OtakuBoards

Shattering Earth: Rain of Roses [M-SLV]

Persona

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Kitzume had heard and seen the large geyser earlier, but she didn't do anything about it. In fact, she hopped into her brand new car with her large sword and drove in the opposite direction. Today was Mystic hunting day.

"They'll be swarming after that," she thought aloud to herself, thinking of the eruption of water. Sure enough, after ten minutes of driving through red lights and empty streets, she noticed a group of Mystic talking to each other. None of them were recognizable. "Good. No Ivan or Yutarin," she muttered. She didn't want to deal with them.

She drove up across the street and got out. They saw her and began chattering faster, pulling out several items that Kitzume recognized as weapons. "Pitiful," she said, leaving her sword in the car and just walking up to them. "Did you see the fountain of water?" she asked casually.

One of them nodded slowly, but the others stared, their grip tightening. "Do you know who did it?" "An elemental..." one of them whispered. "Ah. Good. You know what?" They looked at eachother quickly, then back to where Kitzume was standing. But there was nothing.

"What the--!?" the one in the back started, but was cut of by a ferocious wind sending him into the wall. "Ow.." they muttered. Next, the girl standing closest to the street disappeared. "Where'd she go?!" the other two asked eachother whipping around wildely. When they looked back at the boy that had been slammed into the wall, he was dead. Hell, his head was missing.

"What's going on?!" the last girl panicked. "Where'd that girl go?!" "I'm right here.." she whispered in her ear, sending her sword straight through her stomach. She coughed up blood a few times before falling off the sword dead. "Now.. For you," she chuckled, staring at the boy that stood trembling before her.

He died quickly. She laid all four bodies in a nearby ally. "That was easy. I'm surprised they have such young members..." she thought, hopping back into her car and wiping the blood off of her sword. Then she drove off, looking for more to kill that night.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I'm going to stop screwin around and just finish what my character needs to do in this post.

IC: While Yutaring slept, he had was hoping to learn of the location. He started to drift away. In this dream he was in the same ice cave. He looked around and saw the whited haired man. "Finally your close enough, that I don't use so much energy to talk to you. Your close to where you are supposed to be. I didn't expect you to move this quickly, but hey, that means we'll meet face to face tomorrow." said the man
"I agree, we need to meet. Why are you having me travel so far north? What am I supposed to get?"
"Questions that will be answered tomorrow. For now, I'm just supposed to lead you to the location. It's a good thing that you brought the girl or else this would have been much harder."
"Huh? Why Leya?"
"That cannot be answered as of now."
"Tell me who you are then"
"Alright, my name is Aklier."
"Hmm, why does that sound familier?"
"That cannot be answered as of now."
"What? What is that supposed to mean?"
"I'll tell you tomorrow"
"No, wait!" The cave started to disappear. Everything was vanishing.
"Go to the middle of the Canadian Shield. Then all will be answered......." The voice had vanished. *FLASH* It was morining again. "Leya, Leya, wake up"
"Why? We have plenty of time" she said with a yawn.
"I know where we are supposed to go and I want to get there quickly."
"Oh, fine, let's go." They had payed for the room they used and started off. Since Yutarin was in a hurry, he charged himself again adn they had set off as fast as possible for Yutarin. After about two hours they had come onto the Canadian Sheild. They made their way right into the middle. They waited. Suddenly the ground started sink right at their feet. Yutarin was just calm about it, he knew it was supposed to happen. They came down and were in an ice cave that looked exactly like the one in the dream. "Ah so good to see that you've made it so quickly" said Aklier
"I'm here, now tell me what I want to know."
"Alright then, I'll start in order of what you asked in the transmission. First off, you are traveling up here, so that you were to meet me. As for why it would have been easier if Leya came along, was for the event of why you are here. I told you my name and it sounds familier because we have met before."
"What? I don't ever remember seeing you and what is the event that we came here for."
"Well, you weren't supposed to remember who I was OR this place. In fact, I had planned that you would not even make it here in your life. As for the event, I will tell you later. I'm sure your dieing to know your history about this place."
"Actually, so am I" said Leya.
"Well, back when you were a baby, Yutarin, your parents came here because I led them. When they came to this site, I saw you. I had earlier had a prophecy, that contained you, which is why I led your parents here actually. You see, there was an ice dragon up here. I believe that you've encountered him already Yutarin. Anyway, the ice dragon had been threatening the north for quite a while. I told your parents that it was their destiny to fight him and their destiny to fall before it. If they did not fight it, you and the entire north would have died. I told them their destiny, so they had to agree, for your saftey. I told them that I would watch over you, but you still wouldn't survive, unless they helped me something. I told them that I wouldn't be able to watch over you forever. I told them that it was also their destiny to forge the Arcana Sword that you carry with you. They helped me by putting each of their elements in it, along with some that I had created. This was forged to the blade that you carry today. It was always your destiny to wield it. When your parents finally fought it, they had indeed fallen, but something that I had not expected to happen did. I prophesised that the dragon would fall along with your parents, but he was only weakened greatly. This is why you encountered him as well. He had flown off so that he could heal. As a precation, I had teleported you back to Japan. That is where your other parents had found you. I know that this is all shocking to you."
Yutarin didn't know what to think. He actually knew who he was now. He knew his history, his parents.
"But why don't I remember any of this."
"I had to erase your memory of ever seeing me or anything about those events. I never expected you to return, but then again, I never expected this war to happen. Now you must get an even greater power to stop this."
"What might that be?"
"The Arcana Sword is based of the four basic elements right? Well, you've always wondered why you couldn't bring out its full power. That is because, the Arcana Sword isn't at its best. Its missing two things. The minor elements that you and Leya have. Ice and Thunder. Now, to bring out the full power of the Arcana Sword, we must put those two elements in. I have the power to do that. We need this power to stop the war." As Aklier said this, he had started to take the essence of ice and thunder from both Leya and Yutarin. When he took out enough, he put them both in stones for the minute. "Now, I need you to hand me the Arcana Sword." As Yutarin did, Aklier put the gemstones near it. When they were close, they just disapeared. "It is done, the elements are in the sword. Now stand back."
After about ten seconds, the sword started to have an icy mist surround it, following this was a great tornado that wrapped around the sword, with fireballs along side of the tornado. Started to come out of the hilt was water, which had green vines follow it. Finally, thunder bolts started to go up the blade of the sword. After this, there was a great white blast of light. Looking at the sword, it had indeed transfomed. The blade was now a pure white, the handle and handguard were crystal clear and the gem at the hilt was now a diamond. "Behold, the TRUE Arcana Sword. Now, all the elements are with your hand and will always be in your hand. You will wield this sword forever Yutarin. Now, you must go back to the city and stop the war. How to use the sword will come naturally." Aklier said that and then touched both Leya's and Yutarin's foreheads and ZAP! They were on the outskirts of the city.

OOC: WHEW! THat was long, but worth it.

[COLOR=Blue]"[I]Things are moving way too fast...[/I]" Sefir thought to himself. Yutarin and Leya were out of his psychic range...he hoped Leya was all right. He turned to the newest Mystic, Ivan and said, "I need you to link up with Mike and Calypso, they're both psychics. Afterwards, you three work together to link up with all the remaining
Mystics and get them safely to this location." Sefir sent a mental picture of a newly built, vacant office building to Ivan. "[I]Also, try to stay hidden from the Crimson
Shadow. We just lost four Mystics due to one of them...Kitzume...former Dead Moon.[/I]'

Ivan didn't show any reaction at all, he merely nodded but had to ask, "What about you?"

"*sigh* I will go and break down the checkpoints set up by both the Crimson Shadow and criminal elements that have emerged. I'll open up the streets long enough so that both Mystics and civilians can get out," Sef explained as he assembled his spear.

"Alright, but what about Mike and Calypso? Will they know I'm on their side?" Ivan asked.

"Yeah, I sent a short message to them just now. And besides, they are both psychics, so they would know, even if I didn't tell them," Sefir said as he smirked.

Ivan smiled slightly and then left to carry out Sef's instructions. Sef concentrated and reached out to every Mystic still alive amidst the chaos.

"[I]Mystics, I have no idea why things have been moving fast as they have, but I want all of you to remain calm. Dead Moon has broken down and we have one, maybe two members join the Mystics. But some of you already know that two others have joined the Crimson Shadow. That doesn't matter right now. Ivan of the Dead Moon will coordinate with Mike and Calypso to get to our last hiding place. Don't get into any battles with the Crimson Shadow or any other hostiles right now. Just stay alive and don't stoop down to revenge. We'll get through this, have
faith in me and in your friends.[/I]"

Sefir then empowered the wind unto himself and whooshed out into the city.

"Where'd they get all those guns?" a frightened teen asked his brother.

"I don't know! But keep your earth shield up while I try to fire bolt them!" the teen's little brother said. The beleaguered Mystics were trying to hold out against the junior Crimson Shadows that were bombarding them with bullets as well as elemental spells.

"Yeah! Die you weak bastards!" a female Crimson Shadow shouted as she charged up and launched icicles at the two Mystics. The icicles were still blocked by one of the Mystics' shield of rock, pavement, and dirt. Then bolts of fire shot back at her. She ducked behind an SUV and curses streamed from her and her compatriots.

Clink! Clink! Clink! Both sides saw a trio of silver fist-sized spheres bounce into the no-man's land in between the two forces. Then each sphere opened up like petals of a flower...then an incredibly loud screech resonated throughout the block. WHEE-EEEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE!!!!

"Arrgghh, what the hell is that?" the girl shrieked.

"Big brother, it hurts!" the little brother cried out, clasping his ears.

"So many targets, so much ammo to use...hmm...I choose you kiddies!" BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! Round after round shot into the Crimson Shadow position. They couldn't defend themselves due to the overwhelming noise.

The Crimson Shadow behind the SUV fell, heads blowing apart due to the mysterious intruder's explosive rounds. The only survivor was trying to hold his guts in, screaming in pain.

"Who...who the hell are you?!" the boy cried out.

"No worries now...damn freak...BLAM!" the woman capped the boy and then turned toward the two Mystics at the other part of the street. She lifted both of her modified Colt .45 pistols and unloaded a round each...one for each freak. Just as the rounds were about to hit, a powerful gust of wind deflected the shots so they just missed the brothers.

The young woman turned toward the source of the wind, seeing a young, blue-haired man wielding a spear. "Don't do that again..." the man, Sefir, said coldly.

"I'm Natasha...and I want all of you freaks to die!" she shouted, firing her pistols as she said 'die!' The bullets zipped toward Sefir, but he merely used the wind and his
spear to slow down and divert the bullets away. He then swept the grenades into the nearest brick wall, where they shattered and was silenced. Sefir went to the two boys, who were just recovering from the excrutiating sound.

"..ow...Sef!"
"Sefir!" they both cried out when they saw their leader.

Sefir gave them a gracious smile and sent a psychic message to them. "[I]Okay, get out of here. Meet up with Mike, he's only 5 blocks south-southeast from here. Try
to avoid any more fights and stay alive.[/I]"

They both nodded and ran off into the side-streets as Natasha looked at them curiously. She then smirked, "Ah, you're their leader...this should be interesting."

Sefir turned toward the cold-blooded killer and tried to get a mind read out of her...."Interesting indeed...you are wearing a psychic wave supressor."

Natasha holstered her pistols and took off her special earphones that blocked the specific frequency her grenades blasted out. She then drew a rapier and beckoned to Sefir.

Sefir whirled his spear around and went into a fighting stance, tip low and toward Natasha while holding the other half of the spear high behind him.[/COLOR]

OOC: I had to bring Natasha in sometime. Oh, and since Sefir is pulling back and mobilizing the Mystics, they won't act quite so confused and helpless now. >_>

OOC: I deleted my last post, I had a better idea.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Alex had been watching this battle, he had also watched as the strange sphere had dwescended. Now he was watching two kids fleeing, while the Mystic faced a mysterious woman. He decided to have a little fun. He stepped out of his car, and moved to intercept the two. He sent out a pychic shockwave first, knocking them both off balance. He apperaed from around the corner, just in front of them. Drwaing a newly aquaired pistol, he took aim.
"You boys been busy?" He said, unloading three shots. A small shield of earth erupted from the ground, blocking all three, "Impressive. Of course, nothing you can do can block this."
The older one sent bolts of flame lancing towards Alex, but it was futile. A spell of such a low level would not come close to piercing Alex's mental shield. The flame evaporated into a wisp as it neared Alex, leaving notihng but a puff of smoke. Once again he sent a pychic showave, a much larger and stronger one this time. The younger one fell to his knees, eyes white and blank, blood draining from his face.
"W-What the hell did you do to him? You bastard!" The older one screamed, sending a gigantic wave of flame towards Alex.
"Fiesty one, arent you?" Alex said, effortlesly dodging it. (You see, Alex can tell exactly were the attack will hit, and therefore not be there!) Alex aimed the pistol again, and fired another three shots. The kid had no defense againts this, and fell dead in a pool of blood, at his brothers knees. The younger one wass still on his kness, expressionless face and white eyes.
"Great." Alex said. He slipped the gun back into it's holster, and picked the kid up by his coller. He was a heavy one. The Mystic and the woman were still staring at eachother, not daring to move. Sending a pychic probe to see who the woman was, he found that not even his great pychic powers could pierce the shield surrounding her mind. Either she was incredibly smart, or incredibly stupid.
"Mystic! I belive your fight is with me." Alex said, tossing the kid at his feet, "This is a reminder never to cross the Crimson Shadow." He said, sending to bullets into the kids skull. The Mystic was standing, unmoving. If he was angry, he certainly wasn't showing it. [/COLOR]

OOC: Man, I am SOOO evil right now. Hey Capt. Sparrow, You told me to make another post were I am a badass mofo? Here it is!!!

OOC: You know, it's really starting to piss me off that you guys are making fun of my name. If you aren't making fun of my name, it sure seems like you are.

IC: Yutarin started to hear faint gunshots. The war has started. "Come, we need to hurry." said Yutarin. He grabbed Leya and they headed for the city. While coming down the a street, they had come across Sefir. Alex was there as well. They looked and saw that he was holding a dead Mystic. " I think your fight is with me" said Alex. As Sefir had his head turned to Alex, there was a girl behind him, that was about to shoot Sefir. "Not so fast!" said Yutarin who fired a thunder jolt right at the gun she was holding, knocking it out of her hands. Following, Leya sent shards of ice at the girl. Most of them hit her, so she had collapsed. They didn't know if she was dead or just unconsious, but they didn't care. Sefir, looked and saw both Yutarin and Leya standing there. "I think that you might want to handle Alex yourself, Sefir." yelled Yutarin.
"We'll go and help other Mystics escape" followed a reply from Leya. They started to follow the other Mystics, to help them escape. There was a group of Crimson Shadow that were in their way. "Out of our way, Crimson Scum!" yelled Yutarin, throwing a great wall of fire at them from his sword. Only a couple of them perished, but the rest, Yutarin had sliced with his sword, along with support from Leya and the others. Only two Mystics had died in the fight, so far. After the group was dead they continued. They killed other Crimson Shadow that were in their way. Mostly by outnumbering them. After so long, Yutarin started to wonder if he'd run into to Kitsume or if Ivan was alright and if he'd run into him.

OOC: I guess that this post was a little short, but it was to the point. I don't know if Natasha was an important character, which is why I had her fate undecided.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Kitzume had followed Yutarin and Leya, she thought her name was. [i]What importance does this girl have? Well.. No matter. If she's dead, it's just a larger hole in the wall of the Mystic. It will crumble soon..[/i]

Still following on foot (well.. rooftop) she watched as the two slaughtered a few Crimson Shadows. She did not step in at all to help. After all, she wasn't truely dedicated to the Crimsons. They were just a step towards what she really wanted. But since they had given her such a kick ass car, she was going to play along for a while. And if they gave her more stuff, who knew. She might even become a true member.

But anyway, her stealthy chase continued. She wanted to take only the best possible moment to attack the girl. At last her opportune moment came when
they had just killed a young Crimson. Not a Crimson Shadow, but a new Crimson. He was young and strong, but he was too headstrong and cocky. It was no wonder he died so quickly.

After he fell to the ground, she slowly and silently flew down to the street. They were taking a breather after having used up more of their limited energy. Her strike was quick, but off target. She planned on toying with them first. She sliced the girls arm leaving a pouring gash. "Surprised to see me?" she asked Yutarin with a grin on her face. "Leya!" he shouted, grabbing her before she hit the ground.

"Kitzume, get out of our way," he said calmly. Kitzume paused, then disappeared in the wind. Yutarin, believing that she had left, not wanting to fight a former commorade, turned his attention to Leya. But this cost him.

As he looked to the bleeding girl, Kitzume took her sword and stabbed it through his right hand. Again, this attack was off-target. If she was to disable him permanently, she would have gouged his elbow and his shoulder also, taking away the use of his right arm forever. But just by getting him in the upper arm, she didn't take much time off his fighting, even if he was a slow healer.

"You idiot. Mystic are going to be eliminated before anything," she laughed loudly. "Well it seems the Dead Moon have been the first," he smirked. "The Dead Moon aren't gone," she spat, kicking him and then Leya. At this point, Leya attempted to retaliate, sending shards right at Kitzume. But in a blink of an eye, they were headed right back at her. "Don't be stupid. I control the wind.. You can't touch me," she said, a cut appearing on Leya's face.

"What the..?" she gasped. "I can use the wind as a weapon as well. It can cut through you like a knife through butter. And now, lady and gentleman, I believe your time has come to an end," she mocked, bowing at them. She then held up her sword like an executioner holds up his axe. But to her surprise, Yutarin used his left hand to attack, sending her off-balance, but not damaging her.

"Watch it pal!" she snapped, using the wind again to cut his face all over. "I should kill you right now..." she began before getting a message from a Crimson psychic, ".. but I have other plans."

And with that, she disappeared. That was the last time they would see her that night.

Kitzume was back at her car, but she was being swarmed upon by Mystic members. "Don't touch the new car!" she screamed, blowing them all thirty feet in the air. She drove away, leaving a rain of Mystic behind her in the street. "Pitiful.." she muttered.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Alex smirked as Yutarin and Leya came back to help the rest of the Mystics. "[I]I'll deal with you two later...[/I]" he thought to himself.

"Over my dead body, scum," Sefir quietly said.

Alex continued to smirk and drew his pistol as he said, "So be it." BLAM! BLAM! The bullets raced towards Sefir's head but he barely twitched as the bullets were deflected by a wind gust. "Heh, I'm outta ammo anyways," Alex muttered as he tossed the pistol aside. He then drew his curved daggers and attempted to get a read on his opponent.

But Sefir had shielded himself psychically, meaning that neither of them could really use their psychic abilities in this fight. Alex did the same as his held out his daggers, waving Sefir forward. Sefir whirled his spear and ran toward Alex. Alex grinned as their weapons crossed back and forth, move and counter-move, all in a blur of flashing blades and bodies.

Calypso, Mike, Sandy, and a few other Mystics met up with Yutarin and Leya, as well as the other survivors.

"Leya!" Calypso shouted as she ran up to her and the two friends hugged each other. The other Mystics talked for a bit, still unsure as to the situation. Then all the psychics heard a voice, "[I]Hey, Mystics, this is Ivan. I'm already at the fallback location. I will send out a psychic shockwave so no Crimson Shadows or Alex will be able to find us as you guys get to the place. But I also need a visual distraction of some sort so they can't follow all of you...[/I]"

Yutarin thought for a moment, while looking down at his Arcana sword..."Hey, Leya..."

"[I]Wait a second...Sefir is...what are you...Mystics, get ready to move immediately![/I]" Ivan called out urgently.

Alex stepped back for a moment once again as well as Sefir. They both breathed heavily, exhausted somewhat by the duel so far. Then Sefir turned and barely heard Ivan's message despite his psychic protection. Alex also heard something from Ivan, but he couldn't hear the content. Suddenly, Sefir blew back Alex with a gust of wind. Alex gritted his teeth as he slid along the pavement and jabbed his daggers into the ground to prevent himself from being pushed back further.

Sefir lept to the top of a small building and concentrated. [/COLOR] *FLASH* [COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Mother, does that mean I can control the wind?" an eight-year old Sefir asked.
His mother smiled slightly as she shook her head, "No, you cannot truly harness the power of the wind through sheer force. If you sway with the wind, the wind will sway with you..." She gently swept her hands back and forth until a strong cyclone of air surrounded Sefir and her. Sefir was completely awed and amazed by the display.[/COLOR]*FLASH*
[COLOR=Blue]"Omyonyku hashibasha wo sowaka..." Sefir began to chant, repeating the phrase over and over.

"What the hell are you blabbing about? ARGH!" Alex screamed out as he lept up to the building rooftop and launched thrust after thrust with his daggers. Inexplicably, Sefir dodged his attacks with his eyes closed and still chanting.

"Fight back, you Mystic pansy!" an infuriated Alex said as he continued to attack.

"sowaka...Kudahei kilili shi sowaka....Feng Lei Iku!" Sefir finished his chant, lifted his arms into the air and stopped dodging Alex's attacks. Alex found the opening and slid in. He reached forward and stabbed Sefir in the lower right rib. But Sefir countered with a jab with the butt of his spear into Alex's jaw. He fell back as Sefir swept him even further with another gust of wind.

"[I]...losing blood...I got to get out of here...at least the rest of the Mystics will be safe for a while,[/I]" Sefir thought to himself as he fell over the edge of the roof.

Alex got up and rubbed his jaw for a moment, then he ran over to where Sefir fell and looked down at the street. There was no one there. Alex lifted the dagger that drew blood from Sef and examined it. "Whatever, I can draw the rest of his blood and the rest of the Mystics later."

Elsewhere, the Mystics felt a tremendous flow of air building up around the entire area. A maelstrom swept through, lifted up dust, debris, car wrecks and anything else that wasn't fixed on the ground. "[I]Now![/I]," Ivan shouted. Calypso, Leya, and Mike got everyone moving quickly. The Crimson Shadow that were approaching the Mystics were blinded by the dust kicked up and some were killed as the wind sliced up their bodies. The psychics of that group tried to track the Mystics, but then a massive psycho shockwave stunned them.

Taking advantage of Sefir's storm and Ivan's psychic shockwave, the Mystics managed to get out of the city and to their fallback spot relatively unharmed and undetected.[/COLOR]

OOC: Didn't know I typed that long. o_O; Things kinda moved too fast, so I hope this segment will create a brief slowdown period so people will know wth is going on. Heck, even Aqua was getting confused. So don't go spoiling this *cough* SB *cough* :p
OOC2: Captain Jack Sparrow is a cool name and I don't recall anyone trying to make fun of it directly or indirectly. :)

Guest Midnight Rush
Ross exited the helicopter, clad in a pinstripe suit. His gun was ready in his left hand as he ran towards the gunfire. He found seven or so of his young Crimsons fighting a much larger group of Mystics.

"Sir! We are running dry and they have just been reinforced," One of the youth reported.

"Number?"

"Twenty, or so we estimate."

"Go relax. I got this."

The young Crimsons ran for their lives, and Ross straitened his tie. "Ceasefire! I want to speak with your squad leader!"

The weapon and magic stopped momentarily, and he stepped out into the open.

A young man of 17 or so stepped out, "We are trying to retreat, but they wouldn't let us through. Please, we don't want to hurt you, only get to the rondezvous!"

"And where would that be?"

"You expect me to tell you! Stupid bastard!"

The boy charged up his fire bolts, screaming madly with power. Ross smiled, and when the boy released the bolts at him, he blinked and they were snuffed out.

"Wha-a-a-a-a-a-a-t kind of p-p-pp-ower is that-t-t-?" THe boy trembled.

"O, thats nothing, you can start running now."

All twenty two of them took off, rushing him, hoping to get by. Problem for them was, that the entire street exploded with walls of water, and they were trapped.

"Boy, I can do this," He said, making a beam of water shoot out from the wall and remove a girls head. "Or this," he mocked, bringing intense shards of hard water, lacerating a boy of 13 in hundreds of places before hitting him through the temple, killling him instantly. "Or, even this."

With those words, the walls collapsed around them, and only Ross was left standing, and he didn't have a drop on him. Surveying the twenty corpses, he concluded that none of them were important Mystics. "It was fun nonetheless."

OOC: I dont think Alex could have jumped that high... but... any new-found power is good for me!
BTW: Srry for all the swearing, 'Alex' was angery, so... it is justified? I dunnu...

Alex stood there, deep in thought, eyes closed. His knives rested in their sheaths, a small trail of blood trickling from his lips. This mans pychic abilities were stunning. For somone to have blocked my abilities... excelent. He HAS been getting restless of late, maybe it would be as good a time as any to let 'him' have some excersize. *FLASH* Alex was standing in pure darkness. Looking down, you would think you were about to plumet to your death. Yet, Alex did not fall, he merely walked as if on solid ground. A small figure was huddled on the 'floor'.
"Alex. My brother. It has been a long while, hasn't it?" Alex said to the man huddled on the floor.
"Motherfucker. What the fuck you thinking, bitch?" The huddled mass stands up, revealing a complete replica of Alex, with the exception of his eyes. His eyes are crazed and insane, bulging and lined with red, "You trap me in this fucking mental hole for, how long has it been? 25 goddamn years. I am fucking tired of your shit!"
"Now, now, my brother. Their is no need fo-" Alex was cut off, 'Alex' disappeared in a wif of smoke, appearing beside his 'brother, slamming his fist into his face.
"You leave me in here for this long, I tend to learn a trick or two." 'Alex' says, laughing. A hand appears on his shoulder. It is another Alex. Two more appeare, wrapping their arms around 'Alex', imobilizing him.
"You insolent basterd, you think you have any power in MY mind? Do you know what you are? You are nothing but a memory. I can earase you in a second." Alex says, pulling himself off of the floor.
"Hollow threats, ya motherfucker, you NEED me and my incredible skills." 'Alex' says, scoffing.
"Regardless, I may have need of you yet. You saw the battle, I am sure, and you saw how even it was. You should also know that, had the battle prolonged, I would have lost. Realizing this, I turned to my only option. You."
"Hey, screw you. I dont care anymore, even if ya die, I'm just gona be in a better place!"
"Quite. This is my offer, however. Full body privlages. You can use my body for the next year, seeing as you dont get me killed, as long as you fight in this battle, and defeat my enamy. I will remain in control of the main mental system, thereby ensureing my saftey.
"W-What? You serious? Well, Hell ya i'll do it! Just give me the riens and your battle good as won, bro." 'Alex' says, smiling.
"Excellent." *FLASH*
"Y-Yes! Yes! FUCK YES!" Alex screams. He tests his pychic abilities, which are greatly higetented, and senses a large group of people. He has been watching this whole time, so he knows what to do. Making his way over to the group of shattered Crimsons, he begins to laugh.
"Man, you fuckers got hit hard." Alex says.

OOC: I just though I would add a bit of mystery to Alex's past, aswell as give me the ability to fight with Sefir for a longer period of time! (And have the mental edge!)
The new 'Alex' is sort of an asshole, so make sure you always post him that way. Remeber, he is no longer calm collected Alex, he is outspoken, ASSHOLE Alex. (Think Victoria Brothers from Hellsing!)

[SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen]Announcement: Deilrium had to drop out of the rpg....so her charcter will be killed by my arch enemy natalia...so noone go killing and and its about time Leya coes out! Looks like people like to kick her butt(lol). Plus i haven't posted due to some confusion <<_>>......Please no spoilers until needed.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]IC: As the Mystics gathered, they could hear the sounds of battle and they knew it was the fight between Alex and Sefir. Leya had stopped and turned back towards the battlefield. Things had gotten out of control....just like she knew they would. At that moment she hated Sefir for not acting quickly after destiny's death. She was filled with anger and hatred.....she had enough of it and she needed to do something about it. She than spotted her arch enemy, Natalia. Natalie had exciment in her eyes, for she was looking at Calypso. Leya knew then and there that natalia had wanted to defeat Leya for so many years and she new what she ahd to do. But within that second of thought Calypso had fallen to the pavement, blood spread across the cement and screams lingered in the air. Natalia had cast a spell of Ice crystals that were flung like a spedding bullet and pierced through Calys's body. Leaving her body all cut up...the biggest piece of ice had pierced right in Calypso's heart....instant death. natalia stood there smiling at Leya, knowing that she had won. Leya just stood there and stared at Calypso's corpse...no tears...no pain....no heart....Leya was gone. Within a minute of her beloved best freind's death, leya had summoned a storm of ice. The sky grew dark and her power grew. Soon the air became freezing cold, that you can see your breathe. Leya stood with her arms ready to fly and sent hundreds of giant shards towards a group of Crimsons. They were instantly shreaded into pieces....body parts spread all over the once gray pavement. The mysitcs shreiked in horror...noone could stop her. Then she turned her gaze to Natalia and sent a gust of ice dust toward natalia. Natalia tried to evade it, but it was to late she was frozen entirly. But she was still able to but a defense on her body and was able to stay alive frozen. Natalia stood frozen there trying to think of a spell to defrost herself. Leya didn't bother to kill Natalia that quickly. She soon stopped the ice storm and began to summon the ocean. She was going to drown everything! The ocean began to rise like a tidal wave and both sides stpped, except for alex and Seifr who were going to battle until one of them died. Leya hd lost it and their was no way she could stop.....one thought crossed her once sane mind...her brother. She wondered if he was dead......but then that soon erased in her mind...all she wanted to do was kill everything. Could her dream actually be a reality.......but where were her tears? Maybe its not her after all who will destroy everything....only time will tell.[/COLOR]

Yutarin had noticed that Leya had lost it and was summoning tidle waves of the ocean. Although Yutarin loved Leya, he couldn't let her hurt so many innocent people. He knew that he couldn't talk to her, so he had to oppose the tidle wave with an equal force. The problem was, that Yutarin could only do ONE of the waves, but they were coming from both sides. He had to find help. But, Sefir was fighting and Alex was against him. The only other person that he could think of, that was powerful enough to stop the waves, was Midnight Rush. Although he didn't want to, it was the only choice. Yutarin searched the city and found him. "YOU!" he yelled out.
"Ah, so you came here for me to kill you, didn't you?"
"That will have to wait, look!"
"What the hell!? How could this power come from a Mystic?!"
"It's from Leya, she has lost it. Although we don't have a great history together, right now we need to work together to stop these."
"Why should I help you!?"
"Look! I don't want innocent people to get hurt and you don't want to lose the war to the Mystics, so we have to work together! After it's done, we'll battle one on one."
"Fine, but only if we battle after!"
"Agreed" So they started to charge their power, until the waves were close enough. Yutarin had his sword charged with a very powerful attack. The sword was glowing sliver and ready to attack. Midnight Rush was getting another tidle wave to oppose the one that is coming. When they were close enough, Yutarin launched his attack from the sword. He had released four giant silverish energy blades from his sword. They grew larger the farther they went. "HA! Now THAT'S power!" said Yutarin, knowing that there wouldn't be a better time to say that.
"Hmph, childs play" said Midnight Rush, as he launched the title wave. As Yutarin's attack hit the tidle wave, it had hit the wave, but it wasn't getting rid of it, it was only pushing against it, until finally the energy blades exploded along with the tidle wave. Now the salt water started to rain from the sky. Midnight Rush's attack was launched and when it hit, it pushed into the wave and formed a great pillar the came down just ever so gently. The city was safe from Leya's waves, but not from the Crimsons. Yutarin, tried to slip away, so that he could be at full energy for the fight. But he was blocked off by a wall of water that surrounded both of them. Yutarin could have froze it, but it would've been pointless, because now, water was all around them. So, he thought that he might as well just stay and fight.

OOC: Remember Midnight Rush, you can't kill me in the next post or else that would be considered God Modding.

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkRed]Natalia stood motionless as her gray eyes flamed full of fury. That bitch was gonna pay for what she did. But before she could get her revenge she had to figure out how to get out of this block of ice she was stuck in. Maybe if I cast a fire and healing spell together I could rase my body heat with and melt the ice and use the healing spelling to make sure I dont burn my skin.She cringed at the thought of casting the spells, what if they back fire on her she really wasn't to good at fire and healing spells as it is.

Her throat suddenly went dry, there was always a 50/50 chance, but she had no choose it was either stand here and wait till her barrier spell wore of, and the ice suffocated her or get burned half to death by her own flames."I rather die by my own hands then die by the hands of someone else's..." she muttered under her breath. Natalias body began to glow a silvery red, and the sound of boiling water and stemming vapor rose from the ice. "Its working..." she thought as the ice began to melt down.Natalia gasped for air franticly as wiped her damp bangs from her face.

She glanced up at her watch she and noticed it stopped working. Her eyes widen "NOW SHE REALLY GONNA PAY FOR THIS...I JUST GOT THIS WATCH" she screamed at the top of her lungs :flaming: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Aaron arrived in the middle of the mayham. Leya was in the middle of killing everything. He was quite upset, to say the least. He felt bad for not being there for her. He sinceraly wondered what had happened. He sensed a crazed sense to destroy, which he felt did not belong in a Mystic mind. He watched the horror unfold, shrouded and protected by his Crimson garb.

OOC: Ok, since no one else is gona post... guess I should!

[COLOR=DarkRed]Alex stood in the bloodstained streets, staring at the events unfolding befor him. The sounds of bullets, and the screech of elemntal powers were nothing but backround music for Alex. He also watched, with a little bit of awe in his eyes, the massive tidle wave-sword combo that Mr.Ross and Yutarin had pulled off. Alex was slightly dissapointed, however, becouse he had hoped they would all have perished. What a shame. Now, it was time for fun. Reaching into the thongs that held his knives, he withdrew them, and held them ready. Sensing a threat, a small Mystic, no older then 14, sent a shcokwave of earth charging Alex down. Pathetic. Alex lept into the air, easily avoiding the shockwave, and landed inches from the boys face. Laughing, he swept his daggers in a X formation, the kid, stunned, had been unable to react. The contents of his chest piured forth, as the X was cut deep into his body. The flesh folded, and the many entrails and organs poured forth.
"Damn, I was hoping for a challenge. I'm so tired of all these goddam easy kills. Give me a challenge! You basterds!" Alex was screaming at the top of his lungs, but no one paid him any mind. Most were either locked in battle, or staring at the sight befor them. A salty rain poured from the sky, and began to drench the small part of the City they were in. Without warning, a wall of water arched up behind Alex. Luckily, he was able to detect, and dodge it, befor it was sent crashing down. A mysterious, looking Mystic was behind it. He had a hard look in his eyes, like he was out to prove somthing. The man seemed to be around 25, with cloak wrapped tightly around his body.
"Oh, bout' time! Finally, somone with a higer level then all these punk kids!" Alex screamed, as a large stream of water arched towards him. Dodged easily.
"You might want to do better, boy!" Alex screamed, dashing towards the man.
Unexpectadly, a wall of water appeared below him, materializing out of the cement. It slammed into Alex's chest. propelling him into the air. Alex, landing on the cement hard, felt his chest. It felt like nothing was broken, but he couldn't be sure. Recovering quickly, Alex got to his feat. The man was preparing to launch another wave, but Alex wasn't prepared to let him. He snet a mental shcokwave, which broke his meager mental protection like a twig. Simple. The man lost his concentration, he fell to the ground, his spell miscast, sent flying into the air, to rain down like the many drops. Alex, without letting him recover, dashed for the man on the ground. He raised his knife, ready to plunge it into his neck. It arched down, but was blocked by a wall of flowing water. Alex lsot his grip, and the knife flew off, high into the air. Alex didn'd flinch, however. He used the other one, and slashed at the wall. At first, the knife failed to penetrate. But, with a little extra force, the knife sliced threw. It plunged int the mans neck, he let out a gasp, blood flowing from his mouth. Then the wall of water evaporated, the man lay dead. His life blood draining from the wound. Alex laughed, finally, somone who was a challenge. Looking at his arm, he crenged. The water had done a number. The cloths of his arm were completly torn, and the arm itself was bleeding from various places. He didn't care, however. He had hated his brothers taste, regardless. Taking the large coat, he tossed it into the streetway, and stalked off. He ignored the sounds and people around him, and slipped into his car. Pounding the pedal, he sped off onto the street one again.[/COLOR]

OOC: My biznit is the shiznit...

Guest Midnight Rush
OOC: Yutarin or Sefir kill/sorely wound Ross at the end of the RP, but I would like Ross' death post. His death isn't for a while, so don't get jumpy on me. Ross still has a Sefir Showdown to attend to you know.

IC:

Ross stared at Yutarin, watching the sword very carefully. He had his two Elementally Charged .45's lock and loaded in his hands, and it had become a sort of stalemate.

"Well boy," he chuckled. "Let's rock and roll!" With that, he unleashed an Oceanic Hell. The full reserve of the Floodgates, the Waters of the Pacific, and the Rain all fed Ross' demonic power.

He formed a gargantuan mass of water into a vaguely humanoid form, and then ripped a small part of his soul out, and fed it to the Maelstrohm. He had crafted an Elemental. "Rise my servant, and deal harshly with the enemies of your master!"

The collossal beast reared its head, as if emmitting some kind of roar, but no roar could be heard over the Drums of War. Itstarted destroying things left and right, and there was little taht could stop it.

Turning his attention back to Yutarin, he sad "Well boy, did you like dodgeball in gradeschool?" Laughing he continued. "I hope you've kept your skills."

He was obviously going to be a fool. Yutarin wasn't going to lose to fools like this. He was going to make this a very quick match. The ice dragon would be unleashed once more. The power from the ice dragon would deffinetly defeat Ross, but he wasn't sure about the new monster. Well, he would let Midnight Rush punish him, until he would be unconsious and the dragon would rise. Ross let out his first attack at Yutarin. Yutarin didn't even bother to dodge it. "HA! Do you actually want to die? Are you in misery? Do you want me to end it? I can plainly see you didn't try to dodge that attack." said Ross. Yutarin started to think that he couldn't let his plan be shown. He would have to fake that he was going to dodge it. Yutarin started to run around to make it seem like he was going to rumble. Ross launched another attack, Yutarin pretended to dodge it, but it hit him anyway. Yutarin was already starting to feel weaker. The final attack from Ross came. Now Yutarin was on the ground, unconsious. "HMPH! Pathetic! Didn't even put up a fight. I thought that he would have more power then that. Oh, well, I'll just go and kill some Mystics now." As he started to walk off, Yutarin could only see black. He knew that he wasn't dead, the dragon was going to be unleashed, but he would see if he could try to control it. The dragon started to emerge, Ross looked back and was stunned at the sight he saw.
"What the hell are you??!!" he said trembling in fear. Ross started to run. He didn't want to waste his power on this dragon. He would have to fight it later. The ice dragon, was now completly emerged from Yutarin's body. It looked as Ross ran, but saw that his newly created monster was around. Just big enough for him to fight. The battle between the element monsters began. The ice dragon had an advantage of elements, so he would likely win. Ice can freeze water, but water will just become ice when it hits the ice dragon. There was nothing that the monster could do. The battle had begun. The monster was stronger then expected by the dragon. They had crashed into buildings in their battle. If this was kept up for long, the city could be destroyed. Could this be the battle that Ivan predicted?

OOC: I know, I always try to end in a cool little phrase. I have to admit, this is kind of like and elemental reanactment of King Kong vs. Godzilla.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Kitzume sat atop a high rooftop, watching the battle that could start a war. Crimsons were being slaughtered, Mystic were being masacared, and the Dead Moon had all but evaporated. She went over the situation in her head, thinking of possible options.

"I can't trust Alex; he's gone. He gave into his own insanity. He's a lost cause now.. Yutarin has fallen for a Mystic, and his protecting Mystic. His joining with them isn't far off. Ivan.. hell, he's been a Mystic for a long while. No hope in him."

She watched as a dragon rose from Yutarin, but it didn't interest her. Her focus returned to her pondering. "That leaves me.. The only Dead Moon left. Crimson didn't work out," she chuckled, watching as another Crimson fell spazzing to the ground, blood flowing from his many opened veins. "But I'll keep the car they gave me.. It will come in handy very soon."

As she said that, Alex drove away. "He's still hopeless. No point in chasing," Kitzume reminded herself.

Before she jumped down into the hell below, she thought over how the events had happened in her head. All the important people were below. She was the unforeseen detour, the one that would turn the tide. She was the one that would prove that Dead Moon was the only way to power. She was the one that would make "Kitzume" a word to frighten the world.

Kitzume was out to take it all.

From the rooftop, she glided swiftly down into the madness of fighting men and women, boys and girls. Every four steps, with a sweep of her blade, down came another lifeless shell, only a memory of the soul it had housed. A Mystic, a Crimson, a Mystic, a Crimson.. On and on it went.

[i]Too much swinging of this heavy sword will make me waste too much energy. Might as well just finish it now,[/i] Kitzume thought to herself, sheathing her sword. She whispered a chant before the howling of the wind grew and grew. Its volume was enough to deafen a person, the strength of it enough to send them feet into the air.

Left and right, young members, amatuers, of every group were blown away. The wind was not an opponent they had intended on facing. "No one can fight the wind.. How can they fight what cannot be touched?" she laughed, intensifying the nearly unbearable wind. "They will all die.. Tonight!" she shouted, wanting any and all to hear her.

But as most were blown away, killed on impact with walls, sharp objects, and the like, a few were left unhindered. It was them. The ones that had caught Kitzume's attention. The ones that were not to be disturbed by her deadly games.

They were concentrating on eachother, too much. Their opponents were all that mattered, they were all they could see, hear, touch, know. They were all and nothing.. nothing could take their attention away from the other. They were locked in a battle, a battle that one would not walk away from.

Kitzume was angered that they were not paying her any mind, though she clearly understood. The wind pierced the skin of already soulless bodies, leaving gashes, cuts, and wounds that would only gather bacteria. She stood motionless, waiting for the battles to end so she could finish them off, then go for Alex.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Sefir hopped from rooftop to rooftop, augmented by his wind ability. When he got to where the Mystics were, he nearly fell into despair. Yutarin and the Crimson Shadow leader were duking it out until the Crimson had to retreat...but there were two massive elemental creatures battling each other. He also saw that both sides were killing each other. There was one specific person that got his attention who was killing members on both sides indiscriminately.

"[I]That Dead Moon girl....[/I]" he thought to himself. But then he noticed Leya in the middle of all this, weeping profusely. He landed next to her and put a hand on her shaking shoulder. He received a brief flash, showing Leya's loss of control, Yutarin dueling with the Crimson Shadow, the massive deluge that nearly engulfed the area...death and destruction around him.

"Leya..." Sefir said softly. She continued to sob as he knelt down and held her carefully from behind. "Please...answer me...."

Unexpectedly, Leya turned and slashed at him. Sef managed to block most of the blade, but the tip cut his left wrist slightly. She looked at Sefir with eyes that displayed despair, outrage, and sadness. "This...this wouldn't have happened if we were more agressive...if we only had taken them down right after that bastard shot Destiny....if...if..." she broke down sobbing and shouting incoherent words.

Sefir got up and swept around with the wind. He broke off all the fights going on between the Mystics and Crimson Shadow by blasting cars and light posts, blocking both sides' attacks.

"Mystics, to the fallback spot....now" Sef said sternly.

"What? Why?"
"These bastards need to die!"
"That person killed my sister!"
"We should get rid of them, now and forever!

"GO....NOW..." Sefir ordered in a tone none of the Mystics heard him use before. They regrouped and retreated. Crimson Shadow members tried to go after them, but Sefir managed to hold them all off with wind bursts and his spear. "[I]Mike...[/I]' Sef said telepathically.

"[I]Yeah, boss?[/I]" Mike asked as he loaded a new clip into his Uzi.

"[I]Bring Leya safely with you...please...I'm counting on you,[/I]" Sef requested. Mike nodded as he carefully picked Leya up and ran off with the other retreating Mystics. Sefir looked on after them and then turned back towards the enemy.

"[I]Ivan...ah, you're near the Mystics. Please protect them...you may encounter Alex or other Crimson Shadow...[/I]" Sefir asked. Ivan gave an equivalent of a psychic 'nod' as Sefir channeled energy to himself.

The remaining Crimson Shadow began to get angry again and powered up to take on the lone Mystic. Sefir noticed a young woman glaring at Leya, who was going further and further away, thanks to Mike. He also noticed the Dead Moon girl...Kitzume, looking eager for more death.

"He's mine!" Kitzume shouted as she went down and shot out a massive gust of wind. Sefir barely blinked as the gust whirled around him.

"You try to dominate the wind...that is why you will never master the wind..." Sefir said drolly.

"I don't give a damn about mastering the wind!" Kitzume screamed out as she unleashed a blast of lightning.

Sefir used the tip of his spear to absorb the electrical attack. He noticed that the angry girl, who apparently had a bone to pick with Leya, ran off towards the direction the Mystics were heading. Sefir tried to stop her, but he had to whirl his spear to deflect a multitude of bullets and spells. The Crimson Shadow grouped up to try to destroy him and Kitzume. Kitzume laughed as she dodged several bolts of elemental energy and then beheaded a few Crimson Shadow with a slicing gust of wind. She launched another massive gust of wind, intending to blow back more Crimsons to kill them with the impact against various buildings and obstacles. Sefir twitched slightly as the wind curved, only knocking out those Kitzume intended to kill.

Kitzume turned toward Sef, infuriated. She drew her sword and charged toward Sefir. Despite his wounds, he unemotionally spun his spear into a defensive stance and concentrated energy even more than he ever had done in his life.

CLANG! Sefir's spear tip connected with Kitzume's sword and Sef drew back and swung diagonally at her. She merely sidestepped as she prepared to charge again, this time augmented with her wind and lightning abilities.

"Just because you have the power to kill and to dominate, it does not mean you are a powerful person..." Sefir said coldly as he braced himself for attacks coming from Kitzume AND the Crimson Shadow.[/COLOR]

OOC: Apparently, everyone ignored the last paragraph in my previous post, saying the Mystics got to the fallback spot. >_< Ah well, hafta make due with what we got.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]"I've had enough of being told what I am. I know what I am. I am just an obstacle for few, death for many. If I cannot defeat you, I don't care. At least I'll give you hell before I die," Kitzume explained, growing angrier and angrier at the way he was acting.

[i]I don't dominate the wind, I flow with the wind. If he cannot see that, then he is clearly insane as well. What is it with all these people and loosing their heads?[/i] she thought to herself, pulling back to charge again.

But as she ran towards Sefir again, she was attacked by a group of Crimson Shadow. They knew she had abandoned the Crimson, so she was nothing more than something to kill. But she cut several of them in half with a sweep of her sword and the others were blinded by the wind. She used it to cut out their eyes.

As the blinded howled in pain, Kitzume laughed. She then ran for Sefir again. Her attack did not reach him, but she hadn't meant for it to. At the instant he blocked her, she jumped and landed behind him, and managed to leave a cut on his back.

"Got lucky," she muttered, knowing that was easily dodgable. She summoned another barage of lightning, only to be hurdled into the surroundings by Sefir's spear. "If you know what you are, then what are you after?" he asked in the same toneless voice.

"I'm after something I've lost. Something I want back. After I get it, I'll take everything else. And I'll destroy the Mystic and Crimson."

"What would destroying us do?" She chuckled. "Make me feel better." She swung at him again, a near miss, but an unsuccessful attack all the same. She continued to swing, hitting the ground instead of Sefir. "Your technique is sad, and your plan is pitiful."

"I don't care," she said calmly, watching the ground crumble under Sefir's feet. She had cut around him, and they were fighting above a sewer. The ground was only a few feet deep. He did not fall down with the tumbling rock, nor had Kitzume intended for him to. This just left him vulnerable. [i]I only have a few seconds,[/i] she thought, the skies turning black and the wind beginning to take shape.

It took the shape of a tornado. "Not very original," Sefir mocked in that same dead-like tone. "Who needs original?" she said blandly, motioning forward. The tornado flew at the floating Sefir, the lightning coming down sudden and in large amounts. One of the bolts would hit him. No way he could dodge them all.

Sure enough, as he manuevered away, one bolt struck him, sending him to the ground. As he hit the ground, the number of bolts increased dramatically. Thousands of streaks of white light fell from the sky in streams of painful rain. "You can't dodge all of that," she shouted at the running figure. "I'm not," he shouted back, turning right towards her.

"Idiot!" she shouted at him, but she did not move. If he was trying to pull such a reckless manuever, she was going to stand her ground. "Come and get me.." she whispered, facing the running force of Sefir and the rain of explosions behind him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alex had seen what Kitzume was doing, mentally projected, and was, quite frankly, disappointed. He stopped the car, twisted it around, and sped off donw the street, once more bent on the destruction of others. Just before he entered the warzone, he screeched to a halt. He stepped out, circling around to the trunk. Pressing a small button on the keypad, the trunk opened with a woosh. A rack from the top descended, as a rack from below rose up to waste-level. On these racks were weapons. Tonnes of weapons. From swords to rocket launchers.
"Damn, and I thought my bro had no taste." Alex muttered to himself, pulling a large AK-47 from the top rank. Reaching into a pouch, he withdrew four clips of ammo, and slipped those into his belt. Reaching in again, he brought out two Uzis, slipping those into his belt, uncomfertably. He didn't bother with more ammo. Once more he reached in. This time he dragged out two Desert Eagle, standered issue. They were already fitted neatly into holsters, whitch he hooked onto his belt. He took two clips from the side. Finally, he reached into the deep recesses of the trunk, bringing out a massive, four barreled rocket launcher. It was just a large, box, with four holes poked through it. It had a small trigger on the bottom, but not much else. He slipped four rockets into the barrels, where they sat ready for use. He strapped this onto his back, and slid the trunk down. Stalking off into the mayham and destruction layed out befor him, Alex bore a strange resemblance to the Angel of Death. He smiled at the thought.

On the battlefield, Alex didn't bother to expend any of his ammo. He had a more importent battle to attend to. Then the explosion. It was large, but not enough to deter Alex. He marched on, a grim figure silhouetted aginats the blackening sky. When the light cleared, Kitzume and Sefir were locked in battle, sword to spear, face to face. Kitzume's back was turned to Alex, and Sefir was to busy to notice. Skillfuly withdrawing his two Desert Eagles, he spun it on his finger, and put it to Kitzume's head. He pointed the other one at Sefir's forhead.
"Yo, you know, my brother didn't have very good taste in women either." Alex said, scoffing.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]"Put the gun down, Alex," Kitzume said in a soft voice. "Now why would I do that..?" he asked in a devilish tone. "If you don't want to die, I suggest you listen to me," she whispered again. "I'll kill you before you have a chance to flinch," he snickered. He didn't think very much of Kitzume, and he showed that off like a badge.

Sefir noticed that the thunder barage had ended suddenly, not hitting him nor Kitzume. But the sky was still littered with pitch black clouds. Kitzume was not done with the lightning yet. "I'll tell you one more time.." she commanded in such a quiet voice, they weren't quite sure she had spoken. "I've got you right where I want you. I think I'll kill you know, thanks," the possessed Alex laughed.

"... Then die," she said in a voice that sounded almost sad. The lightning struck fast. And hard. The two Desert Eagles were sparked from his hand; they flew into the darkness of the surrounding street. Alex also stumbled back a bit, leaving him stunned for a moment before he began clawing for a weapon. Before he could grab another one of his weapons, Kitzume had shoved her sword a bit into his stomach.

She stood next to his ear, her face hidden. "The more you displease me, the deeper my sword will go.." He began to reach for his AK-47, but Kitzume dug her blade into him, just as she had promised. "Deeper..." Again he flinched for his gun. Again she further pierced his insides. ".. And deeper..." "You're... insane," Alex managed to spit out, a bit of blood dribbling down his chin. "No.. I'm not insane. Unlike you. And him," she whispered, looking at Sefir.

"The two of you are engulfed, each by a different factor. I, on the other hand, have not given into the hunger of insanity nor the teasing of hatred. For the insane, I might appear unstable. But I am the one in the best condition here, you realize this?"

More blood found its way to Alex's chin, and much more of it poured from his stomach wound. Sefir stood and watched, not sure how to react yet. "Now.. If you'll drop the guns, I'll let you live.. Just don't interefere again. You hear me?" she breathed into his ear calmly. But yet again, he pushed for his weapon. This time, Kitzume cut into one of his organs. ".. And deeper it goes," she muttered, watching him fall off her sword and roll over and bleed on the ground.

"Enjoy it?" she asked, pulling his weapons away and throwing them into the air, soon to be gusted away by the wind to who knows where. "And to think... You could have replaced him," she said, her eyes appearing to be glazed over.

She wasn't acting normal. Perhaps she, too, had given into the insanity that constantly knawed at her heels. [i]But no..[/i] she persisted, [i].. I won't be consumed.. Not yet..[/i]

"Sefir.. " she whispered gently. "Would you like to die now?" She looked up, revealing blurred grey eyes. Her face was darkened by the shadowy clouds above, and her hair flew about from the sudden attack of wind that breezed in suddenely. As she lifted off the ground, she looked truely demonic, but her eyes held a little innocence that would soon be lost. Lost forever in an ocean of blood.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Scary. O_O I just wish that you didn't make Sefir act like he would mock Kitzume or anyone else for that matter.

[COLOR=Teal]Sefir was unsure of what was currently going on. Here, he and Kitzume were fighting until Alex with his useless guns showing up. The Kitzume impaled him and blew him far and away.

"Would you like to die now?" Kitzume asked as she rose up into the air. Sefir felt an unusual power beginning to flow in her...something impure, tainted...seeping anger and hatred. Regardless, he calmed down despite the wounds that Kitzume inflicted on him and the strange upsurge of power that Kitzume is experiencing. He threw out the images of death and destruction out of his mind and focused on what truly was important to him. Leya, Ivan, Yutarin, Mike, Destiny, Calypso, Sandy and the other Mystics....people he worked with...colleagues at his job...classmates from past schools...his father...and his mother....

He thought about those he can protect and those who died. He knew it was his duty to make sure every single death that occurred was not in vain. He had to protect the people he loved and the places he knew so well. The wind flowed around him seamlessly as his pure strengths emerged. Sef rose into the air as well, knowing full well that he must stop all who would hurt those he wished to protect.

"Crossing the Rubicon...." Sef whispered to himself. He spun his spear and the wind flowed with his movements. Then he turned to face Kitzume as he mind read her briefly. "If you think you flow with the wind....then why does it cry out in pain and sorrow?" he asked.

Kitzume faced him and softly said, "I see. You truly deserve to die...." as she took in more and more power to unleash her true destructive might. Sefir merely braced himself and knew with full conviction that he had to win this fight, regardless of the cost.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]OOC: Oops, sorry. ^_^;;
----

[i]If the wind cries in pain and sorrow, it makes it all the more easier,[/i] Kitzume thought. The more she thought, the higher she flew and the stronger the wind blew through her madly waving hair. She wasn't sure what suddenely coursed through her. All she knew was that it was a great tool to destroy the stupid city she had been stuck in. To destroy her stupid small apartment, her stupid job, her stupid relatives and old friends that had recently betrayed her. Everything was to be destroyed.

"This city.. this state.. this country, this continent, this planet! All of it will go. I can't stand it! All of it MUST go!" she shrieked. Her sudden burst of disgust with the planet created a sudden explosion of power. The lightning came down in a feriocious light show, destroying streets and buildings.

The wind howled with anger and pain, and it all came from Kitzume. The wind took her emotions and used it to become as fierce as it had. And all of it was at her every whim. She commanded it to do so, and so it did. "Kill him.. now.." she whispered. Sefir braced for her attack, and even so, when the wind struck him, it blew him back a few feet in the air.

But still he pressed on. "You can't destroy this planet! Surely you care for something! As I do.. As we all do!" he shouted through the thunder. "I have nothing left. Nothing good left, anyway.." The wind pierced Sefir's cheek, dripping a little blood. He placed his hand on it, then pulled it to his face as he examined it.

His stance steadied and again he braced for Kitzume's next attack.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The fight between the two elemental giants continued. Yutarin was just angry in the darkness. He could see what the dragon was doing. If dragons were supposed to be so wise, then why doesn't this one end the fight? Unless, like almost every other thing, he loses his common sense in the panic of battle. Yutarin needed to try and control the dragon. Yutarin struggled, but it was in vain. He almost gave up hope to try to regain control. When he just started to sit there, in the darkness, a memory came up. The one where he and Leya were at the grove holding each other. Yutarin knew that he couldn't have to give up, he needed to protect Leya. Yutarin tried again and again to regain control, but still he couldn't get free. With one final try, he started to get out of the darkness. Everything was starting to look like the street that he was once in, until he was actually there. But the strangest thing is that he couldn't feel HIS feet touching the ground. When he looked down, he saw the dragon's feet. Had he actually gained control over the dragon? The element was standing there as well. It was time to finish this. Yutarin reared his head back and fired a breath of ice onto the element. Being made of water, the element froze easily. All Yutarin had to do now, was shatter it, which he did with his tail. The shards of the giant were all over the street. Yutarin was going to look for the others in his new dragon form. He took flight and thought that he would look for Sefir first, so that their powers could combine in a deadly combination. As he flew, Yutarin could have sworn that he saw Alex's body fly past him. When he came to a certain spot, he could see Sefir, but he wasn't sure if that was Kitsume that was next to him. Yutarin decided to land. When he came crashing down, both Kitsume and Sefir looked at him. Yutarin decided that he should get rid of Kitsume, besides, he owed her for the wounds that she gave him. Yutarin yet again reared his head back and unleashed a furry of ice boulders. They were mainly headed for Kitsume. She dodged them and the ones that she couldn't dodge, she would destroy with the wind. But finally, after an array of ice, one finally hit Kitsume, it was big enough that she was knocked back greatly and was on the ground motionless. She wasn't dead, just unconsious from the fatigue that she gave herself and the ice. One ice boulder couldn't have put her unconsious, but since she had been fighting for SO long, she just had to collapse. Yutarin then looked at Sefir. He lowered his tail and signiled for Sefir to climb on top of him. He looked at Sefir, waiting for him to get on.

OOC: Ouch, bit of an underestimation... I'll live with it. Time to unviel a little more of Alex's newfound powers!!!

Alex sped past, tumbling and turning, the dragon without a care. He was, in fact, enjoying himself. The tossing winds were nothing but an amusment for Alex, even if it was dragging the very guts from his body. The cut was blleding, badly. Drops of blood rained down on the streets, of course, no body noticed. Peridocily, the wind would take it upon itself to leave another gash on Alex's body.
"Well, been fun. But I got a job to do." Alex said to himself, changing the winds direction. Landing ontop of a cement building, the wind disipated. Alex kneeled down, his blood was dripping onto the cement, pouring forth in a frothy mass.Alex sat down, closed his eyes, and concentrated. Slwoly, the wound seemede to shrink. Alex's teeth cleanched in pain, and the blood slowly ceased. The skin shot out, joining itself, seeming to mold into itself. The small gashes on his arms dissapeared, leaving not even a scar. Standing up, Alex tested out his reformed muscles, as well as streching his waste, to make sure he hadn't made a mistake in the healing process. Perfect, as usual. Alex was ready to go back, and get revenge. The woman was to die. Alex then prepared for his ultimant technique. Focusing his energy into his palm, it seemed to glow a blueish colour. He flexed his palm, and stepped to the edge of the building. He lept from it, dragging his palm along the side. The ceament was oblitertated, his hand digging in and slwoing his fall. The cemeant was destroyed, leaving a permentent mark on the side of the building. Alex landed, soundlessly, and stalked off, back in the direction he had came. It was time. Time for the Angle of Death to once more walk the plain of man.

OOC: Sorry if it was a bit godmodish, but, dont worry, I wont go overboard!