Jump to content
OtakuBoards

got bored, thought id show you my painting entitled:


Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
thanks it means a lot, ill scan some of my others when there finished
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]thanks it means a lot, ill scan some of my others when there finished [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Cool, You are really good at painting... REALLY good.[/SIZE]
Posted
I don't paint, I draw.I hate painting, but I like seeing other people's paintings. And that one is one of the best that I have seen. Maybe you should try it for an Art Gallery or somethin'.:babble:
Posted
I like it! For some reason........ I don't know why.... I find it humorous. :wigout: I guess it's the subject....... A smiling Spanish guy with a gun..... heh, go figure- this *is* me who's talkin here. :freak:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Thanx a lot for the positive comments :D
I taught myself yeh, im doing a course now with all these ppkl who have qualifications and do art gallery paintings n stuff and im just sooooo outclassed, I have better subject matter though.
thanx again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...