DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Ugh i cant believe i posted my pic....[/color][/b][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 IIIIEEEE! My pic.... i don't look good.... Cam looks fine as always :) Deathknight didn't look like anything I imagined... thats not bad by any means, it's just... not what I invisioned you as :) You certainly don't look very tall.... then again it's kinda hard to tell hieght when it's waist up :p You look good though :) un pictore below. l l v
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]i dont look tall in that pic... lol... if i was next to a car... i'd look tall....[/color][/b][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 what type of car? ^_^ how about a rav4.. are you taller then one of those? or.. maybe a chevy blazer?
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I'm taller than a ford windstar.... [/color][/size][/b]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I dunno i never owned a tank... lol :cross: [/color][/b][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 you own a ford windstar? .. sweet.. where do you live? :wigout:
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]San Antonio, Tx[/color][/b][/size]
coolkam007 Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 er........... how far is that from springfield oregon?.. o_O
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Far away... lol.... a couple of days by car.... i dont know the exact distance...[/color][/b][/size]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [b] Deathknight didn't look like anything I imagined... thats not bad by any means, it's just... not what I invisioned you as :) You certainly don't look very tall.... then again it's kinda hard to tell hieght when it's waist up :p You look good though :) [/b][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Erm.... i dunno what kind of picture i gave ppl on here... i guess a dark teen... O.o...but thats me..... One n only.... Death Knight in the flesh eh? :cross: [/color][/b][/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 back to the topic... samhain started b/c of the precision of the equinoxes.... by the way, DK, you are soooo cute!
Justin Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I think it has something to do with the Fall harvest and winter being assiciated with dark, cold, and death in feudal Europe. (Oh, and BabyGirl, if you still need to talk with me I will be on AIM tonight for about an hour)
Biida Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Okay, I've a question... What do pictures of people have to do with carving pumpkins and All Hallows' Eve? :confused:
BabyGirl Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]Okay, I've a question... What do pictures of people have to do with carving pumpkins and All Hallows' Eve? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Who knows. I tried to start a relevant topic, but I guess it just didn't work :rolleyes: [/color]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [B]Right im gonna simplify this a lot: - Christian god ppl go around killing all pagans and nicking their holidays (including christmas funnily enough, ill explain it another time)and messing em up, end of story.[/B] Im 17 and like 5'8 and it is soooo stressing, theres nothing worse that being small, part from being something bad as well as being small.
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B][B] Im 17 and like 5'8 and it is soooo stressing, theres nothing worse that being small, part from being something bad as well as being small. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue]:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I'm hurt, because I'm small:bawl: :bawl: [/color] [color=green] DeathKnight, you look nice:) [/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Thanks ppl...[/color][/b][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now