Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
DK, you are a poetic person also. Yeah, I kinda noticed that girls perfer a guy that listens. I usually ignore what they say when they talk and move on, unless they have something important to say. Or if I like there voice...

Come to think of it, I'm not really that shy, only around girls. I can get up in front of the class and explain stuff, and I can talk to just about everyone, I just don't talk about my feelings.

BTW I don't remember if the original topic was also how you handle relations, but since I'm not sure and GA said it, I will say that I handle relationships pretty well. My opinion sucks since I never been in a relationship :blackeye:;...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I know exactly what you mean! Ever since I started Pre-school I was shy,I have a picture of me in pre school,front row,sad/lonely looking,holding my grey doggie w/black ears toy. People would always ask why I didn't talk,I would just shrug and say,"I dunno".
As I said before,I'm alot more open than I was last though,which I guess is good.:) Around my familly,I'm really loud!! My brother and I annoy our parents all the time,not on purpose though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]I am very shy!!! Even when I was little I was shy. So I never made any friends because I was to scared to talk to anyone. I even have trouble buying things at the store. At school I always had people asking me why I didn't talk, as long I as I can rember.I have always be shy and I'm very much used to it.[/COLOR] :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Posted
I am terribly shy (look at my name for crying out loud! , if I have to speak in public or talk to a girl I like I completely start freaking out: I start shaking, I stutter.... Its an awful mess.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I am terribly shy (look at my name for crying out loud! , if I have to speak in public or talk to a girl I like I completely start freaking out: I start shaking, I stutter.... Its an awful mess. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I just blush, I don't make an awful mess like you. [/color]
Posted
Lol, I can pretty much control, the ton of my voice and my facial expression, so that dosn't happen. Hey, Shyguy, maybe you should hide behind you mask, a little longer.
Posted
The only way I can stop stuttering and becoming nervous is if I just let it all out, which my voice projects out in all directions so everybody calls attention to me, then I get all tense when I realize that everyone's looking at me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I usually just blank out when I'm low energy...I just listen a whole lot with a mindlesss expression on my face. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Me too, When I'm tired, I just listen, and I don't even remember what anything after that. [/color]
Posted
me, i love getting up & speaking in front of people. all the attention focused on me. plus i write some damn good speeches too. i am such a show-off sometimes. when i think of how shy i used to be, it is rather astounding.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Lol, I can pretty much control, the ton of my voice and my facial expression, so that dosn't happen. Hey, Shyguy, maybe you should hide behind your mask, a little longer. [/B][/QUOTE]

sounds lke a plan to me...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i guess im kinda shy but not with my friends or people i'm comfortable with, they'd say imma loud mouth:D i dont talk alot around people though and the think im weird. i even dont post alot cause im kinda shy online( dont know why). its weird cause i see people who've came here in oct. and their already in like the 500's while i've been here longer and am only at like 100 somethings:)
Posted
Don't worry Outlaw Star, In the words of the immortal Adam:

[B]"The less you say, the greater you appear."[/B]

Besides, nobody likes a spammer anyway :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]me, i love getting up & speaking in front of people. all the attention focused on me. plus i write some damn good speeches too. i am such a show-off sometimes. when i think of how shy i used to be, it is rather astounding. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1] I write good speeches, but I can never stand up and speak. I don't like to get attention, I blush when people look at me. [/color][/size]
Posted
shy...................... am I shy? No, I'm not. I'm not shy in that I'm not afraid to talk to people. And I thrive on attention I get when I'm in front of crowds. I've given speeches before, and I've acted in plays. But I'm not loud. I know when it's appropriate to speak up and when to listen. It's very important in life to know how to do both, or you'll become unbalanced socially and emotionally.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [color=blue][size=1] I'm not balance [/color][/size] :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

uhhhhhhhhh, don't get upset or anything :nervous: *pats morningdew on the back* everyone is different. All that matters is that you are happy with yourself, and that you do what you can in order to achieve that if you haven't already.:
Posted
im not shy...the stupidity and ignorance that surrounds me is so strong that i suppress anger and become anti-social. pity me so i can destroy you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]im not shy...the stupidity and ignorance that surrounds me is so strong that i suppress anger and become anti-social. pity me so i can destroy you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][b]Navi, you make me laugh.[/b]
[i]by babygirl[/i]

Know not I if that is good,
but if I knew, perhaps I could
stop writing this stupid rhyme
and accept that it is now bed time!

Thank you *bows*[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]
[i]by babygirl[/i]
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Cera[/i]
[b]Yeah, if you don't delete the entire board.... [/b]
[/quote]

you guys crack me up. :laugh: :bawl: *dies laughing*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...