you again you jackass!

Then I hang up and no one called me to sell something for a month... 'course they were really calling my dad... but I happened to pick the phone up at the time ;)