Majora64 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 so which Majin Buu form is your absolute favorite? and pleaz explain why?:naughty:
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Not seen the saga, but fat buu looks funny, his name is Majin Buu I belive?
coolkam007 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 i like fat buu, cuz hes funny.. ^_^ *turns Majora into a chocolate egg and eats him* mmm.. chocolate eggie majora... :wigout: :excited:
Transtic Nerve Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 I like Super Buu! Kid Buu is a little goofy for me... Mr. Buu (Fat Buu) is funny :)
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 kid buu, he looks kinda cool, as though hes suffering from angst at times
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 fat buu like seen in this pic. ( for those of you who dont know what buu looks like) I like Mr. Buu because he is funny. And how he can turn people into crackers.
Guest Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Super Buu and Kid Buu are the best just like Seph said...
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Super Buu and Kid Buu are the best just like Seph said... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Haven't seen the saga yet, but Super Buu and Mr Buu cos he does a funny dance[/SIZE]
Dragonballzman Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 There one thing I don't get though...I have a piccy of a skinny, brown Buu punching Fat Buu! I thought Buu was only one person???
Ryan Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 I haven't seen the Buu Saga but Fat Buu (Mr. Buu) looks awesome. Just goes to show you fat people can accomplish many things like get ona tv show!
Ryan Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 (Thinks) Hey wait! Mr. Buu isn't really a person though.
PiroMunkie Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]I like Kid Buu first, then Super Buu, then Mr. Buu.[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]There one thing I don't get though...I have a piccy of a skinny, brown Buu punching Fat Buu! I thought Buu was only one person??? [/B][/QUOTE] he is, he does what kame-san did when he split into himself and piccoro, one good, one bad, same thing happens to buu, when they split, fat buu is the good one, him and mr satan become friends....
Guest ssj3gotenks Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Kid Buu is the best is form because he is the most powerful:devil: :flaming: :demon: :naughty:
Guest perfectcell43 Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 can you all give pics of the buu forms......
BlackUnicorn Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 i like fat and kid buu the best........ theyre the only ones ive seen
kizu Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I liek fat buu too, i haven't seen that part of the saga ( i am at the part where goku and vegeta are fighting, and buu is almost back t ofull power). But i will elt you know when i see it. I think I have only a few more episodes left before it.
shibatku Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I like super buu not the fat one he looks stupid why does he have to start out fat then build up to super hes thinner and better.
Posthumous Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 i like Kid Buu.Also Super Buu.Thin Buu. and Fat Buu
Guest Majin Gohan Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Hard to decide. I like them all. I like Super Buu b/c he's the least crazy. I like Fat Buu b/c he's so funny and pulls some crazy antics off (like when he clears that entire bakery of it's food and some girl stands up to try to stop him and make him pay for it) and when he dances around and stuff LMAO he is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! Kid Buu just b/c he's so crazy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now