OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG (what another one?)(sign up)

Andrew

Okay this is my first DBZ RPG so I hope you enjoy it!!!
Here's the story:
After DBZ and GT Goku comes back mysteriusly!! The saiyin's are breeding and there are at least 23 saiyin's/half saiyin's and the humans are getting worried so they start attacking them. Ofcourse Vegeta goes insane and Goku stops him from doing anything harsh. Then Goku decides that they should all move to another planet! They call it the new planet Vegeta and Goku decides that Vegeta should become king since he's the rightful King Anyway. From that point on the saiyin's have lived for generations in peace and prosperity. With every generation the saiyin's become stronger, but since Goten and Trunks there have been no ssj's and the planet is about to be attacked!

this is what you need:
Name: Andrew
Height: 6'9''
Weight: 234lbs (muscle)
Race: Saiyin
Bio: A decendant from the line of Vegeta and is about to become king. He is trained in the art's of Vegeta(as it is called) and knows most of his Attacks

Stats: You have 15000 to spread around
Strength: 3000
Speed: 3500
Agility: 3250
Dexterity: 2500
Ki: 2750

No super saiyin's for a while( I want this to last )
There is a ROST that Vegeta and Goku build and if you spend a day inn there each stat will increase by.......hm.........let's say 2000
Nobody goes higher tthan a SSJ 4

ENJOY:D

Name: Mike
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 163 ( muscle )
Race: Saiya-Jin
Bio: He is the only descentdant of Gogetus. The triple fusion. He is the only one that knows his move, Flame Crusher. Is the second in command of the Saiya-Jin army.
Stats:

Strength: 2500
Speed: 2500
Agility: 2000
Dexterity: 3000
Ki: 5000

Okay, lets do this.

Name: Craig
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230lbs (muscle and brains)
Race: Saiyan
Bio: The only living descendant of Goku, Craig is the only one who knows Goku's trademark move, the Kamehameha. He is general of the Saiyan army, and a loyal friend to Andrew.

Stats:
Strength: 3000
Speed: 3000
Agility: 3000
Dexterity: 3000
Ki: 3000

this is very well put together... good job!

Name: siren
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 179lbs (muscle
Race: Saiyan
Bio: leader of a renagade band that has been causing trouble and was just requested to join forces with the army to defeat the threat. has no clue who parents are was abandoned at age 2

Stats-
Strength: 2900
Speed:3000
Dexterity: 2900
Ki: 3200

[COLOR=purple]Name: Astralyas or Aster for short

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 120lbs

Race: Laporin

Bio: Trained in the martial arts and pure magic, Astralyas is a pure fire witch from Laporin. She is living on Vegeta while hiding from the authorities of her planet, who want her dead. [more about that later.] Meanwhile, she lives alone in one of the larger cities, and trusts nobody.

Stats:
Agility: 3750
Ki: 2750[/COLOR]

Name: Warlock (Was there any doubt?)

Height: 5'11

Weight: 140lbs

Race: 1/2 saiyin, 1/2 zork

Bio: His mother, who was a zork, escaped from her planet after been framed with a mass-murder. She came to Saiyin planet, and had one child with a saiyin of the planet, before leaving again. Warlock, the son of the two, was left alone by his father only weeks after his mother left. He travels around the planet, moving from city to city, and honing his skills.

Stats:
Ki: 3500

name: james
height: 5'3
weight: 243 (all muscle)
race: half saiyan
bio: brother of kaiyu. descendant of goku jr. knows almost of the moves of his descendants moves including the spirit bomb, kao ken attack, instant transmition, after image, and many others.
strength: 4000
speed:4000
agility:3000
dexterity:2000
ki:2000

thanks!!!!!!!!!:mrt:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goku jr. [/i]
[B]name: james
height: 5'3
weight: 243 (all muscle)
race: half saiyan
bio: brother of kaiyu. descendant of goku jr. knows almost of the moves of his descendants moves including the spirit bomb, kao ken attack, instant transmition, after image, and many others.
strength: 4000
speed:4000
agility:3000
dexterity:2000
ki:2000

thanks!!!!!!!!!:mrt: [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you tring to get on my nerves?

Read my sign up. I AM THE ONLY LIVING DESCENDANT OF GOKU!!!! Am I being ignored deliberately?