OtakuBoards

Shattering Earth: Rain of Roses [M-SLV]

Persona

Guest Midnight Rush
As Alex waited for a response to his mental message, he felt his cell (I am assuming that everyone has one, for convenience) going off and frustratedly answered it.

A rather dark sounding male voice greeted his tired ears, "I have a proposition for you, please join me at Joe Wong's tomorrow at 12."

"Who is this? What if I don't like it?"

The caller hung up.

Ross was wearing his battle tux, complete with white rose in the lapel. It was only 11.5, but he was already on the tower, considering what he had to tell his...agency. "Tonight will be a hard night. But tonight is also the beginning!" he roared into the wind.

Then he relaxed, and began to chill to his music- Lindsey Buckingham's [i]Big Love[/i]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Blue]As Alex slinked away, Yutarin turned toward Leya and asked, "By the way, may I please ask of your names? I'm Yutarin, Yutarin Hesham. What is your name?"

"Ah, I'm Leya Vera," Leya replied gratefully.

"Sefir Mekshen. Thanks for intervening. I thought I would've had to resort to drastic measures until you showed up," Sefir said. Yutarin looked quizzically at him and saw a spear with a menacing tip hidden behind his back.

"No problem. That guy, Alex, is kinda loony and likes to pick a fight," Yutarin said. Then another man with tan skin came in and nodded to both Yutarin and Leya. Sefir did a quick read on him and then knew that this man was a friend of Yutarin and also knew Leya.

"I hope Alex wasn't too....*looks at cut on Leya's throat*...aggressive," the man said.

"Too late for that," Leya said as Sefir handed her a hankerchief to stop the bleeding.

"And you are...?" Sefir asked.

"Ah, sorry, I'm Ivan Hedling," Ivan answered as he offered his hand.

Sefir looked at him warily as he accepted and shook his hand. "Sefir Mekshen and apparently you already know Leya. You guys are Dead Moon..."

Yutarin grimaced, "Yeah, that we are. Same with Alex but he's the most...reckless among us."

Sefir relaxed his composure and everyone notice that the air around them grew still, "At least he's not a representation of your group."

Yutarin looked at him intently, "I take it that those 'drastic measures' would have been...quite stormy."

"Yeah, he's a windmaster. A fight between him and Alex wouldn't be pretty," Ivan pointed out.

"Or between any of us. But anyways, you guys do realize it's like 9:30 PM? I gotta get home soon," Leya said.

"Will your brother be home though? I'm not sure if it's a good idea especially after getting attacked once already," Sefir said with concern. Leya blushed slightly while considering her answer.

Ivan turned toward Yutarin and said mentally, "[I]That's what I've heard about the Mystics leader. He really cares about each and every one of the members in the group.[/I]" Yutarin gave a affirming nod in return.

"I...guess it's okay. I gotta leave a message for my brother though," Leya replied as she took out her cell phone.

"Ok, no problem. Hey, uh, Ivan and Yutarin...want to join us for dinner at my place? I know our groups aren't really allies or anything but it's okay if a friendly stranger invites," Sefir asked.

Ivan and Yutarin looked at each other for a moment. "I guess it won't do any harm, especially when there's free food involved," Yutarin said, grinning.

"Hmm...I guess it's okay. It's probably better than the Ramen I have back at my place," Ivan said.

"Heh. Ramen should be a food group, in my opinion. But don't worry, I think I got enough stuff in the frig to cook up something decent," Sefir said, chuckling.

"Ok, left a message on the answering machine. Couldn't call his cell though...odd. Well, let's get going!" Leya shouted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Kitzume opened the door rapidly to reveal Alex's disappointed face. "What, you didn't think I'd be the one answering the door?" she asked him jokingly. "Nah.. You think I'd go to the wrong house?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, yeah. You and your telepath-thing," she said in a rather demeaning tone, waving her hand and rolling her eyes.

"Telepathy," he corrected firmly. She was silent for a moment before resuming her normal annoyed tone. "Don't get all touchy, damn." They stared at eachother for another few moments before Alex asked if he could come in. "Nope. You have to tell me why you're here, first. My rule," Kitzume said in a firm voice, mocking him. He let out a sigh. "Can I tell you.. inside?" "Why?" "I don't want to be where others can here," he explained. "They can always hear you," she said suddenly. "They can always hear you."

Alex looked at Kitzume oddly. "Why do you say that?" "Because it's true. No matter what, if you're talking, somebody is listening..." she trailed off. She stared at the floor, thinking of something. He let out a fake cough, snapping Kitzume back from her trance. "Come in," she said hurridly, walking in.

Her home was small; she didn't get very much money. It had a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and a small living room. With a patio out back, overlooking the sewage. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned in ages, the bedroom did not look used at all, and the living room was cluttered with notes written to herself, ads, and a few pictures of some old connections. But the kitchen... Now, the kitchen was spotless. The fridge had plenty of fresh food, the pots and pans and utensils were polished, and even the floors and counters and a certain shine to them.

Kitzume was grabbing the scattered papers and pictures off the floor and into her bedroom while Alex stood next to one of the three chairs. There was a small coffee table inbetween all the chairs, covered in coffee, water, milk, and other dried liquids that didn't seem distinguishable. Alex noticed a picture of Kitzume; the only one that had her smiling. She stood next to a taller boy, who looked about 20, 21. His hair was brown and he held a small box in his left hand.

That's all Alex saw as she swiped it from his hands, glaring at him for a few seconds afterward. "Don't look at my stuff, thanks," she said in a sarcastic tone. When she finished, she offered him the second largest seat and sat in the large armchair herself. Kitzume then placed her booted feet on the table, making a thud and a clang sound. At this moment, Alex realized where she had hid her sword.

"Well.. Why'd you come?" she asked.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alex thought about it for a minuit. Well, he knew that Kitsume didn't like Ivan, but she wasn't to sure about Yutarin. He decided that, for the time being, it wouldn't be good to tell her the truth. Especially with that big sword of hers.
"Ivan and Yutarin have... Ivan and Yutarin have defected." Alex said, reganing his hard face, "The two of them ambushed me on the street, and I barley got away alive. I do not kow what side they are fighting for, just that they can no longer be considered allies." Kitsume seemed quite taken back by this, but remained steady, "Regardless, in the chance that they have joined the Mystics, I do not feal that the Dead Moon, as weakened as we would be from the loss of two members, can consider ourselves a superpower. Therefore I would like to propose joining the Crimsons. Will you join me, Kitsume?" Kitsume stared at him, her eyes wide.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]
A fragile looking girl had walked out from a hidden alley, laughing and smiling at the sexy looking male that followed her.

[I]?Thought?[/I]
[I]
This was some easy bitch! Man?.still its nothing like Natalia?damn! Ah what the hell she?s long gone for me.[/I]

[I]?End thought?[/I]Suddenly a curvaceous figure stepped out from a rusty looking pizza place. Damien had spotted the beautiful woman and recognized her instantly.

?Well damn what do you know?My favorite babe is here. Sorry my pet, but I have to set you free.? Damien said as he pushed her away and started walking over to Natalia.

Natalia caught a glance at who was approaching her and she was not delighted at all. He was now face to face with Natalia . She stared into his heartless eyes and punched him in his right cheek.

?Ouch that [I]really hurt[/I]?haha..Nice to see you to gorgeous. So lets say you and me get back together?? Damien said mockingly as he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist.

?Get lost asshole!? Natalia said as she pushed him away.

He reacted to her refusal and pinned her to the brick wall. She was shouting at him to let go, but he just smiled and whispered in her left ear.

?You know you will always belong to me?you know I love you and you know I won?t let it be this way.? Damien said so tenderly.

He gave Natalia as soft kiss on her delicate lips and smiled wickedly. He held her in his arms for a few minutes and let her go. She was speechless and at the same time pissed off at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Calming quickly, Kitzume relaxed in her chair. "Why the sudden change of heart?" she asked him. "I've gotten an offer from the Crimsons." "What if I don't like the offer?" "Then you can walk away."

They stared silently at eachother, but Alex felt her will weakening. "Fine," she spoke up, "I'll join them... IF I like their offer." "Thank you Kitzume," Alex said calmly, smiling at her. "Shut up.." she snapped. He chuckled a bit, then got up and headed for the door. "Come on. We're meeting the guy with the offer in half an hour," he explained, opening the door and motioning for her to come.

"Ugh.. Do I have to walk?" she asked. "Yeah," he chuckled. She grred at him, but grabbed her sword and walked out the door behind him.

They walked swiftly, not wanting to be late. "Where are we going?" "Jay Wong's," he said quickly. Upon reaching their destination, Alex looked at his watch. It was 12:00. "Right on time," he muttered. "Where is this guy?" Kitzume asked. The two looked around until they noticed a shady figure staring at them from base the tower.

"Are you the one who called me?" Alex shouted to the figure. "Yes I am. Allow me to introduce myself.." Kitzume grabbed her sword hilt, preparing for any trap the man might be trying to pull.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: well I don't really know what to post, so don't get pissed at me if this post sucks.

IC: All four of the company came to Sefir's house. They went in and the place was stunning. At least to Yutarin, but that is because he never had really been a house, because he was so used to sleeping in the woods or caves. There was a full kitchen that had an oak wood table with four oak chairs. The living room had a couch, two chairs, a coffee table, and there was an upstairs, but they didn't get to explore it. "You seem surprised at my home Yutarin." said Sefir.
"I'm just not used to such great surroundings, because-"
"Yes yes, because you are used to sleeping in caves and such." said Sefir. They all looked at Yutarin suspicously.
"He he, yeah, I am" said Yutarin nervously.
They all went to the table, as Sefir got ingredients for the dinner. "Damn, I don't have enough ingredients. Does anyone think that they can go and get them?"
"I will!" said Leya.
"No, I can't afford to put you in danger."
"Come on, let me go"
"I'm not letting you go alone."
"I'll take her" said Yutarin," You all know that I'm a very experienced fighter."
"Fine, but make sure to keep a close eye on her" said Sefir.
"I will" and with that, they both left. As they traveled, Leya was leading him somewhere else besides the store. He knew. She was taking him out of town. He decided to follow her though, because he said that he'd protect her. There came unto a garden that had many rose, peach, and cherry blossoms.
"I come here anytime that I need to relax. I just need to right now, since my friend just died and another is in the hospital." said Leya. Yutarin thought back to where he saw the dead girl and attacked the other person. He wondered if those were what she was talking about. But he just sat there and tried to comfort as much as he can. He put his hand on her shoulder," Well, I wish that I was dead, maybe in the after life I would find out who I am. I don't know who my real parents are or how I recieved these elemental powers." he said.
"That's right, I forgot that you're an elemental like me. I have some pretty cool powers." said Leya as she got up. She had shown him here water and ice powers, although Yutarin had ice powers, he didn't want to startle her with his dragon wing. They just stood there talking for a long while.
"It's nice to talk to someone that actually has something in common with me" said Yutarin.
"Yeah" said Leya. With that, Yurain started to lean towards her, their faces were so close together. When Yutarin saw something in the reflection of her eyes, it looked fuzzy, but it was comeing right for them.
"Look out!" Yutarin said, as he put them both to the ground. They looked back and saw that it was a dark energy spell. They looked the other way and saw a Crimson standing there.
"A Crimson! They were the group that killed my friend!" said Leya.
"Time to repay the favor!" said Yutarin drawing his sword. The witch then shot a dark spell at Yutarin which sent him flying back. While this happened Leya used here powers on the witch. The witch turned and covered Leya's feet with dark energy so she couldn't move. The witch then brang out her longsword, so that she could finish of Leya. "STOP! I won't let you win and I won't let kill her!" said Yutarin releasing a great whirlwind from his Arcana Sword. The whirlwind had sucked up the witch into the eye. Yutarin the used his ice element to freeze the wind, so that it was now a pillar of ice. The witch was frozen solid. Yutarin then finished it, by striking the ice with a giant thunder bolt, which shattered the ice. The witch was on the ground, motionless, with an great ice chunk in her back. "There's no way she could have survived that." said Yutarin who then turned around. He noticed that Leya was shocked an looking at him strangley. He then relized that he had his dragon wing out! He didn't know what to do. He though about running, but he just stood there, waiting for a response from Leya.

OOC: End there. That makes a big conflict.

[COLOR=Blue]Ivan and Sefir were setting stuff up in the kitchen when they both felt intense emotions coming from Yutarin and Leya. Ivan was already at the doorway. "I'll go and see if they need help!"

"Ok, I'll join you soon," Sefir said as he opened his mind. He sensed Calypso, Mike, Sandy, Leya, and the other Mystics. Only Leya was in some trouble, but Yutarin seemed to be dealing with the Crimson with ease. But when he got to a certain area in town, he ran into a powerful psychic wall. "[I]What the...?! Such powerful presences...the Crimson Shadow are assembling! And two others...Dead Moon[/I]"

Sefir saw a flash, a dagger, blood, and a evil grin he remembered seeing when Alex attacked them. Alex turned toward Sefir in the mind probe and said, "[I]Uh, uh, no peeking here...you and your petty Mystics are going down...haaa[/I]!" Suddenly after a flash of light, Sefir got propelled back and collapsed onto the kitchen floor, blood flowing from his mouth, nose, and eyes. He weakly reached out to all the Mystics, "[I]Crimson Shadows are assembling. I have no idea what for but everyone be careful...[/I]"

Sefir then surrendered to unconsciousness.[/COLOR]

Alex turned his attention away from the man in his mind. He focused on the mysterious man in front of him.
"Well, Mr.Ross, was it?" He nodded, "Quite. Regardless, I would like to reschedual the meeting. the Mystics have discovered us. They come. So unless you have some reinforcemnts located in the vacinity, we cannot win."
"I do not. But Mystics are weak. I am confident we could defeat them." Ross replied.
"Yes, that is true, we could defeat the Mystics. They are not my concern. Two of my own, two fighters who will turn the tide, they are allied with the Mystics. We cannot win. Please, meet me at this address, and do not be late." Alex said flashing a smile. Kitsume had stayed sielnt, much outside her charectar, for the whole conversation. Alex sent a mental picture of a street sign. Mr.Ross nodded, turn, and left.
"Alex, what are you planning?" Kitsume asked quiziclly.
"Well, my dear, I have a special gift planned for our new-found allies. Somthing that will come in handy in the comming fight. I will explain later, but I will need your help."
Alex replied.
"Help? Help with that?" Kitsume said, missing the point.
"Heh, breaking into a millitary base isn't a one man job."

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]"Oooh. Breaking and entering. One of my hobbies," she said quite loudly. "What?" she asked when Alex gave her a puzzled look. "And look, even IF two of "your own" are now with the Mystic, I could still kick their asses. Don't doubt me, f-" "I'm not doubting you. I just have different plans that a conflict with the Mystic would ruin! You must understand.."

He won her over yet again.

[i]How he does it, I'm not quite sure.. I could pick him off easily. Here and now.. But.. Gah. Why doesn't he tell me anything!?[/i] she thought to herself, assured that Alex hadn't "peeked" into her thoughts.

"Well, shouldn't we be off?" she asked in a tone not at all like her normal tone. "Yeah. Come on. This way," Alex instructed, grabbing Kitzume's arm as he walked on. If he hadn't, she'd probably have gone for some food or something.

As they walked, Kitzume began thinking about random things like finally getting around to cleaning the bathroom and shaving again soon. She jumped suddenly, startling Alex. "What the hell?! A little warning, please?" "Somebody's being a little nosey tonight.." she said, feeling that the reader had left. "Was it strong?" "No, it felt weak. They were probably far away."

"Not too far; it's near impossible for a Mystic or Crimson to be able to read from more than a few miles, even for experienced psychics," Alex explained. "Whatever. I don't care. I just want to be able to see my target, so I can impale their stupid little bodies with my sword.."

"Nice image. Now let's keep going."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Aaron had felt restless and decided to don his gear and head out looking for some excitment. He was not wandering too long when he felt some energies combating. HE made way for them drawing his sword. He stayed on the outskirts. HE saw that it was a crimson and two mystics. The crimson had just been killed. [i]Good. A little acton.[/i] He thought. He silently approached them. When he was several feet away, he saw that one of the mystics was his sister. He sighed inwardly. He walked towards the other male and stopped several feet away. First his siter reacted, seeing him and looking in a sort of fear, although that wasn't quite what it was. Then the male turned around. Aaron was quite a sight with his black robe and smooth black ebony mask. Aaron hefted his sword and took up his fighting stance. He waited.

OOC: I hope i didn't overstep my bounds by doing this. After this, Mystics, feal free to arm yourselves.

Alex watched intently as four guards professionally made their rounds. Kitsume was beinh him, watching awkwardly, wondering of Alex's plan.
"Ok, we will go soon." Alex said, barly above a whisper.
"What? Wont the guards spot us?" Kitsume asked.
"Dont be so foolish. I have fooled their weak minds int beliving we aren't here." Alex said, rolling his eyes, "Im no amature."
"Ok." Kitsume said, "Were do we go in?"
"We walk right in the front door. Try not to bump into any of them.I cant block tuch. That is impossible" Alex smirked.
"Right... I guess." But Alex had already stalked forward, heading in the direction of the soldiers. "Hey, wait for me!" Kitsume shouted, running to catch up. The guards did not notice. They continued on their rounds. Kitsume hesitated just befor entering the perimater. "You... You sure that the guards cant see or hear us?" Kitsume asked nervously.
"My god women. NO they cannot. Now hurry. We have to meet Mr.Ross in half an hour." Alex continued walking, heading straght for a massive building with a flat, tin, roof. He rached out for the massive steal double doors, and pulled one end open. "Ladies first." He said mockingly.
"So, what did we come here for?"
"These supplys were meant to be dropped in Iraq. Weapons, food, ammo, rocket launchers. It's all here." Alex said, stalking slowly over to a long truck, with more then enough room for supplys. Great. "Ok, help me get these boxs into the truck. We have an appointment to keep."

Guest Midnight Rush
Ross stood patiently at the address given him, waiting for the two prospects to return. He was prepared for a trap, as Hsu Chi and Winston Wolfe (The Crimsons' chief security advisor) were in nearby windows with high precision rifles.

He drew his gun when he heard a heavy duty truck approaching, and flinched at the intense light of the headlights suddenly hitting his eyes. The truck pulled up and stopped. It was a military transport vehicle, and the back was completely full of crates.

Alex got out of the truck and walked over to Ross. "Thank you for being on time, Mr. Ross. As a sign of our goodwill, we have brought you a gift."

"As I have brought you a gift also."

"These crates contain many pieces of equipment designed by the US Army for urban combat. Flares, body armor, high powered rifles, many types of specialized ammunition, silent and high powered pistols, rocket and grenade launchers, tons of explosivers, gas masks, rations, climbing gear, etc. The list goes on and on, but I think you get the point." Alex said matter-of-factly.

Ross was very impressed and pleased, "Well done. Welcome to the team, Captains. I am well pleased with with your insight, independent action, and ambition. Earlier today I noticed that you two had to walk to get where you were going, obviously you procured this truck, but it is hardly a town car. I took the liberty of selecting a vehicle for each of you."

Ross paused and read their faces, he saw a grim happiness. "For the young lady, we have a brand new Elise Motorsport, and for you, Alex, an Esperante GTR-1. These are A and S class vehicles respectively, and should serve you well."

"Thank you, Mr. Ross," Kitsume said happily, catching the keys that Mr. Wolfe had thrown her.

"Yes, thank you very much."

"On the contrary, it is you two I must thank, we these supplies added onto what we already have, well.. we can't lose a conventional war!" James said, giving each of them a manilla folder full of papers. "In these are everything you need to know. My cell number is there as well as the location of The Restaurant. Go there if you need anything. I will be contacting you soon, goodbye."

A man hoped into the large truck, and drove off into the blackness. Mr.Ross and the other had dissapeared. Kitsume, without pausing, was already in her car, speeding down the narrow street. Alex excitedly twirled the keys on his finger. The jet-black car in front of him called him closer. As he tuched the doorhandle he felt excitment coursing through him. Of all the tihngs Alex loved, he had always loved driving fast above them all. He figured a car like this would be incredibly fast. Hoping into the leather intirior, Alex began to twitch, as he often did behind the wheel of a car. Turnign to the Radio, he saw the icon for a massive CD changer, probably in the trunk, and a radio dial. Twisting it to his favourite channle, he sped down the street with Red Hot Chillie Peppers blaring from the massive surround sound system. Smiling, Alex put the car to the test, pushing all the horsepower out of it. Skillfully twisting the curve, Alex sped in the outskirts of the city. Slipping into a small garage, barly wide enough for the car, Alex stepped out into the dark of night. He was at his home, a small, ruddamentary home. A small satilite dish poked through behind the chimmny. The house was all white, with a small porche. Pressing the lock button on the key-panle, Alex opened the door. Droping his keys on the counter, Alex went upstairs, and fell asleep on the small bed. In the morning, he was going to find the Mystics, and his mission could finally be fufilled.

[COLOR=Blue]"[I]What was that? That...that freaky looking dragon wing that sprouted from Yutarin's back? Whatever, here's another damned Crimson Shadow, maybe the one that killed Destiny[/I]," Leya thought to herself. She drew her Dou sword and whirled it against the ground. The ground then shook and columns of earth rose up to attempt to impale the black cloaked newcomer.

"[I]Oh man...[/I]" Aaron thought to himself as he easily deflected the earth attack with a sweep of his sword, which launched up a wall of fire in front of him. He then returned to his fighting stance and beckoned towards Yutarin.

"Okay, let's fight," Yutarin said as he held up his Arcana sword and charged it with lightning energy. He saw that the unknown Crimson Shadow also charged his own broadsword with lightning. "Ah...fire/lightning elementalist or warlock...this should be interesting."

"Dammit, I had him!" Leya yelled. Yutarin merely shook his head.

"He wants a one-on-one fight, so be it," Yutarin said quietly as he also positioned himself into a fighting stance.

Elsewhere, Ivan was only a block away from Sef's place when he felt a psychic shockwave hit the area. He realized Sef was hit by a mind blast, probably from Alex. He turned around and ran back into Sef's place and saw him lying on the kitchen floor, blood running from his face. Ivan concentrated for a moment..."[I]He was hit hard...but not just from Alex...also indirectly from other powerful presences...Crimson Shadow![/I]" He continued to probe Sef's mind and discovered that Sef's mental restraints were damaged and Ivan dwelled further into his mind. The shock of what he found caused him to lapse out of his probing.

"[I]Damn...I doubt anyone, not the Mystics, the Dead Moon, nor the Crimson Shadow have any idea of the scale of this guy's power...he's been holding back this entire time...but why[/I]?" Ivan thought curiously. He carefully dived back into Sef's mind...and what he saw once again the image that gave the initial shock. The vision was Chicago, rendered into ruins and it was all caused by a casual sweep of Sefir's wind ability.

[COLOR=SeaGreen]*FLASH* Ivan knew he was receiving an image through his foresight ability and saw the following: A vengeful group of the Mystics fighting the Crimson Shadow...Alex and Kitzume were fighting alongside the Crimson! He saw that the wiccans of both sides were already either dead or unconscious. Both sides tore the city apart as they tried to annihilate each other. Sefir was saying something sternly at the Crimson Shadow leader, who looked blurry in the foresight image. Then Sefir grew angry and held his hands into the air. A maelstrom of wind and debris fell upon everyone and the city, devasting everything. Ivan looked around and saw nothing but ruins and broken bodies everywhere. He saw that one of the Crimson Shadow had an ebony mask on, but it was cracked open and seeped blood. Ivan went to get a closer look when...*FLASH*[/COLOR]

Ivan shook his head and pondered at the vision. "[I]That was an unusual foresight...I usually get flashes pertaining to near-future events...nothing like this though...[/I]" He heard Sefir groan and went to help him, more wary then ever before.[/COLOR]

OOC: Hope that didn't jump the gun or anything. ^^
EDIT OOC: Just in case there may be some confusion, Ivan merely saw a possible future through Sefir and Sef's unknown power potential. Nothing really happened yet at the present time. If you want me to edit/change or clarify anything in this post, post on the underground thread.

Guest Midnight Rush
"There is something major in the air.... I can feel it."

"What is it James?"

"I don't know, Winston. What I do know is with the limited amount of water in the area, I won't be able to handle it."

"Do you want me to open you know what?"

"Yes. Its very dangerous, but I will need that water to win this fight. Also, give a call to all members abroad, get them in Chicago ASAP. Get the spellcasters setting up the traps and protections all over the place, issue arms this time tommorrow. Order Hsu and Laura to 'light the situation up' as they do best. Points A, B, and E will suffice for them. I want the local police out of the picture, so please ask Tanaka to offer a 'diversion'. All units to battle stations, but tell them to hold. I'm not sure when hell is going to break loose."

"Consider it done."

Some hours later, Ross felt a resurgance of power... the floodgates had been opened. He, at this point, had enough water under his power to submerge the midwestern USA in ten feet. The true might of the Oceans coursed in his veins, and he felt like Vanderdecken himself, a damned man on a course for destruction. On a course for glory. And supremacy. Always supremacy.

He went over to Karen's house, bearing a rose, and knocked on the door. When she didn't answer for 7 or 8 minutes, Ross just let himself in.

He was horrified with what met his eyes:

Her body was completely destroyed: sliced up in a thousand and one ways, blood was everywere, and the smell of Jade Lily perfume and death filled the air. Ross was absolutely enraged.

So pissed, that he lost control of his power for a moment, and a geysir maybe three hundred feet in diameter erupted around him, annhiliating the housing developement and casting debris hundreds of feet into the air. He walked easily through the flooding and roaring of the geysir, and coldly whispered, "When I find the mother fucker that did this, I will tear his heart out.

Alex shot straight up. A loud noise thundered in from a distance. What the hell... Alex jumped out, still fully dressed, and bolted for his keys. Turning out of the drivway, Alex pushed the car as fast as it would go. A huge pilar of water had errupted from the city, and showed no sings of letting up. God damimt... Ross... Police sirens could be heared wailing above the rushing of the water. God dammit. Water fell from above like rain, yet no clouds were in sight. The pavment and buildings were soaked by the water. Screaching to a stop in front of the source of the geyser, Alex saw a man slowly emerge. First it was but a shilouette, but soon it emerged to be James Ross.
"God dammit Ross, do you see what you've done? Jesus Chirst man, if the dam cops see you then this whole tihng is over. Comon! Get in the car!" Alex said, stepping out.
"Get out of my way." Ross said blankly, shoving Alex back. Chirst, Ross was stronger then Alex had ever imagined. From effortlessly shoving him aside, he had left a massive bruise on his chest.
"God dammit! If you bring the shit down on us... I am getting out of here!" Alex said, turning back to his car. Hammering down, he sped off, away from the sirens.
Behind him, Ross paused for a secnod, but continued down an allyway.

Both Yutarin and the new stranger had just looked at the pillar of water that had erupted from the city. [I]Damnit! With that kind of power, I know I can't beat him now. I'll have to get rid of that water.[/I] Just then, Ivan sent a mental message. [I]"Sefir has been hurt by strong phsycic impulses. I also need to tell you, I had a vision, one of desturction that had the city in ruins. We must prepare for war."[/I] and with that, the message went away. Yutarin was so destracted by the message that he was sliced by the man. This had greatly angered Yutarin. The man came again with another slice. This time, after the attack, everything went black. Yutarin was in a pitch black place. [I]What the hell? Am I dead? Is this a dream? I don't know what's happening. What's that?[/I] Through the darkness he saw a shining light. It was a great light. Looking closer, Yutarin saw that it made the shape of a blade. [I]"Obtain the power. Obtain me, forge me Yutarin. This is what you seek. I will inform you later, just get away from that city."[/I] With that the room filled with a great light and then Yutarin was back at the grove of blossoms. He saw that everything around him was frozen, including the man, who had been frozen solid. He wasn't dead, but if he didn't escape from there, he would die. Leya was trembling in terror at Yutarin, he didn't know why though. Suddenly a great fire had came from the chunk of ice that had been the man. "A dragon?! Midnight Rush never told me of this!" said the man. Yutarin had no clue what he was talking about. But anyway he charged himself with electricity, grabbed Leya and ran away from the city as far as he could, at a blinding speed. When he stopped he set Leya down who was still trembling in fear. "Why are you so scared of me?" he said waiting for a reply from Leya.

OOC: I'm not saying what the shining thing is in the dream. Why Blade15's character said that one thing, was because while Yutarin was dreaming, the ice dragon that he had fused with, had formed again. Whenever Yutarin doesn't have control of his body, the ice dragon comes out and takes control until Yutarin is consious again. Pretty cool eh?

Natalia stepped back, her soft gray eyes widen as her face flushed over. She ran her fingers over lushes? full lips and glared at Damien with mixed emotions. She hated him so much yet couldn?t help but still love him, it was driving her insane. ?Don?t you ever?touch me like that again you son of a bitch?, a smug look embellished his fine cut features. ?And what do you plan to do if I do Natalia? he replied letting her name smear across his tongue like a dirty word.

His eye roamed over her body like an animal ready to attacks it pray. Natalia fumed at his comment; she was sick of his childish little games. She rolled her eyes at him and turned her back to him. ?Well let?s just say?once im done with you, you?ll be leavening in an ambulance? she snapped back sarcastically and glanced over her shoulder with a seductive smile and winked at him. She knew he hated when she did that to him.

?I see you missed another meeting Natalia?, ?Your becoming quite irresponsible?. Natalia turned back around and faced Damien with a frown. ?Who are you calling irresponsible, if anything Damien you?re the one who irresponsible? replied Natalia with a grunt. ?Look im not trying to argue with you right now, all I wanted to say is the leader wants to speak to that?s all? replied Damien casually.

Aaron completed his spinning attack to find no one there. He didn't show any sign of confusion. He looked around, but the two were no where to be found. He sheathed his sword and continued walking throuout the city. He wished that that man had not just disappeared. It had been a while since he last killed someone and he was growing restless. However, he could control himself. He decided to head back toward his house.

OOC: What did I say capt. sparrow?

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] The two just stood there in silence, not one daring to saw a word. Leya put her delicate hand on his face and looked deep into his eyes.

"It's just that.....I've never seen such a thing.......its so strange yet beautiful. I admit I'm kinda scared...I felt you out of control, so I just felt scared and wondered if you would start rampaging on me." Leya said shaking a little.

"Oh....I would never hurt you...I would only protect you...." Yutarin said grasping Leya's hand.

"Hummmm.....Alright. I'm sorry that I said those awful things and got scared of you." Leya said leaning closer to Yutarin.

They stood there huddled together in silence. Leya wondered how the others were, but right now all she wanted was to be held.[/COLOR]

Yutarin sat there holding Leya. He was scared too. After being told that he had become a rampaging monster, he was scared that he might do it again and that time, he was scared that he would hurt Leya. If that happened, he didn't know what he would do. He has never cared for someone this much in his life. Before all he wanted was power, so that he could be the best. Now, all he wants, is to be with Leya and protect her. He and Leya sat there, holding each other. Sitting there for what seemed like hours. They finally stood up. Both looking at each other. "I should probabley be taking you home now. It'll be dark by the time we get back, I'm sure that you don't want to travel that fast again." said Yutarin. So they started walking towards the city. Lacing their fingers together as they walked. They tried to make sure that no enemies would see them entering the city. Finally they entered the city. "We'll have to try to be as stealthy as possible." said Yutarin. They took each alleyway and didn't even come up to any Crimsons.
They finally came up to Leya's house. "Well, here you go, I probably should be leaving." said Yutarin.
"Wait, don't go" said Leya softly. Yutarin turned around. "I'm coming with you. I don't care where we go, I just want to be with you. There's nothing you can say that will change my mind, so don't try to talk me out of it."
"Are you sure? We'll probably be traveling a lot and there may be danger." replied Yutarin
"I already told you, I don't care. I'll do it, if it means to be with you."
"Ok. You might want to pack a sheet or sleeping bag. We might need provisions as well." said Yutarin. They both went in the house and starting to pack, but only what they needed. All was in the small bag. They finally started heading out.
When they got out of the house, they started walking. Right in the middle of town was Midnight Rush. Yutarin could tell that he was super pissed. "I'll rip apart the bastard who killed her!" He said angrily. Yutarin pulled Leya and himself into an alleyway. "Shhh, I've seen him before. He's very powerful. I'm sure that he's the one who killed your friend. I challenged him, although we never settled the match, I know that he will try to attack me, especially with how pissed off he is right now. Even with both our powers combined, we couldn't even beat him. We'll have to run."
said Yutarin. As he finished he heard steps coming closer to him. He knew it was Midnight Rush. Yutarin had in his hand, a small ice ball that was smooth like a marble. Inside was a great thunder power. This he was going to use as an assault weapon. Midnight Rush came around and saw both of them. "YOU! IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT!" said Midnight Rush. Yutarin took this oppotunity and threw the ball. This let out an explosion of both ice and thunder. "Come on!" yelled Yutarin as he grabbed Leya. Yutarin charged himself and then ran as fast as he could out of town. It was a very great speed he was traveling at. Yutarin never tried to go this fast before. When they were far enough, he stopped. "We'll start in the morning, for now, we should rest." Leya laid down and went to sleep, but Yutaring stayed awake, so he could keep watch. Plus, he was waiting for another vision of the shining object he saw. It was getting too late, Yutarin started to fall asleep.
In his dream, this time, he was in an ice cave. The same shining object was there. [I]"I'm glad you got out of town. If you were in there, your friend Alex would have been able to read this tranmission."[/I] came the same voice.
"What the? Who are you?"
[I]"I can't tell you my name yet, but I'll tell that I am a phycic, like Alex. I'm transimtting from very far away. You see, my powers can reach much farther when I'm talking to someone in their sleep."[/I]
"Where are you?"
"[I]I'm right here.[/I]" which came from a figure that just appeared. It was a man, with long white hair and blue eyes, who looked about in his thirtys. [I]"I'm not going to make this a long conversation. I can feel another phycic coming near. I need to stop or else they will know this information as well."[/I] After he said that, everything in the room was starting to fade away.
"Wait! How do I know where to-"
"Just go to the frozen north" said the figure. Then *FLASH* Yutarin woke up. It was morning.

OOC: Wow, that was a really cool post.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkOrange]OOC: >.< Agh, sorry it's been a while. Things have been chaotic.
~~~~~

Sefir was finally fully awake, after some careful urging from Ivan. Perhaps careful wasn't the word... "Did you have to zap me so hard?" Ivan shrugged. He had used what psychic power he could muster to jolt Sefir back to reality.

"I wanted to be sure." He looked out a window, feeling restless. He felt they should be out there doing [i]something[/i]. "The Mystics accept new members, yes?" He asked without looking away.

Sefir considered his answer a moment, "Yes. We need all the help we can get." Ivan sighed and turned to look at him. They were both sitting at a table, Ivan leaning back a bit in his chair.

"Dead Moon has all but fallen apart." He said in a serious tone, "I can't remain neutral." He glanced at Sefir's face to be sure he was listening, though he knew he was.

"I see." Sefir thought for a few moments. "Well, welcome to the Mystics I suppose."[/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest Midnight Rush
Ross watched the man and the girl run away at blinding speeds. Grinning, he let them go, sensing that they would return. "That bastard is too stupid to have killed Karen. It was someone who knew... who though?"

He pulled out his cell and called Tanaka, boss of the Yakuza in America, "Hey man, this is J. Whats up?"

A chuckled greeted him, "Not too much, my friend. What is it that you need, Winston informed me that a diversion of some sort may be it?"

"Yea. There gonna be some major fighting going down in the next hundred hours or so, and I don't want my guys to try to fight the coppah's as well. Can you help me out?"

"Consider it done. I'll get the GoodFellah's on it right away."

"Thank you."

"Of course."

Later, Ross was in his office. His rage had passed, replaced by a calm fury, and laser focus. Sitting in his thronelike chair, listening to 'Shoot to Thrill', and the blank look on his handsome face gave him the image of a dark lord. That perhaps was not too far off, but that is yet to be seen.

"Holy fuck! What the hell was that?" He suddenly snapped, his mind nearly bleeding from some great force. "Nothing comes up so damn suddenly like that! What the fuck is going on?"

Winston Wolf ran into the room, "Sorry for not knocking sir, but there is a serious problem. A firefight has erupted in sector E, there are elementalists involved."

"I need excercise. Fly me down there." Ross whispered, the same cold tone that he'd used before.

Yutarin was wondering what that was all about and what was in the frozen north that he was supposed to find. He went to see if Leya was up. She was just barely waking up. "Mmmm, hey, what's going on?" Leya said.
"We need to take leave. There is something that we need to get. To let you know, it's in the frozen north."
"Why there?"
"I don't know, but I feel like we are supposed to go there." He thought that if he told her about the dream, she'd think he was crazy. "I got the most answers to where I came from, when I was venturing in the frozen north. The reason I left was because of the, you know, dragon wing"
"Ok, then lets go. I'm ready." Leya said standing up. They packed up and since Yutarin wanted to find out this very soon, he had charged himself with lightning and they were off. They traveled through each state in about an hour. By the time it was about lunch, they stopped. Yutarin was exausted. He had never traveled so far, while charged up. He had almost collapsed from the trip.
"You shouldn't push yourself so hard Yutarin. I don't see why we need to hurry."
Yutarin knew. The prophecy that Ivan had, he thinks that the object in the dream might help prevent it. They sat down and had lunch. It was a very good meal. It was noodles, prepared, not procesed. They also just had some rice to go with it. They now just walked to their destination, for fear that Yutarin might collapse. Finally they came to the borders of Canada. About another days travel and they would be at their destination. "I suggest that we go and get warmer clothing, since we are farther north." Leya said.
"Go ahead, I don't need them"
"You mean you're not cold?"
"Amazing how warm you can be, when your body had thundr harbored in it. Tomorrow we will get the new clothing. It's almost night, so we must sleep."
They rented a room with two beds at the local Days Inn. They both went in and fell asleep. Tomorrow would be a new day, but how would they know what to do, when they didn't know where to go?

OOC: I admit that that post was pretty uneventful. I might just wrap up my individual journey in the next post.