Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE=Drix D'Zanth]Well, my sisters are probably Annie, and Japan_86... when they were on Jenna and Juu were probably very sister-ish... Those were back in what Drix calls the golden days of Jenna... -_-
I consider Boba Fett, maybe Deathbug, and a few others "cousins".
Mitch, Lynx, Baron Samedi, Chaos, and Tony (semjaza) would most definately be brothers... even in a metaphorical sense.

Finally, I'm Siren's daddy... :laugh:[/QUOTE]
I would like to just take this opputunity that I am officially that uncle that appears at any family function in which booze is free and likewise distributive. Yes, that one that embarrasses you by just hearing his name mentioned.

Aside from that, I'm just a random relative. Like for example, Ken one time went into this great long debacle about how since I was his bro I was somehow linked to every member on OB. And, yes, he actually linked me to just about everyone he could pick on...

God that was a long chat.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Drix D'Zanth'] Tony (semjaza) would most definately be brothers... even in a metaphorical sense. [/quote]

When did this happen? lol

Anyway, currently I'm only "married" to anatema, as far as I know. I forget my exact relationship to Asphy.
Posted
[size=1] My new name is Quad Syk! Sheesh!! *runs to her room and crys* and you forgot that Sennen is your son as well. Shame on you!


Husband: N/A
Boy Friend: N/A
Father: Shinmaru
Mother: Syk 3 (Gasp-ism)
Brothers and sisters: Ohkami, Ryoko TDC (changed name, but I don't remember), OtakuSennen, Lrb, and Swordsaint.
Master: Dragon Warrior
Partner in crime: Vicky

Yes, Syk is my mother, i'm not sure how it gets it's sex changes done so quickly, but it some how does it.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I have never felt so alone in the world as I do right now: I [i]have[/i] no family [i]or[/i] friends!

Godel's ego says: Thanks for that. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Semjaza Azazel]When did this happen? lol
[/QUOTE]


... All of our years Tony.. all of those AIM conversations...

Me: Hey Tony
Tony: Hey
Me: .. sooo anything new?
Tony: Why do you keep messaging me?
Me: You're so funny Tony! Hey I listen to Nine Inch Nails!!
Tony: Congrats
Me: Yeah! Thanks for getting me into them!
Tony: What?
Me: I owe so much to you
Tony: ...
[b]Semjaza has logged off as of xxx p.m [/b]
Me: Well got to go my 'ol chum.
Me: Nice talking to you.
Me: keep in touch...

If that's not brothership... well, I don't know WHAT is.

But if what we [i]have[/i] isn't good enough.. then fine... you don't have to be on my list :(
Posted
[quote name='Drix D'Zanth]But if what we [i]have[/i'] isn't good enough.. then fine... you don't have to be on my list :([/quote]

Oh it's plenty, old chum.
Posted
Yeah, I'm just with Syk3, I guess. And, uh, apparently we're brothers, too, which breaks new ground on OB, I suppose. Also, OtakuSennen is an unofficial son of ours, while Quad is somehow our daughter. Furthermore, according to Japan, Quad is her sister, and since I'm Japan's 'brother' that means my daughter is also my sister, which also means that my head really ******* hurts right now. I need to lay down.
Posted
[QUOTE=wiccansamurai]Will someone adopt me? I want a screwed up family too!

I promise to eat my carrots.[/QUOTE]


[color=darkviolet]I'll adopt you, but let me warn you first:

It'll probably be a single parent household

I can't find my good twin so I think I may soon suffer from scitzophrenia

After a few days you'll think you may have been better off with the wolves

That's all the warnings I have.

Oh, does anyone want to be my estranged husband? It'll be fun.! :laugh: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]I'll adopt you, but let me warn you first:

It'll probably be a single parent household

I can't find my good twin so I think I may soon suffer from scitzophrenia

After a few days you'll think you may have been better off with the wolves

That's all the warnings I have.

Oh, does anyone want to be my estranged husband? It'll be fun.! :laugh: [/color][/QUOTE]
[color=orange][size=1][font=veranda] OIo!! Pick me! :laugh: Why don't we extend the enstranged family, eh? It's not like we're wierd enough.

Wiccansamurai: {{hugz}} Be my daughter or sister? *isn't sure who her children are, though she probably has twenty by now*[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I never really had a family comprised of "members" of the OB. Basically it was me married to PiroMunkie and our five kids: Anna, Chester, Dexter, Orlando, and Pearl. There is, however, the OB Royalty, which is a pretty big tree and there is list around here somewhere, with people like Sara as the Royal Cynic and Ken the Knight (my dah-ling) and Neil the Royal Executioner (always did such a wonderful job, dear).

Oh yeah, and I'm James's First Wife. And that it important, lol.[/color][/size]
Posted
You know, we should probably put this chart in a place of honor on the site, both to prove how crazy we all are, and to scare away outsiders. :laugh:
I have no family. Suddenly I'm lonely. :( Oh well.
Posted
[color=crimson][font=tahoma]I don't really remember all of my relatives. I must have at least a dozen, if not more. Hmm.

I think you are aware of the main ones, some of the lesser known are my twin sister Amber and my little sister Britty. *taps chin* Of course, there are my darling daughters and my one son. [Mei, Lady Asph., Japan unt AJ if I remember correctly, might have more descendents].

Aside from that, well. Uh. I'll leave that to the respective relatives..[/color][/font]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]How are you related to CHW then, Delirium? Married, is it, or was it sisters? I'm really bad at figuring these things out, so I'll aslk. *_*;

And just out of curiosity, what the heck does dwermer mean? Or, do I [i]want[/i] to know what it means?

Finally, the last day to submit your family is Monday! Any subission later than Monday at 11:59 P.M. will [b]not[/b] be accepted, unless you have a really, really, really good excuse (it better be good).

I'm only doing this, because if I kept submissions open forever, I'd have to revise the tree every day, with all the new members we get. *_*;[/color]
Posted
[color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]Huh. :p I guess she will be meh uber shmexah swister-sama(lol. Germanise. XD) My sister. Unless she decides otherwise. XP Have fun, Roxy-sama![/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[color=darkviolet]I'm cool with being Delirium's sister.

I have the beginnings of an estranged familiy now. DeathBug is my estranegd brother (was there ever any doubt?) and Crucifix is my very first estranged daughter.

Well, now that I'm gettng related and removed from everyone we now have something to go on here.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]Hmm. Lessee...

[b]Wives:[/b] Rain, Celia, Raiha(?).
[b]Husbands:[/b] Lalaith Ril (Divorced).
[b]Big Sister:[/b] DeathKnight.
[b]Sisters:[/b] Britty, ssj_chic, Roxie (?).
[b]Uncles:[/b] AJeh (?), Red (?).
[b]Neices:[/b] Mei, Lady Asphyxia.
[b]In-Laws:[/b] Syk.. (erm, can't remember them all...)

Sorry if I forgot anyone. *bad memory*[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Solo Tremaine][color=#503f86']Kane is (rather nicely, heh) a cousin. Although for me to be an actual cousin, the assumption would have to be that I had OB 'parents' that were related to his OB 'parents', unless I was created in a lab or something.[/color][/quote]

[size=1]Oh **** he'd found out, quick hit him with the tranquilliser before he escapes. Heh just kidding Hugo, although I too lack parents on OB which means I too could have been created in a l... [[I]Is hit by tranquilliser dart[/I]].[/size]

[QUOTE=Drix D'Zanth]I consider Boba Fett, maybe Deathbug, and a few others "cousins".
Mitch, Lynx, Baron Samedi, Chaos, and Tony (semjaza) would most definitely be brothers... even in a metaphorical sense.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][[I]Is touched[/I]] Thanks Drix that means a lot to me (even if I'm Kane now), and we are actual brothers because Annie is also my sister which means that I'm also related to Mitch, Baron Samedi, Chaos and Semjaza too [[I]Too much information[/I]] OK head hurts now...[/SIZE]
Posted
My OB Family -

Brother-In-Law: The Nameless
Brother: Yunsung, FirePhoenix727
Sister: Crucifix
Aunt: Delirium
Wife: ok well am married to alot of people.....through marriage, does that make sense, lol. Ok well - Delirium

Ok am married to my aunt.......very random, oh well, sorry if i missed anyone out
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]As of a few hours ago, [b]DeathBug[/b] and I are now brothers ^_^

I'm pleased, heh. I've had respect for DB ever since he joined the boards as Beelzebumon. It's quite a long history, and he's someone I've always felt pretty close to as a result.[/COLOR]
Guest Christopher
Posted
I maybe new here but can I join someone's family?
Posted
[COLOR=LightBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, this sounds fun enough.^^

Husband: Syk3
Husbands Mistress: Shinmaru
Aunts: Juu, Roxie
Uncles:Ajeh
Dad: Ken
Sisters: Lady Asphy, Japan(?
Brothers: Ajeh..o.o()

Interesting lineage, eh?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...