OtakuBoards

Shattering Earth: Rain of Roses [M-SLV]

Persona

OOC: I'm ending this RPG. I'm doing it just for the fact that I can say that I actually did an RPG all the way through.

IC: Yutarin flew with Kitsume, making her think that he was going to help her kill the Crimson's. Yutarin had a different plan. He was going to stop this war. They made their way into the city and started their way with killing the Crimsons. Yutarin used his staff and Kisume used her wind powers. They flew through the city until they came up to Midnight Rush. He was flinging pillars of water at them like crazy. Yutarin was taken down and hit the pavment hard. He stood up and saw Midnight Rush going towards him. "I should've figured a Mystic would be trying to kill the Crimsons, but I didn't think a fellow Crimson would be a traitor!" he said.
"She's not a Crimson, just like I'm not a Mystic" Yutarin said.
"Well whatever you are, I'm going to kill you. Then I'm going to take that staff of yours to make me even MORE powefull!"
"You want it?! TOO BAD!" Yutarin said as he slammed the staff into the ground and broke the gem.
"What the hell are you doing!?"
"I'm ending this war! This war has taken so many lives. So, even if I die with this final blast, the war will end and the Mystics will be the only ones living" Yutarin said, as he stuck his hand in the broken gem, taking all the power of the Arcan Staff into him. So much power was going through him that he couldn't control it.
"Just what the fuck it going on!?" said Midnight.
"This is the power of PURE Arcana! Pure Arcan cannot be blocked and will destroy everything in it's path! I am delivering death to you and all of your gang!" Yutarin then let out all the power he had in his entire body and made a giant explosion that covered the whole city. Everything within in the city limits was consumed by the power and destroyed. The Crimsons, Midnight, and even Kitsume, destroying them, not leaving a body. The power was going through Yutarin which meant that he had a VERY small chance of living, but he would've had his body still there. After the blast was done, there was nothing left. No buildings, no ruble, no life where the explosion took place. All there was, was Yutarin standing there. He hoped that his words would be carried to Leya. "[COLOR=Silver]Leya........this was for you and the Mystics.....so that you could live a safe life.......that this stupid war would end.............do not fret over me my dear.......I want you.....I want you to continue living your life.....continue to live your life as though none of this happened...........Leya.....I did this because I love you........[/COLOR]"and with that, Yutarin collapsed. Everything went black. He was greeted by a warm light. (I made it. I made it to the afterlife)

OOC: There, it is ended. The only one that can post is Simplicity, which would only be stating the Epilogue.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic