Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fav Tekken Character  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Fav Tekken Character

    • Eddy Gordo
      2
    • Jin Kazama
      1
    • Paul Phoenix
      2
    • King
      0
    • Yoshimitsu
      1
    • Hwoarang
      3
    • Jack,Gun Jack,Jack 2,P-Jack
      0
    • Baek Doo San
      0
    • Bryan Fury
      1
    • Any Others
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey ppl vote about your fav tekken character it can be from any one e.g 1,2,3,tag or 4 if you have played it but i am gonna post some characters i know in the poll of course my fav is Eddy gordo with his spinning kicks and rodeo kicks :D :laugh:
Posted
Cheers Sephiroth i put it in general discussion by mistake and kazuya is pretty cool i forgot to write him down but he is in the others option on the poll and Kazuya and Devil are a wicked tag team if u have ever played as them.:excited: :laugh: :flaming: :cool:
Posted
My favourite is Jin Kazama.(Splittin image apparently)
By the way Tin Tin,I can get you one of those cartridges you want.Its completely legal,nothin about chippin and that,I found one in the shop.
Posted
Hey chris that's cool have u actually got one now or have u seen it in a shop and also thanx for voting on my poll i weren't sure if anyone would vote:eek: :flaming: :laugh:
Posted
bryan fury is also one of my favourite characters, he's just so cool....

and look's like zidane should thank me about the cartridge thing since I told him about it, lol....
Posted
Yeah, thankyou Sephiroth.I haven't got one yet,but I'm gonna order one soon.Its called a 'smart cart',yeah so once again,thankyou very much Sephiroth...:D
By the way,TinTin,if there's anythin to do with an RPG or Tekken on a poll,me and Sephiroth will always vote...
Posted
i Love Hwoarang! <--hope that's spelled right

i like him because he's kute and i like fighting with the legs! which he does...:love: :babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]i Love Hwoarang! <--hope that's spelled right

i like him because he's kute and i like fighting with the legs! which he does...:love: :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, yeah he is kinda cute, but jin is cuter, heh....

and yeah, like zidane said, if its tekken or rpg, you bet your butt I'll be involved in it somehow whether it be voting in a poll or digging through a games companies trash....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, yeah he is kinda cute, but jin is cuter, heh....

and yeah, like zidane said, if its tekken or rpg, you bet your butt I'll be involved in it somehow whether it be voting in a poll or digging through a games companies trash.... [/B][/QUOTE
Me and Sephiroth are like that,by the way?
Sephiroth do u know where the hell the Square Europe HQ in the UK is located?
Posted
Hey ppl thanks for postin on my poll and also voting it's cool and i also like King he is pretty cool and his 10 hit combo is well good and i got caught in it and i lost though lol:D :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]

Me and Sephiroth are like that,by the way?
Sephiroth do u know where the hell the Square Europe HQ in the UK is located? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think they are located in the UK....
Posted
I think Eddy Gordo is the best out of the whole lot of them. He rulez!! And after that, I like Gun Jack. He's fairly good too, only because he can beat up opponents with his big strong robot arm.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]i Love Hwoarang! <--hope that's spelled right

i like him because he's kute and i like fighting with the legs! which he does...:love: :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

fighting mainly with legs is tae kwon do, which is what he does
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kileone_s_n [/i]
[B]

fighting mainly with legs is tae kwon do, which is what he does [/B][/QUOTE]
I'll just quote that Tae Kwon Do originates from Korea ,which is where Hwoarang and Baek come from.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]lei wu long all the way, baby! :D
fightwise, jin is better than kazuya, he has far more moves and combos, kazuya looks better though [/B][/QUOTE]

hah! fool, even with lei, you can never defeat me, except for that one time, 1 year ago, but I wasn't even looking at the screen, so :p to you....

and as for jin better than kazuya fighting wise, your talking about tekken tag, try tekken 4, kazuya kicks some serious butt....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
paul coz his hair rules.
Posted
well I played all the tekkens. :) lol

I'm pretty good with Kazuya and Hwoarang but I can kick but with Jin and Law. I'm ok with Eddy and Yoshimitsu.

But when I play Tag...I rule with JUN! :D I can kick anyone's ends with her! :D lol
:angel: :blush: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]well I played all the tekkens. :) lol

I'm pretty good with Kazuya and Hwoarang but I can kick but with Jin and Law. I'm ok with Eddy and Yoshimitsu.

But when I play Tag...I rule with JUN! :D I can kick anyone's ends with her! :D lol
:angel: :blush: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
Aswell as her being one of the sexiest females on the game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...