OtakuBoards

Akai'Teth (M-VL)

Ezekiel

[COLOR=SlateGray][B][CENTER]Akai?Teth[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray]As blood is shed to feed the hunger of the Gods, men, women and children die for a cause not known and not welcomed. They may be servants, but born to that heritage and not wanting it is tough.

All people in the land of Akai?Teth are born under the name of one of the four Gods, and whether they like it or not, they must serve their deity in life and in death.
For the last 3 millenniums the Gods have been at peace with each other, but now, a disagreement has sparked war and the whole of the population will be pulled into it, defending the name of their God and fighting for their cause without question.

Each religion has their own cultures, strengths, traditions and people. Where as they once lived as one race, all under the kind God Akai who named their land, the four Elemental Gods split them during the great rebellion in the heavens.

Many scared humans watched as fire rained from the sky, waterspouts erupted from the sea devastating the land, earthquakes and eruptions killed thousands and animals went berserk, ravaging villages and eating their inhabitants.

It was a time of fear and death, the stench constantly hanging in the air, a reminder of what had happened to their beloved God.
On the 13th day of war, a light was seen to be dropping from the sky, falling on the peak of a mountain at the centre of Akai?Teth.

True believers travelled many miles to discover the mutilated corpse of Akai, lying on the mountain, his light fading rapidly.
People who believed Gods to be myths were true believers and after many years, all people where born to a God, never to live a truly free life.

While some welcomed this new reformation, many despised the idea and tried to rebel against it, only to be found dead, killed by the minions of their own God.

After 3 millenniums of terror for the people, the Gods have sensed a new kind of hero rising within the souls of the younger generations. The ones who had been blessed with the power of Akai?s light as he took his last dying breath, planting his seeds of power into family lines, hoping that one day, the seeds would burst forth as a new generation of powerful children, capable of saving Akai?Teth and returning it to it?s previously peaceful state.

Now during this war, the Gods are faced with a decision: join forces and leave for Akai?Teth to destroy these hero?s, or continue with their war and deal with the threat later.

Watching from the heavens as their people clash in war, what choice will they make? And the hero?s? That, my friends, you must decide.

[B]Okay, I?m putting a lot of work into this RPG. I?m currently working on info about Akai?Teth, the Gods etc. That will soon be in the Underground and you must read it before signing up, chances are I?ll be adding more information as the RP progresses.
You sign up as one of the heroes; you will be born under one of the four Gods
Fire-Pyre- Lei-Su (male)
Weather- Azure- Ru?ke-Whim (female)
Earth- Serene- Auro?shi (female, includes animals, nature etc.)
Water- Aquarius- Yul-kash (male)

I?ll post more information on them in the underground.[/B]

Name: (not Japanese)
Appearance: No modern things, please (pics or descriptions (medieval))
Personality:
History: Do you know about your power? Are you still training? How do you view the Gods? Be varied, really think about your life, I want this to be interesting.
God:
Realm: (include village if you wish)
Magic/Weapons: This is for later in the RP, are you blessed with Magic are do you prefer brute force?
Weapons (max 3): If you use them (description/picture)
Spells (max 6): if you use magic. I?m going to let you go wild here, incantations, basic spells, whatever you want. But not all-powerful ones that can?t be stopped.
(Descriptions please) magic users can have a staff

[B]I?ll put up my sign up later on, I hope people choose to be from different realms, I want varied races of heroes *smiles* okay I really hope you like this, it?s taken me about 3 hours to get everything I?ve done so far and I?m not finished yet *points to Underground* enjoy[/B].[/COLOR]

[color=orange][size=1][font=veranda][u]Name:[/u] Kita Cannon
[u]Age:[/u] 15
[u]Gender:[/u] Female
[u]Appearance:[/u][url= http://www.invoid.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=383]Kita, Hero of the Nature Goddess[/url]
[u]Personality:[/u] Kita is quiet, and very shy. With many brother?s an sister?s, she was never very loud, and was always very smart. She never got mad, or upset, and had infinite patience.
[u]History:[/u] Kita Cannon was born in Lei-Su, but her family moved to a place with more land. Nightbird was the family name. She was the middle child of seven; Lason (4), Destiny (7), Mikael (10), Kita (15), Dannon (16), Michelle (21), and Marcus (23). Her father is dead, leaving Michelle, Marcus, Dannon, and Kita to take care of the youngest three, plus Marcus? daughters Milly and Lin (1), and Michelle?s son Frean (3 months). It is a full household, and Kita is always busy. She loves to cook, and sing. She has a lovely voice if one could persuade her to use it.

Kita is nearly done with her classes, and is the only female in them. She is always?s cast side-way?s looks from her male classmates, and she knows why. Kita is a very talented Spell-caster, and very dramatic. Her bond and familiar, Dyvim, has been with her since he hatched, and she fledged him. He is one of the few giant bird?s left. Kita has no quarrel with the God?s, though she has her own temple deep in the woods, with a vineyard surrounding it, for the Goddess Serene. She prays there often, and feels favored, though she tells no one this.
[u]God:[/u] Serene
[u]Realm:[/u] Auro?shi
[u]Magic/Weapons:[/u] Magic
[u]Spells (max 6):[/u] [b] Uragano Del Fiore Della Ciliegia[/b]
Activation: Kita closes her eyes, and cups her hands. As she murmur?s the words (Italian for Cherry Blossom Hurricane), the whirl-wind of cherry blossom petals begins whirling in the cupped hands. It grows larger as her hands part, and then she lets her arms drop. She controls how large it gets, and how fast the winds blow.
Use: The petals are razor sharp, and the winds can grow (as well as the hurricane) as large as she wants.
[b] Frammenti D'argento Della Pioggia[/b]
Activation: Kita hold?s a hand up to the air above her, face turned up. Her palm is up, and she calls out the words (Italian for Silver Rain Fragments). The rain grows steadily, pelting hard and sharp.
Use; Only the caster can see through the Rain. Everyone else sees silver glimmers, and only silver. Everywhere they turn, it is silver which reflects light. Lasts for 2 minutes.
[b] Chiamata Dell'Uccello[/b]
Activation: Kita looks up, and whistles high and long. She does a small chirping sound in her throat, then calls out rythemically the words (Italian: Bird Call). A large, eagle-owl type bird comes. He is at her command. The bird?s name is Dyvim, his wing span is 20 feet, and he can carry three humans if he chooses. He is a gold color with amber eyes, and a fierce bird.
[b] Ortica, Rosa e legature del ivy[/b]
Activation: Kita stands firmly on the ground, and cups her hands. She murmurs the words, slowly tapping the ground, then kneeling. Small sprouts of Ivy, Rose, and Nettle come up, becoming stronger, thicker, and more dangerous. They will not harm Kita, but can be burned down if the attacker wants to wait five hours per foot.
All spells take up energy.

0.0 Gads? my finger?s hurt. ^_^ I hope this satisfies your hungry brain, Jamie-chan. T_T[/color][/font][/size]

This sounds wonderful. You really did a great job.

Name: Iris Bloom

Appearance: [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/pics/cg_works.jpg]Here][/URL]

Personality: Iris is s smart girl. Normally kind and will not cause any trouble. She likes to try and out wit people if she can. She is very serious when it comes to anything. The only time she reallly is at peace is when she is a forest or surrounded by animals. When she is doing anything Iris giver her full consitration to the task. She wants everything to run perfectly. In battle she gives just as much constration or sometime people think even more. She is a fierce fighter and is better than any other girl in her tribe. She is proud of herself but doesn't have an ego. Iris has never let anyone down and never plans to do so either. NEver breaking a promise or vow she keeps them all. No matter how silly they can be. Also Iris never lies and to this day she hasn't even told one.

History: Iris has her normal type family. SHe has her mother, Rosa and her father, Edward. She is the oldest child of their four children. The second oldest if John and he is sixteen. than thier is Tammie who is ten, and finally there is lille Ami who is only two. Ami loves to follow Iris around an copies everything they do. Iris somethimes thinks this funny while other times it can grate on her nerves because she is trying to do work. Iris also has another follower which is a grey wolf which she calls Ribbons. Ribbons has been following around ever since she was five, when he saved her from drowning in a river. Now Ribbons never leaves her side and sometimes causes Iris trouble.

From an early age she grew up like any child in Auro?shi. She was taught by the professors like any other child. Yet she was a quick learning and suck in everything the taugh her. The professors would get upset though with Ribbons being right there with her. Iris tried to keep the female wolf away but she would always follow Iris. Finally her and the professors gave up trying to keep Ribbons away. Iris was sure that the wolf found tjis high amusing.

When Iris turned sixteen her father started training her with a sword. She was a bit clumsy at first but soon grew to flow with it. She soon grew to became the best female swordswomen in ner tribe. On her eighteenth birthday her father gave her the sword she carries with her for a present. Her father traded it from a man from Lei-Su for two bottles of their wine. The sword was a perfect match for her. She had her dagger already but the sword was grand in her mind. She gave her sword the name Serene after the Goddess of their relam. She did this to show god faith to her family. She never gave her dagger a name. This is because her dagger is her back up weapon when her sword fail.

Iris is always training to become stronger. Whenever she is not helping to make wine she is practicing with her sword. She is unknown of her power but feels she is special from all the rest in her tribe. Iris is not a one hundred percent believer in the gods but says the pray so not to break with tradition. She will never tell her family members what she thinks about the gods but will tell Ribbons because she knowns that she will not tell anyone.

Realm: Auro?shi

Magic/Weapons: Iris can not use any magic at all. The best thing that can even come close is that she can feel what Ribbons is think and feeling. So Iris relies souly on her physical stregnth and her weapons.

Weapons: [URL=http://www.swordmerchant.co.uk/images/imagesgoddess/goddess.jpg] 1. Iris's sword, Serene.[/URL] She named it after the Goddess of her land. [URL=http://www.swordmerchant.co.uk/images/imagesgoddess/goddesshiltall.jpg]Click for closer detail of it.[/URL]
[URL=http://www.swordmerchant.co.uk/images/imagesk/herc.jpg]2. Dagger[/URL] She keeps it on her right leg under her dress. [URL=http://www.swordmerchant.co.uk/images/imagesk/hercbare.jpg] Click for closer details of it.[/URL]

I hope this is okay let mem know if anything needs to be changed!

[color=teal][b]Name:[/b] Kit Talbain

[b]Age:[/b]19

[b]Gender:[/b] Male.

[b]Appearance:[/b] See attachment.

[b]Personality:[/b] Kit is somewhat cold to those around him, having been betrayed again and again by the people he let close to him. He is slow to trust, and even slower to love those he does trust. He is, however, extremely loyal and would willingly die without thought for what he believes in. Kit is insanely focused and is relentless in battle.

[b]History:[/b] Kit grew up in a somewhat sheltered environment, naturally, being from Yul-kash. However, this was a downfall to the poor child. he had nobody to run to. At the age of eight, he was repetetively raped by his own father, a man he loved unconditionally, night after endless night. It was only Kit's first taste of betrayal.

Soon after, Kit was taken away to his mother, who had divorced Kit's father for being a rather "disrespectful man". Soon after, she was found dead with slit wrists. Yet another taste of betrayal for the poor young boy. Kit sealed himself up, ignoring everything around him, until he first fell in love.

He was twelve. She was eleven. And she acted perfectly as if she was head over heels in love with him, as he really was with her. He thought the world was perfectly alright, that his past betrayals didn't matter so long as she was there as he told her all of his life story.

She'd been paid. She didn't really love him. He found out when rumors about his life story began circulating through his school. Things that he'd only told her were public knowledge. But the nail in the coffin was the news that he'd been raped by his father. With that, Kit knew he'd been had, and forswore girls for another three years.

His next love had cheated on him, getting pregnant with a grown man's child while she herself was only fourteen. Kit forswore women completely and began a hateful life of the blade. He took up martial arts.

Within a few years, he was the most formidable warrior Yul-kash had, and he passed his test of adulthood with flying colors. Painful memories with him, he left Yul-kash on a cleansing journey that took him across Akai'Teth, eventually leading him to the remains of Akai himself.

It was there that Kit realized what he was, why his life had been a living hell. It was the work of the Gods, who were trying to kill this believer in Akai. Then and there, Kit swore to destroy all the Gods who had killed the peaceful one and bring peace back, even if it cost Kit his life.

[b]God:[/b] Aquarius

[b]Realm:[/b] Yul-kash.

[b]Weapons:[/b] Kit is a martial artist, first and foremost, though he was trained by a few followers of the Nature Goddess in the ways of the sword. He knows only one spell, and that is merely a water-repleneshing spell for long journeys.

[u][i]Takka, Rahzar:[/u][/i] Kit wears a pair of bronze bracers that enhance his strength just slightly, making up for his lack of armor and increasing his lethality in a fight. They are engraved with dragons and take the entire length of each of his forearms.

[i][u]Arashi:[/u][/i] A katana seemingly made from water, it is an incredibly strong blade. Kit cannot use it in extremely hot environments.

[i][u]Ago:[/u][/i] "Needle", these twin sai are exceptional weapons that Kit can employ flawlessly. They are simple damascus steel sai, nothing special.

[b]Spells:[/b]

[u][i]Banish Thirst:[/u][/i] A simple spell for long, arduous adventures, it simply allows Kit to refill his canteen whenever he is running low in water.[/color]

~~~~~

Hope ya like it, Imi-chan!

Guest Midnight Rush
Name: Garet Jax, Champion of the Fallen God

Appearance: [IMG]http://dyn.ifilm.com/image/stills/multimedia/photos/k/2471669_i_1_k_.jpg[/IMG] Without the Japanese sword. He doesn't always wear those brown clothes, they are his travel gear though. Deep green eyes.

Personality: Grave, reserved and deep thinking. He angers very slowly, but can lose control of his temper. He knows what he wants and does all he can to get it.

History: Jax's family is a long line of Akai supporters. When Akai died long ago, they fled to the realm of Yul-Kash, pretending to be his followers. They gained great standing among the people as the leaders of the Temple Guards. The Jax's became Temple Guards because they were not required to attend Feasts'n'Festivals because of duty.

Garet's father sensed the changing of the times, and taught Garet all he knew about combat, and after his knowlege was exhausted, he brought Garet a teacher from Auro'shi. Jax attained great skill with the sword, as well as in his studies. He learned much about other lands, and surviving in them.

A political enemy betrayed the Jax's true views on the gods, and Garet's father and mother died getting him to safety in the realm of nature. Garet hated the four gods, wanting only to see an end to the conflict. He posed as an artist for many years, but now, at age 19, he feels ready to undertake the task his dying father had given him:

Find the sword on the Peak of Light.

God: Yul-Kash

Realm:Aquea
Magic/Weapons: Is a pathetic mage, but a master of physical combat.

Weapons (max 3):

"Ex Hope" See attachement: The razor sharp dueling sword left to him by his father. Said to hold the hope of peace on its vorpal edge. It gives him enhanced strength and speed, and as far as technicalities, it is among the finest swords in the world. Perfect strength, sharpness, tensile strength, and edge holding, this sword weighs only 9/10ths of a pound.

"Heavy Metal Buster" See Attachment: Does not have it yet. His fathers last words told him to look for it around the mountain of the Fallen God, Mount Akai. Said to be an incredibly devastating weapon, creating a ethereal shell of it self for vorpal sharpness.

Spells (max 6):

Lux- Gives him light in dark places

Catharsis- Clears his head and relieves pain

Ars Arcanae- Gives him temporary protection from magic (30-45% defense)

[COLOR=SlateGray][B]Name:[/B] Blair Connor

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Gender:[/B] female

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.invoid.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=249]click[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] A kind girl and a nice person, Blair has always been the right choice for leader. She makes sensible choices and always considers everyone's opinions before making a final plan.
She enjoys doing part time jobs, helping others around her small village to the North-East of Enchant.
She is serious when fighting, but not too much, she still slips in a joke believing that you can?t win a battle in a bad mood.

[B]History:[/B] Blair's family have never been very wealthy, her father was a miner and he worked at the old ruins, until one section caved in and he, along with 50 other workers, were trapped inside.

Blair's mother never really got over that and she worked even harder at a school in Atashka, trying to generate enough money to keep the family living the same way as they used to.
When Blair was old enough, she took care of her younger brother Imric while her mother worked two jobs, the girl always insisted that her mother rested but the middle aged woman didn?t let up.

When Blair turned 17 she took up a job as a temple maid in Pyre?s Temple, even though she hated the God himself. She was even threatened with being used as a sacrifice to him, serving him in the afterlife, but she was rescued by her brother who came in with a sacrifice of a calf. That cost the family a great deal and set them back further in their finances.

Blair never forgot that and hates Pyre with a passion, she thinks he knows this and believes that he plans on making the rest of her life in Akai'Teth a living hell.
Now that this war has started, she and Imric were ordered to use their spells and fight for there 'beloved God'.
While she refuses to, Imric has given in and joined to army of Pyre, now all Blair can do is watch from her roof as she sees her brother marching with the legions into Yul-kash.

She still practices her magic and is one of the most powerful mages in all of lei-su. But now her mother has approached her with an idea, travel to Mount Akai and search out the body of their former powerful God, learn true power and save Akai'Teth from this war. She has gladly agreed.

[B]God:[/B] Pyre

[B]Realm:[/B] Lei-Su

[B]Weapons:[/B] Crucifix, her magic staff, a simple Cross blade is attached to the top bound with dark brown leather.

[B]Spells:[/B]

[U]Fire Rain:[/U] Blair prays to the God Pyre to grant her with his power of Fire. She calls out the spell and as the sky turns blood red, fire starts to burst forth from the skym, raining down on her enemy. How healthy she is determines the size of the damage area.

[U]Maii'Leth:[/U] In Akai, it means 'Power Surge'. Blair creates a static ball in her hands, plunging her fist deep into the earth, causing the earths surface to crack towards her opponent before erupting into a massive bolt of lighting bellow them, killing any normal person within a few seconds.

[U]Repth:[/U] A small healing spell, recovers a small amount of health, not a huge amount.

[U]Fireball:[/U] Another simple spell, but Blair?s favourite. Her fireballs are the strongest in all of Lei-Su. She chants her incantation in her head and watches the glowing orb grow in the palms of her hands. When it is large enough, she raises her arms above her head and screams 'Firebaaaall!' blasting her enemy and scorching some land around them.

[U]Sacrifice to Pyre:[/U] Blair final and most powerful spell. She has never used this but knows that if she had to, it would work.
She prays to her God and closes her eyes, making sure that all around her is clear of her allies,

[I]God of Fire
Ruler of My Soul
Infuse my Body with your flames
Turn me to a Phoenix
As I sacrifice myself
For victory[/I]

When the prayer is over, her body will be engulfed in flames as crimson wings of fire burst from her back, after 30 minutes after the transformation, mostly all her enemies will be dead, but she will drop the earth and turn to ashes.[/COLOR]

[B]Everyone, I really like your sign ups so far, if you have any questions post them in the Underground thread. I'm going to be selective on this so make your sign ups good. I'm still thinking about using the chapter system?we'll see about that ^_^;[/B]

Sorry about the incomplete sign-up here, but I saw this RP and suddenly decided I really wanted a word in before it started and I was too late to join. I'll try to complete/edit this tomorrow, because right now I've got to be leaving. >.>

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
God:
Realm:
Magic/Weapons:
Weapons (max 3):
Spells (max 6):

Name: Cerra Hayle
Appearance: Cerra has wide blue eyes and extremely straight brown hair. She is slim and of average height, and dresses in light, neutral tones in practical but pretty dresses and tunics. She has a serene air to her, as if she would be difficult to ruffle, and that is true. However, if she gets angry, she seems to stand straighter and become more intimidating somehow, not in the least because of the evident ire flashing in her suddenly icy eyes.
Personality: As mentioned above, Cerra is generally very calm, having learned to take many things in stride because of her life. She is very obedient to her parents and all that is expected of her.

History: Cerra was born to an upper-class family and has always been surrounded by material things of the utmost beauty. She lives in the capitol city of her realm, Leaisha; her family name of Hayle is well-known throughout the city and even the realm. The Hayles were one of the first families to defend their goddess, and they continue to do so. They do not do so for religious reasons (instead, they merely wish to continue living under the goddess's protection), but they still are able to reap the benefits of Azure's blessings.

Because of the Hayle history, most of the family becomes militant servers of Azure, physically fighting members of other realms and regulating the residents of their own as well. Cerra was slated for this life as well and began her weapons training soon after she learned to walk. However, her career path changed when it was discovered that she was an excellent creator of Heaven's Weave. Her parents gave the appropriate thanks and sacrifices to Azure for blessing their daughter with this gift, and wanted to withdraw her from military training immediately. Cerra asked to continue at least some of her lessons, though she agreed that making Heaven's Weave should be her primary goal for the rest of her life.

Cerra's current life consists of weaving the fabulous material for about eight hours a day in a room filled with other clothmakers. Like many of them, she has been taught her craft since she was about six, and she has several good friends among them. Unlike most of them, however, she also attends lessons for two to three hours a day in the bow and arrow and defensive tactics. She has never participated in actual combat but likes to feel like she could, were it really necessary.

Cerra's three brothers all entered military service for Azure; one, her elder by three years, died six months ago. Her two younger sisters are currently in training; none of her other siblings have the gift of creating Heaven's Weave. Her parents are retired from active service but remain involved in finding rebels within the realm and tapping potential recruits.

God: Azure
Realm: Leaisha, in Ru'ke-Whim
Magic/Weapons: magic
Weapons (max 3): Bow and arrow; a typical bow and arrow, though her parents have had hers painted a pure white and decorated with accents in golden paint so that it looks like her home city itself. Cerra also has a similarly decorated shield, made of a light copper. It is so light that it cannot deflect very heavy blows, but she can carry it easily.
Spells (max 6): I'll come back to this.

Name: Futch McDohl
Appearence: [IMG]http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/t/tirmcdohl02.jpg[/IMG]
Personality: Futch is a spoilt little Bastard, End of topic.

History: Futch takes on your basic idea of a spoilt rich kid, He was given everything he ever wanted and was even tutored by the great Genkaku who taught him to weild a Staff really well. He was also taught to use a sword and a dagger with aptitude. Other than that, Futch has lead a rather unremarkable life except for having to strike down one from a rival family.

God: Pyre
Realm: Lei-Sui

Weapons: Futch weilds a Staff and will also utalise a Kukiri ( A small thick, curved dagger) and a short sword.

Spells:

Flare Javelin: Futch summons a fiery spear and hurls it at the foe. It is rather weak but it causes very little mana drain and is close to being Futchs favourite spell.

Fire Aura: A fiery glow surrounds an item of choice, giving it fire properties.

Gate: Summons a Fire Mephit as an ally. The Fire Mephit is incredibly rude and although it cannot harm the summoner it will get very rude when asked to do something it doesn't want to do.

Sacrificial Flame: The power of Pyre flows through Futch and blasts out of him which damages everything around the vicinity. Futch will rarely use this spell because of the immense physical strain.

[COLOR=SlateGray]Okay, I'm going to start this today or tomorrow, most likely tomorrow because I'm sick right now and need rest :sweat:
People who are in:

Terra
Kittychanann
Delirium
Legacy
Undefeated

Sorry Daermon but your sign up wasn't good enough, it lacked detail. Pyro Kitty, if you see this then still feel free to complete your sign up, I'll give you a couple of days.

Um, thanks everyone, see you in the Square![/COLOR]