Transtic Nerve Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Thats great! seriously... subject matter, title, skill... it's great :)
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]That... is almost as good as a hamburger... but seeing as though they're not paintings... It's excellent!:)[/SIZE]
Shy Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Thats really good. You don't see alot of paintings like that these days. Well, at least I don't.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 thanks it means a lot, ill scan some of my others when there finished
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]thanks it means a lot, ill scan some of my others when there finished [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Cool, You are really good at painting... REALLY good.[/SIZE]
Darkness Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Me gusta tu trabajo. You have me wishing that I could paint.
White Digivise Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 You.... painted that.... God! You're good! :eek:
~Videl~ Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Excellent painting. You're really talented:)!
Fall Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I don't paint, I draw.I hate painting, but I like seeing other people's paintings. And that one is one of the best that I have seen. Maybe you should try it for an Art Gallery or somethin'.:babble:
King Penn Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 very cool painting there, mr V! your quite the talented artist :whoops: I can draw but I cannot paint, never really tried it much
Anna Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 I like it! For some reason........ I don't know why.... I find it humorous. :wigout: I guess it's the subject....... A smiling Spanish guy with a gun..... heh, go figure- this *is* me who's talkin here. :freak:
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 how long have you been painting? did you teach yourself, or did you have lessons?
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Thanx a lot for the positive comments :D I taught myself yeh, im doing a course now with all these ppkl who have qualifications and do art gallery paintings n stuff and im just sooooo outclassed, I have better subject matter though. thanx again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now