Kitty Posted August 24, 2004 Posted August 24, 2004 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Well, I'm starting this thread as a place for all members of Otakuboards that were mistaken to be the opposite gender (boys AND girls) to post banners that TELL people that. Now, I'm gonna start off with one I made. And others can just post theirs' anytime. The one I made was done quickly and, to be honest, quite badly. I didn't put much effort into it because my attention had been pulled into six different directoins. But here it is anyway. >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ezekiel Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray]Well, er...I have one, to protest my girli-ness.....when I was on holiday this girl actually thought I was a boy...*shudders* kinda funny though.... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/1093538585.jpg[/IMG] There we go, only made it on Paint.....[/COLOR]
Maggot_Juice Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 Nice Banner,but what if some people just wanna be the opposite gender? 0.0' If they want people to know that they're a guy or girl...I think they would make it clear..,anyways, I like the banner.
Syk3 Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [quote name='Maggot_Juice']Nice Banner,but what if some people just wanna be the opposite gender? 0.0' If they want people to know that they're a guy or girl...I think they would make it clear..,anyways, I like the banner.[/quote]I'm not sure what you mean; like a guy who wants to pretend to be a girl, or vice versa? O.o In any case, maybe you could explain what you like about the banner in a little more detail.
Doukeshi Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 Hows this one. I love the idea by the way ^_~ [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20866&stc=1[/img]
Kitty Posted August 29, 2004 Author Posted August 29, 2004 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Quite glad you like the idea, doukeshi03! And your banner is TOTALLY awesome. :p I might just turn this thread into a foundation. XD .. If I get to two pages. Heh. Oh well. And "This Chick is a Guy" isn't that bad a title. Well, here's another one. This one I did not make. In fact, a friend of mine that used my computer a few days ago, tried to make a banner. It's not bad, I don't think. Though it is only a cropped pic.. And she could use some work. But, then again, I need practice, too. :rolleyes: [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now