Tintin Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Hey ppl vote about your fav tekken character it can be from any one e.g 1,2,3,tag or 4 if you have played it but i am gonna post some characters i know in the poll of course my fav is Eddy gordo with his spinning kicks and rodeo kicks :D :laugh:
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 this should be in Sony.... topic moved oh, and I like Kazuya Mishima the most....
Tintin Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 Cheers Sephiroth i put it in general discussion by mistake and kazuya is pretty cool i forgot to write him down but he is in the others option on the poll and Kazuya and Devil are a wicked tag team if u have ever played as them.:excited: :laugh: :flaming: :cool:
Zidargh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 My favourite is Jin Kazama.(Splittin image apparently) By the way Tin Tin,I can get you one of those cartridges you want.Its completely legal,nothin about chippin and that,I found one in the shop.
Tintin Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 Hey chris that's cool have u actually got one now or have u seen it in a shop and also thanx for voting on my poll i weren't sure if anyone would vote:eek: :flaming: :laugh:
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 bryan fury is also one of my favourite characters, he's just so cool.... and look's like zidane should thank me about the cartridge thing since I told him about it, lol....
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Yeah, thankyou Sephiroth.I haven't got one yet,but I'm gonna order one soon.Its called a 'smart cart',yeah so once again,thankyou very much Sephiroth...:D By the way,TinTin,if there's anythin to do with an RPG or Tekken on a poll,me and Sephiroth will always vote...
Kittie Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 i Love Hwoarang! <--hope that's spelled right i like him because he's kute and i like fighting with the legs! which he does...:love: :babble:
Sephiroth Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B]i Love Hwoarang! <--hope that's spelled right i like him because he's kute and i like fighting with the legs! which he does...:love: :babble: [/B][/QUOTE] heh, yeah he is kinda cute, but jin is cuter, heh.... and yeah, like zidane said, if its tekken or rpg, you bet your butt I'll be involved in it somehow whether it be voting in a poll or digging through a games companies trash....
shibatku Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I like Yoshimitsu's moves. Of course I rarely play it.
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, yeah he is kinda cute, but jin is cuter, heh.... and yeah, like zidane said, if its tekken or rpg, you bet your butt I'll be involved in it somehow whether it be voting in a poll or digging through a games companies trash.... [/B][/QUOTE Me and Sephiroth are like that,by the way? Sephiroth do u know where the hell the Square Europe HQ in the UK is located?
Tintin Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 Hey ppl thanks for postin on my poll and also voting it's cool and i also like King he is pretty cool and his 10 hit combo is well good and i got caught in it and i lost though lol:D :laugh:
Sephiroth Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] Me and Sephiroth are like that,by the way? Sephiroth do u know where the hell the Square Europe HQ in the UK is located? [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think they are located in the UK....
Fall Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 I think Eddy Gordo is the best out of the whole lot of them. He rulez!! And after that, I like Gun Jack. He's fairly good too, only because he can beat up opponents with his big strong robot arm.
King Penn Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 lei wu long all the way, baby! :D fightwise, jin is better than kazuya, he has far more moves and combos, kazuya looks better though
kileone_s_n Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B]i Love Hwoarang! <--hope that's spelled right i like him because he's kute and i like fighting with the legs! which he does...:love: :babble: [/B][/QUOTE] fighting mainly with legs is tae kwon do, which is what he does
Zidargh Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kileone_s_n [/i] [B] fighting mainly with legs is tae kwon do, which is what he does [/B][/QUOTE] I'll just quote that Tae Kwon Do originates from Korea ,which is where Hwoarang and Baek come from.
Break Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lil' Yoshimitsu with his sword and old man Wang... with his... beard.[/SIZE]
gundamcat17 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 well i think kazuya is hot and well jin is darn powerful if you learn how to chicken.otherwise my best chars are lei and xiayu
Flash Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 None of you can compare to my m4d 5k1ll5 obtained with Paul Phoenix...
Sephiroth Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i] [B]lei wu long all the way, baby! :D fightwise, jin is better than kazuya, he has far more moves and combos, kazuya looks better though [/B][/QUOTE] hah! fool, even with lei, you can never defeat me, except for that one time, 1 year ago, but I wasn't even looking at the screen, so :p to you.... and as for jin better than kazuya fighting wise, your talking about tekken tag, try tekken 4, kazuya kicks some serious butt....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 well I played all the tekkens. :) lol I'm pretty good with Kazuya and Hwoarang but I can kick but with Jin and Law. I'm ok with Eddy and Yoshimitsu. But when I play Tag...I rule with JUN! :D I can kick anyone's ends with her! :D lol :angel: :blush: :laugh:
Zidargh Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]well I played all the tekkens. :) lol I'm pretty good with Kazuya and Hwoarang but I can kick but with Jin and Law. I'm ok with Eddy and Yoshimitsu. But when I play Tag...I rule with JUN! :D I can kick anyone's ends with her! :D lol :angel: :blush: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] Aswell as her being one of the sexiest females on the game.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now