Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I wanna know how much you really LIKE dbz. so plz cast in your vote and tell me why ok?:demon: :demon: :demon:
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Ok How much do u like DB,DBZ, and DBGT?? there plz vote
Guest Pikeon Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 they aight dbz: 7/10 dbgt: 6/10 db: 5/10
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 to tell you the truth my favorite is DBZcause i never seen DB or DBGT lol. any way thanx for the vote
Guest Pikeon Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 If you live in America Dragonball (Db) comes on at 5:30 Eastern Satndard time DBGT should come on after TOONAMI QUITS REPEATING IF T HEY DO 6:00 EASTERN STANDARD TIME
Guest Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 DB - 4/10 DBZ - 8/10 DBGT - 6/10 Pikeon dude... Its coming sometime next year. DBGT that is... Toonami isnt repeating... For where i am its still new... Well not for me but for others....;)
Guest Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Well for DBGT i think it will be on Cartoon Network.. I could be wrong thou..
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 yo add me to your buddy list and i'll do the same do u have msn? if so pm, me so we can talk there;)
Guest Pikeon Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 It omes on cartoon network (depends wat kind of Cable,satellite,or dis networ k you got). I got AOL
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 u should download msn so we can talk:)
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 DB 7.5/10 DBZ 10/10 DBGT 10/10 :therock: :naughty: Peace!!:demon:
PiroMunkie Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'd go in to withdrawl without the show, lol. The Midnight Run is heavily in my night schedule.[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 they're all good really, and you guys have underrated the original dragonball, its freaking hilarious and your giving it bad marks....
Guest Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]they're all good really, and you guys have underrated the original dragonball, its freaking hilarious and your giving it bad marks.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah well, I bet most of em are just going on the facts that they've heard from ppl who say the dubbed, but anyways yes its is hilarious. How much do I like DBZ??? I like it enough to buy fansubs every week is that enough?
King Penn Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [reads topic title] umm, is "I like it a lot" an appropriate answer?
Guest Majin Gohan Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Well I'd have to say I just "like" DBZ not love it. There are better anime shows out there but nothing quite so long (at least that I know of)
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 the first time i ever saw dbz, i swiped all my brother's videos & watched them in one sitting. all the way to through the frieza saga. i do not take phone calls during the hour of 5:30-6:30 p.m. i yell at my dog whenever he accidentally steps on my vegeta pictures. i have a fanfic that is over 200 pages long about vegeta. i am also desperately in love w/ him. there, does that answer your question?
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 YES IT DOES... thanx for voting. and tellin me your answers. oh ya and "i like it alot" is an appropiate word;)
Dragonballzman Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Check my name...It's pretty obvious how much I like it...:cool: Oh ya, Jbirdleslie, I have MSN too, my e-mail is [email]spud_boy9@hotmail.com[/email].
BlackUnicorn Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 to make a long story short......... I LOVE IT:D
dbz mysticgohan Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ DBZ I believe that would answer your question, db is awsome too, its funny but I wish that the fighting was better. i havnt seen dbgt yet.
Break Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well... I voted I LOVE it... and I haven't seen DB or DBGT... but from what I hear... DB is more comedy and GT is comedy and action... I wanna see both...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now