Guest Zeh Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Let's see how many of you guy's know about the Final Fantasy's that [b]aren't[/b] for thee PSX. PM me the answers so you don't spoil it for other people. 1. in Final Fantasy 6 (or 3) how many Atma(sp?) weapons are there? 2. In final fantasy 4 (or 2) do any characters ever change classes? 3. how many characters are there in the ORIGNAL Final Fantasy? 4. Does any one get married in the snes/nes games? 5. name the default main characters name in ff6 or 3 6. do any characters ever appear more than once (as in, in a different game) 7. What is the last bosses name in ff4 (or 2) These shouldn't be too hard if you've played the game Good Luck :naughty:
Kuja Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]spam... i already did one like this hehe... lol... no one answers them :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 you'd think that after they run around shouting that they are FF masters that they would answer them....
Kuja Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i attempted to... off the top of my head but then i havent played 1 in ages... an only played parts of 2... and read the stragy guide for 3... at least that is what i remeber... i think i got like 2 or 3 right :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I dont use strategy guides, but I love to just stand in a shop and read em...lol:laugh:
Guest Zeh Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Actually you got 4.5 Kuja lol hehe why don't you try to answer them safer? they have nothing to do with being a FF master... just for fun ^.^
Kuja Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok... now for a fun ez question... was Cid in the FF movie? and if so where was he?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Cecil Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Kuja, that's easy, anyways I know. No, there wasn't a CID in the movie, but there was a man that went by the name of SID, which is pronouced the sameway.
Kuja Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nice job lol... didnt think very many people read the credits besides me :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Cecil Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 LOL! I didn't read the credits. I was too short and the people in front of me where tall and fat, j/k. Anyways I read it in a magazine.
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Actually you got 4.5 Kuja lol hehe why don't you try to answer them safer? they have nothing to do with being a FF master... just for fun ^.^ [/B][/QUOTE] I would, but I already know which ones I got right, only 2 of them, go figure, my memory has gone old and dusty....
coolkam007 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it says PM for a reason... thou u had a few right... #2 was right.. 5 was part right, and 6 well yea that was too, but it says PM's so that the answers arent here for others to read... and then claim they know the answers... it is to see what you treally know :)--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I think I got most of them. Right now I'm playing FFIII/VI, and I've almost finished FFII/IV. I've never played FFI, but I've read about it in old Nintendo Power issues, and other mags. Also I remember seeing my brothers play it a long time ago, but I don't remember much. I'd be surprised if I got all of them though.
coolkam007 Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 heh ^^ mucho sorry kuja.. i guess i spaced that..
shibatku Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I can't think of some of them I rarely play those other games. [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]rules say use a PM to cloud... so i have to delete your answers... thou u did get a few right--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now