Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fav Metal Gear Game  

  1. 1. Fav Metal Gear Game

    • Metal Gear Solid
      3
    • Metal Gear: VR Missions
      0
    • Metal Gear Solid 2
      2


Recommended Posts

Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
There are more MG games than that. I never played them though. I guess I'll say MGS since MGS2 isn't out yet, but my mind will no doubt change
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]There are more MG games than that. I never played them though. I guess I'll say MGS since MGS2 isn't out yet, but my mind will no doubt change [/B][/QUOTE]


Exactly, same here. Ya took the words outta my mouth.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]If you want the demo of MGS2 just simply buy 'Zone of the Enders' you get the demo free with it last time I checked.Thats how I got mine. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, i think most of us know that already. We just talking bout the whole game.MGS2
Posted
[SIZE=1]I only played the first one... and I loved it! It's soo cool! But, then again I haven't played the second two, what're they like...?[/SIZE]
Posted
the original metal gear on the original nintendo . . . that was a bear and a half right there . . . i beat that thing once with the help of a guide, and a few years later i managed to stumble back through it on my own -- it made me proud. there was a second one right for original nintendo, i am pretty sure i beat that one too -- solid for playstation -- that was fun, hahah i rented it right, 20 minutes before it was due back i beat the sniper chick out in the frozen tundra on the FIRST CD, so i was like woohoo i finally go through the first disc, so i decided to re-rent it . . . and of coure, the second disc, you walk through the door, fight the last guy, escape, and the game's over with -- and this was about an hour or so after i got back hahaha . . .

so yeah . . thanks for the memories metal gear!!! can't wait for sons of liberty!!!!!
Posted
I watched my brother play the Nintendo versions when I was younger, and then watched him play MGS when he got it for Christmas...I thought it was the stupidest thing...until I played it for myself and got addicted. ^^;; Now I won't let him take it back to college with him...gahaha. ^_^
Posted
Go the Original Metal Gear on NES! That one was d4mn hard... However, I've always liked MGS - The GBC version. MGS on PSX was without a doubt one of the best games i've ever played, and just the demon of MGS2... Woah... It blew me away.

Hell, all the MGS games rule. That's the bottom line..

But overall, I'd say I liked MGS-VR Missions. Why? Because I'm a die-hard Grey Fox fan, and that game is also hilariously funny!

Anywho, enough of my rambling. Back to the Anime sections for me..
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] I like Metal Gear Solid, 1 and 2. [/color][/size][/b]
Posted
Duo_Mex I believe thats spam. But right now its tied between MGS and MGS2, well so far thats the ratings. If your looking at this page part please vote.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Go the Original Metal Gear on NES! That one was d4mn hard... However, I've always liked MGS - The GBC version. MGS on PSX was without a doubt one of the best games i've ever played, and just the demon of MGS2... Woah... It blew me away.

Hell, all the MGS games rule. That's the bottom line..

But overall, I'd say I liked MGS-VR Missions. Why? Because I'm a die-hard Grey Fox fan, and that game is also hilariously funny!

Anywho, enough of my rambling. Back to the Anime sections for me.. [/B][/QUOTE]
I've never played the NES version. Is it any good compared to the PSX and coming soon PS2 series of MGS?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]
I've never played the NES version. Is it any good compared to the PSX and coming soon PS2 series of MGS? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha! That's a good one!! ...You're joking, right?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I know thats funny please tell me your kidding right? It could never be equal to the others that version sucked royally. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I wouldn't say they sucked... Just not as good. The first two were on NES, so hey, what can you expect? They were probably 'revolutionary' when they were made. I wouldn't know, I can't remember that far back, heh.
Posted
I bought Metal gear for gameboy and it was ok. They could have done better and i hope a new one comes out on GBA, until then I'll just play MGS2 on PS2. :D

I have seen some of the old Meta Gears...... Ugggghh...... that's all im gonna say.
Posted
metal gear sold was the best because it was a all round good game, and who could not like the box to hide in.
even though i did not like the fight aginst sniper wolf, i ended up useing the nakita missle, i gust blew here up:angel:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...