Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How Much Do U like DBZ???



Recommended Posts

Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
I wanna know how much you really LIKE dbz. so plz cast in your vote and tell me why ok?:demon: :demon: :demon:
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
Ok How much do u like DB,DBZ, and DBGT?? there
plz vote
Posted
they aight
dbz: 7/10
dbgt: 6/10
db: 5/10
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
to tell you the truth my favorite is DBZcause i never seen DB or DBGT lol. any way thanx for the vote
Posted
If you live in America Dragonball (Db) comes on at
5:30 Eastern Satndard time
DBGT should come on after TOONAMI QUITS REPEATING IF T HEY DO
6:00 EASTERN STANDARD TIME
Posted
DB - 4/10

DBZ - 8/10

DBGT - 6/10

Pikeon dude... Its coming sometime next year. DBGT that is... Toonami isnt repeating... For where i am its still new... Well not for me but for others....;)
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
what channe would it be on???
Posted
Well for DBGT i think it will be on Cartoon Network.. I could be wrong thou..
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
yo add me to your buddy list and i'll do the same
do u have msn? if so pm, me so we can talk there;)
Posted
It omes on cartoon network (depends wat kind of Cable,satellite,or dis networ k you got).
I got AOL
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
u should download msn so we can talk:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]they're all good really, and you guys have underrated the original dragonball, its freaking hilarious and your giving it bad marks.... [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah well, I bet most of em are just going on the facts that they've heard from ppl who say the dubbed, but anyways yes its is hilarious.

How much do I like DBZ??? I like it enough to buy fansubs every week is that enough?
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Well I'd have to say I just "like" DBZ not love it. There are better anime shows out there but nothing quite so long (at least that I know of)
Posted
the first time i ever saw dbz, i swiped all my brother's videos & watched them in one sitting. all the way to through the frieza saga. i do not take phone calls during the hour of 5:30-6:30 p.m. i yell at my dog whenever he accidentally steps on my vegeta pictures. i have a fanfic that is over 200 pages long about vegeta. i am also desperately in love w/ him. there, does that answer your question?
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
YES IT DOES... thanx for voting. and tellin me your answers. oh ya and "i like it alot" is an appropiate word;)
Posted
DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ

I believe that would answer your question, db is awsome too, its funny but I wish that the fighting was better. i havnt seen dbgt yet.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well...
I voted I LOVE it... and I haven't seen DB or DBGT... but from what I hear... DB is more comedy and GT is comedy and action... I wanna see both...[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...