Break Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Where do people here like to go on holiday and what was your last holiday? My last one was Australia... it rocked! And I like beach holidays... with shops...[/SIZE]
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 M ylast holiday was on my own, to a sports camp, north wales last family holiday was to croatia
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]Um.. I don't go far just to another state [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Oh ok, so you never been on a plane? Or have you?[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]My last vacation was up to norther Michigan...but my last big vacation was to Europe-Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, and to Australia 2 years before that...[/color]
DeathKnight Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I went to new york city in august.... visited my cousin... she worked at the WTC and showed me around the building... '........'[/color][/b][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 lets see... this summer I went up to New York... Rochester to be exact, then to Canada..... then right before August, I went up to Atlanta. Sometimes I go to Virginia and Kentucky. Maryland on rare occations. I want to go visit Europe and Australia but hell if that'll happen anytime soon.
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]I went to new york city in august.... visited my cousin... she worked at the WTC and showed me around the building... '........'[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ah... so you remember that well yes? Babygirl, that sounds cool(I like your new avatar!)[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1] Babygirl, that sounds cool(I like your new avatar!)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, thank you. I quite like it myself ^_^[/color]
Cecil Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Well, the last place I went I think was on a tour to Edinburgh, (capital of Scotland), but during Thanksgiving I'm going on a week long boat cruise to the Canary Islands! Yah :)!
DeathKnight Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Weird... the place i toured and saw.... isnt there anymore... Gives you a funny feeling...[/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Well, the last place I went I think was on a tour to Edinburgh, (capital of Scotland), but during Thanksgiving I'm going on a week long boat cruise to the Canary Islands! Yah :)! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]That sounds really nice! Ken, that must be a really weird feeling...[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=blue] I came to U.S ten years ago, and never leave U.S for a vacation. :(. I only travel within U.S for the last 10 years. [/color]
Lia Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 i go to italy every spring...and uh....i got to the bahamas alot and erm...all around europe um.....and other places, heh
DeathKnight Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I also like going to South Padre.... go to the beach... hang out.... etc....[/color][/b][/size]
~Videl~ Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 This year I have been to Paris and then to Amsterdam with my mates. If you ever get the chance, go to Amstedam - best holiday I've ever had. It's the most chilled out city in europe - wonder why ;) :D
Transtic Nerve Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]i go to italy every spring...and uh....i got to the bahamas alot and erm...all around europe um.....and other places, heh [/B][/QUOTE] Ah yes, I had the opportunity to go there. Twice.... never went.... I love everything about Italy.... I know the lnaguage to some extent and I love the art there.... and the food! For anyone who eats Italian food in America.... my god, REAL Italian it's SO MUCH better...
Sephiroth Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I go to a lot of places, heck, I've been on vacation 6 times this year, and the year ain't even over yet, I'm going japan in december....
Transtic Nerve Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I go to a lot of places, heck, I've been on vacation 6 times this year, and the year ain't even over yet, I'm going japan in december.... [/B][/QUOTE] Thats cause you suck! TAKE ME DAMMIT!
Fall Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Well, I can't see why anybody'd wnat to come to Australia for other that the beaches.I live in Australia, and I almost always go to Port Maquarie or somewhere in Australia that has a beach.And also, I'd like to go to Italy or Fiji. Don't ask why.....:cool:
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 last christmas i went to spain...haven't been anywhere since... & cecil, i am soooo jealous that you've been to scotland. i WILL go there before i die.
BabyGirl Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][color=blue] I came to U.S ten years ago, and never leave U.S for a vacation. :(. I only travel within U.S for the last 10 years. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I can tell you're not from around here. Where did you move from?[/color]
Guest Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][b] I go to Italy. Every summer because i have family there....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Break Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Well, I can't see why anybody'd wnat to come to Australia for other that the beaches.I live in Australia, and I almost always go to Port Maquarie or somewhere in Australia that has a beach.And also, I'd like to go to Italy or Fiji. Don't ask why.....:cool: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I been to Fiji,and I want to move to Australia. Seph gets to go to Japan... boohoo, how big are your suitcases :demon: heh... Where abouts are you going?[/SIZE]
Duckie Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Well... I've been to Ohio quite a bit. I've been to Nevada and California. I love it in California. Too bad I can't live there. -_- I'm forced to go to Canada to visit my dad's side of the family. If I had my choice, I'd never go again. It just doesn't seem right. And my "family..." they're just scary. I've been to Toronto a couple times. I'm (probably) going to Chicago around my birthday...that's late November... and I'll be going to New York any time now. That's about it. Otherwise, I'm stuck here. -_-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now