Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Has your school ever had a food fight?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Has your school ever had a food fight?

    • Yes
      5
    • No
      5
    • Dunno
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
*walks in and dodges all the food being thrown*:therock:

A food fight? :therock:

YEAH!

you're all doomed now. :smirk:

*Throws ice cold water down everyones pants and throws apple pis at their faces*


:laugh: :devil:

*dodges a pepsi being thrown at her*

YOU WASTED A PEPSI! THE HORROR! NO!

That's it! Everyones is going to pay for that! :mad: :devil:

*takes out the whip cream and covers everyone in whip cream*

TELL ME....WHO THREW THAT PEPSI! :D
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
The salt! It stings!!!!!!!!! M. Pan, I hope you know that I threw the Pepsi. What r u gonna do about it? :smirk: Since you covered me n whip cream, I'm gonna have to stuff your face w/ the mystery meat! :devil: *stuffs the vile meat into M. Pan's mouth.* *I tie her hands up and put tape on her mouth so she can't throw anymore food and so she can't spit the meat out.*
Posted
HEY NO FAIR! lol

*She sends out a telepathic signal to her sidekick. Suddenly a Penguin runs to her and cuts the rope and takes off the tape. She spits out the meat and pats him on head*

Pan: Good Pen Pen :D

Pen: kfndj jfadhfsa fdksang

Pan: Yes I know....I still need to get the insurance on my porche. :rolleyes: Hey you got any Hot fudge on you? :devil:

Pen: jfdh ndskl fjka :laugh:

*Pen gives Pan the hot fudge*

Pan: Good one Pen Pen! Thanx dude...go run now ok? I'll call you again when I need you. :

Pen: dngksan fdsn;gn dson

*Pen runs out of the cafeteria*

Pan: hehehe..Kool....payback time! I presume you don't like Pepsi? lol :smirk:

*pours hot fudge on her and ties her up in a chair with titanium chains.*

Pan: You, my dear friend, stay here. :D Man I love food fights. :angel:

*Runs off and waits for more people to come in*
Posted
Actually, I do like Pepsi, but I prefer sprite. Also, I LUUUUUV hot fudge. :tasty: And lastly, titanium chains? :therock: Pleez. :rolleyes: I have the ability to turn Super Saiya-jin!!!!!

*In front of her eyes, I turn Super Saiya-jin and w/ a fraction of my true power, I bust out of my chains.* U were saying? :smirk:
Posted
hehehe kewl! :)

well I can spar..look at my sparring bio for my transformations. :) though I have to update that and make it more detalied..damn sparrers! lol j/k

I'm not saiyan.

I'm..er...uh..a girl...yeah..that's it.

well..that shouldn't count...we're having a food fight here!

and you're right hot fudge rules! :)

Sprite....yummy..lol


*throws a cheesecake at some boy coming at her*

so Kool..how ya been?
Posted
I'm doing well thank you! :)

*notices lots of the munchkins running at her*

er..maybe not THAT well now. :eek:

*hurls fruit punch at all of them*

BACK I SAY! BACK YOU LITTLE FIENDS! I SAID BACK! :smirk: :laugh:

*notices they're coming at her with more force throwing some nasty school jello*

ACK!

OH CRIPES!

HIT THE DECK!

*She throw herself behind a table and throws it over so it covered her.*

Hey..Kool...where are ya girl?

*she barely ducks a milk carton coming straight at her face and hides behind the table once again*

oh man..what are they kids made up these days? Evil lil things they are!

I hope Kool is ok!

HEY KOOL, YOU ALRIGHT? NEED ANY HELP?

*looks for some good food to throw at the fiends*
Posted
*As he's looking away, she jummps on his backs and shoves apple pie in his face*

Do you like Pie????????:laugh:

mwamwamwahahahahahahahaha:devil:


*suddenly she sees the munchkins throwinfg apples at her*

OH CRIPES!

*She grasps Duo's wrist and hurls him next to her behind the table*

MAN THOSE MUNCHKINS ARE EVIL!

*she throws some school pizza at them and turns to Duo*

HIYA!

How are you Mr. Duo?
:)
Posted
Reinforcements r here!!!!!!!!! *Grabs the corn bread and garbage chilli and flings it on the munchkins.* Make room for 1 more!!!!!! *I dive under the table next to Duo and M. Pan.*
*The munchkins then start jumping on the table that was our only protection.* Uh, oh. Not good!!!!!!!!!:eek: :( :nervous:
Posted
i rember when we had a food fight rpg... those where the days...



*sees ppl being attacked by munchkins*

i think i had a little too much cider... oh well what the hay..BUNZI!!!
*SW comes in throwing bad tuna...*

HUNGRY??!!!

one munchkin, braver than the others ran up, got onto a table and dumped a bucket of 3-day-old-left-in-the-sun egg salad onto SW's head

stinky:demon:
Posted
Ooooooooooooooooh. Vile!!!!!! Please stand down wind of me. j/k. :D *Takes a clothes pin and puts it on my nose.* *Takes some of the mess off of SW head and throws it at the munchkins. It misses and it hits a lunch lady that was tied up in the face.*

L. lady- I'm never cooking that again!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
HIya Ms. Pan

-dodges a flying orange-

These things are phsyco how are we going to..

-gets smacked in the face with mashed potatoes-

:flaming: Thats it!!

-throws all the food that is around him at the munshkins-

Take that and that and that and that and that!

MUHAHAHAHA
Posted
*looks at the door leading outside of the cafe to the grass*

hhhhmmmm I wonder......HA GOT IT!

Hey you guys I'll be right back!
mwamwamwahahahahahahaha

*dashes to the dorr dodging some of the food..but still gets hit hard*

*As she is outside, she reaches the hose and turns it on full blast*

WATER IS A DRINK! HAHAHAHA

*She runs in the cafe with the hose and hoses all the munchkins with water away from the table*


hahahahaha

BACK YOU LIL FIENDS! GET THEE AWAY!


mwamwamwahahahahahahaha :laugh: :devil:
Posted
EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY YOU LIL MEANY! :(

*stuffs DBZMan with apple pie*

DO YOU LIKE PIE???????????????????

hehehehe

*see the munchkins running at her and she hoses them with more water*


mwamwamwahahahahahaha
Posted
:laugh: -laughs at munchkins-

-starts to throw the school tapioco at everyone-

DBZMAN- Yum..Lime flavered Tapico my favorite!!

Everyone- -stops throwing eerie silence, and everyone stares at DBZMAN- Sweatdrop

Duo- -whispers- that green stuff is mold!

DBZMAN- Really i couldn't have told that tasted good.....wait its mold BLECH!! -spits it all over duo-

Duo- Oh thats it -jumps on DBZMAN and stuff the mold down his throat..How does it taste now eh??:demon:
Posted
The hose!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just what we need!!!! What we really need is the type of hose that fire fighters use. They have the strenght of 15 hoses! They go farther too! :D
Posted
*catches the plate and successfully blocks several rotten tomato*

Thanx Duo!

*Suddenly gets an evil idea as she shes looks at her plate*

DUDE! YOu knwo where there are more plates? hehehehehe I say we use them like frisbees!!!!! :D:laugh: :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...