OtakuBoards

Shattering Earth: Rain of Roses [M-SLV]

Persona

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Leya had awaked and saw that she was being carried by Mike. She then noticed that they were away from the battle. Leya wasn't aware of what had happened when she went mad, but she knew that she had done something terribly wrong.

"Mike let me down....i want to go home....tell Sefir to meet me there ok." Leya said so fainlty.

"What! Are you ccrazy no." Mike said harshly.

"Now!" She said glaring at him.

Mike gave up, because she was a hard head. He let her down gently and watched as she went to the direction of her home. Leya made it to her house and saw that her brother was not home. Leya then went to her room and layed on her bed...and cry.[/COLOR]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron had been home for quite some time. He was sitting in front of teh tv, thinking of nothing else better to do. He had not been called apon to do any jobs in quite some time. He was considering going back into teh bounty hunting buisiness. He flipped through the channels. Death, mayham, terrorists. He turned off the tv. There seemed to be nothing worthwhile on anymore.

[COLOR=Blue]Sefir looked up at the huge dragon, a bit wary of this unexpected development. He knew through telepathy that this dragon was Yutarin, but generally building-sized monsters wasn't something you saw everyday. He turned to look at the unconscious form of Kitzume...but he could not attack an enemy that was down. Sef turned back to Yutarin, climbed on his back and said softly, "Take me to the Mystics now....and help me cover our tracks..."[/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry this was shorter than it usually is, but I wasn't sure what to do with these new developments so far. This is so Captain Sparrow can continue his part. ^^

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]--Dream--

[i]A young Kitzume ran through the streets, barefoot and bleeding, chasing after a man with no face. He wore a hat, and was walking away swiftly, holding a large brown bag. "Stop! Come back with that! It's mine.." she shouts, but the man ignores her. She stops in the street, too tired to continue persuing the man.

"Please! Please! Somebody stop him! He's got my--" "Ignore the girl!" "She's a menace." "What a stupid little lie," the people all shout at her. They close in on her, a scared little girl with tears running down her face wanting nothing more than what was taken from her.

~

Kitzume lies on a small bed, a bit older and her feet hanging off one end. She awakes to the smiling face of an old woman. "Where...?" she begins, holding her throbbing head. "Oh my! Dear, she's awoken!" the old woman giggles, running into the kitchen. She returns with a young boy, barely sixteen, the same age as Kitzume.

"Well.. Can you tell what her name is?" the old woman asks, staring wide eyed at the boy. "Kitzume.." "You're a psychic." "Quick one, aren't you?" the boy adds, laughing. "What's your name and why am I here?" she persists. "I'm Kody, and this is my grandmother. Giddy little twit, isn't she?" he jokes, getting hit upside the head by the blushing old woman.

"Why am I here?" Kitzume asks. "You tell me. We stumbled upon ya, unconcious in the woods where we- well, I- chop down trees for firewood. Your memory's too guarded. You won't let me in," Kody answers. She gets up to leave, but is stopped by the old woman. "Look, lady," she begins, but the woman shushes her and shoves her back down on the bed.

"I'm going to leave you too alone, but don't you be gettin' up, see?" the old woman says, pointing at Kitzume. Kody agrees but Kitzume merely sits there. She leaves them and goes to the upstairs, the noise of her feet quickly disappearing. "Well now. Care to tell me what happened?" Kody chuckles, only recieving a glare from Kitzume.[/i]

--End Dream--

Kitzume lay unconcious on the cold, hard ground, dreaming of past experiences and breathing slowly. The wind moved with each breath, going forwards, then backwards. Forwards, then backwards. The breeze was gentle and calming, even a little carressing.

But she had been lucky. The blast had merely blown her onto another area of cement. Sprawled out on the ground, she was at the mercy of her enemies, and was unaware of danger.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Alex flexed clumsly. He was still testing out his new muscles, and found himself quite stiff. It was quite a chore... regenerating. Alex only did that when it was absolutly necessary, and it was. That wound was deep, he wouldn't have lived very long, even if the wound had healed naturally. The dark allyway he was kneeling in was a pefect vantage point, he could see the troublesom dragon soaring off, aswell as Kitsume tossing in her sleep. It was also a great place to mointor her dreams. He saw her, young and fragile, crying in the streets. He also saw the old woman and the kid, named Kody, who was, apperently, a pychic. Pitaful, of course. He could just go over there, and kill her while she slept, of course, but, what fun is that? Alex enjoyed to tortour his enamys, much more then simply killing them. So he invaded her dreams.

~Invaded Dream~

Kitzume was sitting at a wooden table, a steaming bowl of a strange mush sitting in front of her. An old woman hovered around her, her arms held close to her chest, a smile on her wizined face. She glared absently out the window, expecting somthing. She let out a cry of glee, and ran, as fast as her old legs would carry her, to the door. Kitzume glared up absently, but didn't move. Alex was watching, even if he hadn't phisiclly manefested yet, with a smile on his face. The boy, Kody,came out of the woods, a small wheel-berrow in front of him, loaded with wood. He had an axe resting ontop of the wood, dull and old from years of service. Alex's smile grew, he had an oppertunity. Using his vast mental capabilities, Alex manifested himself behind the kid. Alex's knife descended into his shoulder blade, sending a howl of pain into the tranquil air. The kid fell over, clutching desperatly at his shoulder. A shriek came from inside the house, and the door burst open. A younger Kitzume was standing there, looking on in shock. She didn't recognize Alex, which was to be expected. She was notihng but a representation of Kitzume, younger and without her sword. The real Kitzume would be watching, from deep within the mental lybarinth she called a mind.
"Well, Kitzume, I sense that these people are special too you, no? Well, if they are, then come out and save them!" Alex screamed, laughing. The old woman was peering from beyond the window, a shocked look on her face. Perfect. Another dagger appeared in Alex's hand, and he sent it flying at her. It never reached her. The wind spewt it up, and cast it away. Kitzume had manged to manifest herself, and was standing there, sword in hand.
"Good. I cant wait to get revenge. That wound was deep, and it was a bitch to regenerate it." Alex said, his smile twisting into a wicked grin.
"Goddamn you Alex, what the hell are you doing in my mind." Kitzume said, a hard look in her eyes.
"I would have to ask the same question. This place is a dump, i'm surprised that it can run a human body." Alex said, laughing out loud.
"Get the fuck out of my mind!" Kitzume yelled, charging, sword at the ready. She never reached Alex. His fist, that is to say an Alex's fist, slammed into the side of her head.
"Brother, I told you to fight Sefir. Stop wasting time with this wench." The origonal Alex said to his 'brother'
"Oh, hey bro, having fun in eternal darkness?" The orther Alex said. Kitzume was on the ground now, the fist had hit her hard, and she was struggling to get to her feet.
"Quite... Just hurry and finish having your fun, I want to get on with this." The other Alex said.
"What... what the hell?" Kitzume said, pulling herself to her feet finally.
"Well, bro, if you want me to finish this quik, the give me a hand with this bitch." Alex said.
"Why not." Alex finished. Kitzume raised her sword, she was unaware of waht was going on, but she was not prepared to lose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]--Dream--

[i]Kitzume stood steady, growing angry. The younger Kitzume had dragged the boy away from the two and into the house where the old woman tended to him. She stared out the window in awe and fright.

::What an idiot. This is my head, and I can do whatever the fuck I want,:: Kitzume thought to herself, concentrating hard. As she concentrated, their surroundings twisted and swirled together, changing rapidly. The calm fall woods turned into a dark, damp place, surrounded by fog. Kitzume dissolved into the area, leaving an alert Alex, looking around.

"Where'd you go? You're not the kind of person that would hide.. are you?" he snickered. He was hit by a sudden streak of lightning, sending him feet in the air and leaving his hair a bit frazzled. He stood up slowly, using his hand to flatten out his hair. "Frightened, aren't you? Attacking me like this." He was attempting to get her angry, but she was not willing to play any more of his games.

"Call me what you like. As long as the result is your death, any method will do," she explained calmly, a blast of wind flying Alex across the damp cement.

The sound of deep growling filled the air. A pack of six or seven large monsters appeared, black and furry with large shiny teeth, their heads resembling that of a big cat's. "Tear him to pieces," Kitzume's voice pounded through the air. Alex chuckled as the monsters closed in on him.[/i]

--[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]OOC: I am formaly ignoring Capn. Sparrow's post, becouse they both posted at around the same time, and I found that his was flawed, and left out the whole dream battle. So, I am going to ignore it. You can fix your psot if you like, but this is what i am gonna do!!

Alex faced the monsters with glee.
"It is true, woman, that this IS your mind. I am taking over." Alex said, laughing loudly. Kitzume's mental defences broke easily, under the combined might of Alex and 'Alex'. Kitzume faltered, unsure of waht was happening. The monsteres eyes changed, they went from dark black to a deep red. The backround disapeared, it soon became nothing but a black abyss, much like Alex's mind. Kitzume glared around fanticlly.
"What... What the hell did you do?" Kitzume shouted, raising her sword. The monsters charged at her, but she dispatched them with a slash of her sword. She was sent flying, a dark figure was standing behind her, hand out stretched.
"You see, my dear, in this world... this world created by your mind... I am in controle. Have you ever heared the saying 'You Mind Makes It Real'? Well, that is not entirly true. When you die here today, your body will live on, nothing but a mindless husk, barley living." Alex said, laughing. A close-up of Alex's face appeared in the 'sky', looking down on Kitzume with contempt. Kitzume tried her wind powers once more, but found nothing.
"There is no wind in this land, fool." Alex shouted, his voice echoeing, seeming like it was coming from all directions.
Then, out of the darkness, an army of the creaters arose, dark venom seeping from their dry lips, and hollow look in their eyes, shambling along in endless ranks.
"You in for a fight, ya damn bitch." 'Alex' said, drawing a knife and chraging.

OOC: I am sorry, Capn' Sparrow, for ignoring your post. notihng personal, I jsut dont consider you a human being :) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]OOC: Apologies, Captain Jack Sparrow, but I would like for you to edit your post. Nothing personal. (But I do consider you a human being. >_< )
---
IC:

--Dream--

[I]::No more games. No more. This ends now.::

Kitzume jumped at the face in the sky, not getting close at all. As she fell back down towards the ground, the face laughed at her. A demented laugh, pointless and cruel. "You will die you stupid bitch. No more games? Fine. I'll just rip you to shreds." "Easier said than done, old friend. Easier said than done.."

As he commanded the monsters to attack, Kitzume disappeared again. But this time, there was no trace of her. No voice, no breath, no nothing. She was gone. 'Alex' wondered for a moment, not quite sure what to make of the situation. As he thought, he explained aloud. "She's not a psychic.. so she didn't transfer to another body. She can't have woken up; I'd be awake, too.. No one would have rescued her. Why would they?"

He was left in thought, losing precious time.

Suddenly, the old woman popped up, staring around wildly. Alex was startled by the sudden appearance. "You again?" he said quietly, pulling out a knife. But before he could throw it, she disappeared, a middle aged woman taking her place. "Who the..?" Again, as quickly as she had appeared, she disappeared, being replaced by a young boy. Next was the business man, holding the brown suitcase.

On and on it went, people from Kitzume's memory being cycled through the dark abyss 'Alex' had created. Alex grew angry as this continued. "How can such a stupid mind be so confusing?!" he asked himself, irritated. The more that went by, the faster they went by. Some were visible for merely a second. But as they began to near the end of Kitzume's "list", they slowed again.

The second to last person was Kody, who laughed and pointed at the monsters. But as he disappeared, the last memory was of Alex. Alex stood face to face with Kitzume's memory of him.

"Me?" the appirition asked. It walked over to 'Alex' and stared him in the face. "Hm... Not quite. Something's different." "Hello brother," 'Alex' muttered. "Brother?" it asked. Being of Kitzume's memory and Kitzume knowing nothing of Alex's brother, it had no idea of what he was talking about.

--[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Bit confusing... but I think I got somthing!

[COLOR=DarkRed]"How quient, the last memory befor you die will be of me. Fitting, no?" Alex laughed. The meory of Alex looked at 'Alex' quiziclly, his eyebrows shifting.
"What the hell?" It asked, peering closer at Alex.
"Get outta my face, you... uh... me!" 'Alex' said, getting confused half way through. He shoved the apirition aside, sending it flying into the void. He smiled, raised his hand, and did somthing awsom. The knife in Alex's hand rose into the air above his hand, about 4", and bgan to spin, round and round.
"Time to die, bitch! Were ever the HELL you went, you WILL die, no way to dodge
this!!" He said, as the knife lanced off. Behind him, coming out of the darkness, was a wizzing sound. Knives. Alot of knives, floating in mid air. TYhey were moving, moving rapidly, and they were on a mssion to find and kill Kitzume. They passed through Alex without tuching him, and sped on. Not only that, but the monsters behind were closeing in squishing her into a sandwhich of death!!.[/COLOR]

OOC: CURSES! You will both rue the day, that you ever angered Captain Jack Sparrow! For now, I will have to make due with what I can. Anyway, back to my posting. By the way, I deleated my last post, since NO ONE seemed to like it.

IC: As the dragon flew above the city, he looked down on Kitsume's body, with Alex standing over her. For all Yutarin would care, he wanted both of them to die. It seems that he was the only Dead Moon left. Of course! In all the battle, Yutarin had forgot his place. That he wasn't to help either side, but to help himself. He was caught up in keeping to his code of honor. After this, he would drop off Sefir and leave from the Mystics forever. He would destroy the city, showing the true power of the Dead Moon.
When he landed, he let off Sefir. He knew that Sefir knew about Yutarin's plans. Sefir would let him go, for whatever side he was on, Sefir didn't care, as long as the Mystics were safe. As Sefir was leading the Mystics to a better place, the thought that someone was missing, couldn't help, but cross Sefir's mind. As he looked around, he saw that Leya was missing. "Where's Leya!?" shouted Sefir.
"She went to look for her brother." said Mike
"What!? You mean that she's back in the city?!"
"Yes, I believe at her house."
"DAMNIT! What could she be thinking!?" Yutarin then sent his thought into Sefir's head.
[I]Don't worry. I promised that I would keep Leya safe and I intend to keep the promise. That is, unless the promise has been filled. When I'm done with my buissness, I'll look for her. It will be the last time I help the Mystics.[/I]
Sefir couldn't help but just show a comforted grin. He nodded to Yutarin and he took off with his wings. Flying over the city, he kept an eye out for Leya, while at the same time, freezing all in his path. Since there were mostly just Crimson Shadow in the city, they were frozen to death. Yutarin didn't know if he froze some Mystics that didn't escape, but he didn't really care. While flying he had soared over Midnight Rush. Did Yutarin dare to strike at him? He decided to deal with him later. Right now, he would look for other things. Killing Midnight Rush, was the last thing that he would do on his agenda. Right now, as he would freeze everything in his path, while getting revenge on Alex for daring to betray him. It seemed though, that Kitsume must have just been persuaded. As he flew, he had found Kitume's body and Alex's body. They were both unconsious as it seemed. Yutarin still had his honor and would await for them to awaken. He waited in the air, with his wings outspread.

I admit, I editted this after the post that Kitty made after this post. So, it might be a little confusing. But that doesn't mean that people have to ignore my post, AGAIN!

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]OOC: Sandwich!? You make me hungry.... -___-
----
IC:

--Dream--

[I]'Alex's' knives flew every-which-way, trying to locate the missing Kitzume. The monsters wandered around, trying to catch scent of her. But no luck. Still, they continued searching, though success was unlikely.

~

Kitzume fell from the darkness, her surroundings getting slowly brighter. As she fell, the wind blew past her, calming her. The way it felt reenergized her a bit. She shut her eyes again, and began to fall deeper and deeper into the light.[/I]

--End Dream--

Kitzume woke with a start, coughing a bit at the sudden rush. Alex was beside her, and he too came to suddenly.

"What the hell?!" he spat, seeing the real cement and the real Kitzume. "How did you wake up?! You shouldn't have any energy left!" She sat and thought for a bit. "I don't know. All I remember is falling. I'm not sure how I got out of your stupid abyss, though."

He glared at her. She had escaped death for the last time. He was going to kill her, even if it meant strangling her with his own hands. As he lunged forward, she dodged with ease, her energy slowly coming back. "You bastard... Invading my own head and expecting to kill me? What an idiot..." "How did you--!?" "Our minds are still connected. You didn't fully leave when I awoke. I can still hear your thoughts," she said gleefully.

'Alex' clenched his teeth. "Ready to die?" she asked him. "I'm going to be the one doing the killing you stupid bitch," he said, pulling out a knife and throwing it at her. Normally, it would have hit her dead on, right in her heart where it was aimed. But she grabbed it. With her own hand, she grabbed it from mid-air. Blood dripped down the knife as she floated menacingly in front of him.

"One, sure. I'll [b]give[/b] you that one. But how can you grab.. all THESE?!" he cackled, throwing out a barage of knives, locked onto their target. But they froze in mid air. "You're pitiful psychic powers can't match the wind. I know what I have to do, you bastard. I know that if I have to, I can kill you and I will be the one to kill you."

She disappeared again. Into the wind.

The knives fell to the ground as 'Alex' stood quietly. "I know where you went, Kitzume... I'll track you down and kill you tonight.." He did not worry about her threats. They were nothing. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Sefir sighed as he watched Yutarin fly off and then headed into the abandoned building with Mike where the remaining Mystics were assembled at.

"[I]Sef, I don't want to be a bother, but what was with Yutarin...in that...that form?[/I]" Mike asked telepathically.

"[I]I have no idea....I hope we'll get an explanation soon though. He's on his way to find Leya...don't worry though, he genuinely cares for her, that much I trust in him,[/I]" Sefir responded. Mike nodded as entered a large room.

"I know all of you have had a bad time these past few hours...and I'm relieved that you're all okay," Sefir said as he entered the room. Many Mystics got up and nodded as their tensions were relieved somewhat by the survival of their leader. Some others got up with less enthusiasm. Ivan was off to the corner, meditating.

"Not all of us though...we must've lost almost half of the Mystics!"
"We out to be planning some sort of payback against the Crimson Shadow and those shifty Dead Moons!"
"Don't you care for those who died?!"

Sefir simply stood throughout the protests and the outrage until he collapsed onto a nearby crate. He looked wearily at everyone, shaking his head.

"I know I probably don't feel the same amount of pain as those who lost brothers, sisters, and friends. But I assumed responsibility for each and every one of you, every Mystic. Every loss we took...it stabbed me deep into my soul. I do care for each and every one of you, including those who died. But planning some sort of payback is not right. Look around you, think of those who wanted to fight back, to increase the conflict. They're dead or grievously wounded. I'm not saying that they did the wrong thing, heck, when I saw Calypso's pierced body, I wanted to destroy anything and everything in my way. But when I thought of all of you, those that made it, your parents, your homes, schools, people I know and work with...I realized that vengeance would come at a high cost," Sefir softly said. Many of the Mystics quieted down and comforted each other.

"For now...stay alive and be well. Continue to live on for those who cannot. Not to destroy everything we want to protect," and on that somber note, the Mystics rested, grabbed whatever food and water Sef had stored in the building. Several of them practice using their abilities, vowing to become stronger, not for payback, but for the protection of everyone they loved.

"[I]Now I see why you're such a strong leader...and no, no visions yet. Leya's stronger at that sort of thing... [/I]" Ivan said telepathically.

"Sef? Let me look at that..." a young Mystic girl said.

"Huh?" Sef asked quizzically, as he looked down. He body was sliced up and stabbed by Alex's daggers and Kitzume's sword, as well as Kitzume's wind attacks. He shrugged slightly as he rested face up on the large crate he was on. "Oh...ok 'Doctor' Alice."

Alice giggled slightly as she began to heal him. Mike set up a lookout schedule and organized other things he already knew Sefir would've done. Recuperation was the main agenda...for now.[/COLOR]

OOC: Where the heck are the people who play Mike and Ivan? O_O; And I have no idea what that whole messup thing between SB and the Captain was about, but I'm assuming that it's resolved now?

[COLOR=Navy] Damien spotted natalia limping a little as she walked. He walked towards her and smiled.

"Well my love, there seemed to be a battle today, which i missed. I am sorry i wasn't there to see you get your ass kicked by your greatest arch enemy...which I presume it was her that did this." Damien said trying to help her.

"Get your fucking hands off me you bastard! Well the hell were you.....screwing some dumb hoe!" Natalia said as she slapped his hand off her shoulder.

"Babe...calm down...i was busy searching for info...so I had my reasons" Damien said in a playful tone.

"Whatever...just take me home...I feel like shit...so for once just be nice." Natalia said hopelessly.

They both walked down to her house and talked about old times. He actually listened to her and was nice for once.
[I]
'Damn look at her...so beautiful and she doesn't even know it....I love you so much Talia....but I can't stay true with you or any one.'[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Kitzume sat on an air vent atop a small apartment building. "Waiting." [i]Always waiting.[/i] Before using the wind to leave Alex, she noticed Yutarin. He did nothing to stop Alex, nor to help Alex.

"He might still be a Dead Moon."

[i]Ivan and Alex are gone. Ivan to the Mystic, Alex to some "brother" he keeps chanting about.. This is fucking ridiculous. It wasn't supposed to be confusing,[/i] Kitzume thought quietly.

-- [b]I'm coming to kill you. I know where you are. I'll be there soon.[/b] --

The flash of 'Alex's' thought came rushing into Kitzume's tranquil mind. "Waiting." Still, she sat upon the air vent atop the vacant apartment building. Still she waited.

But instead of Alex showing up first, a shape was seen flying at her. It took her a moment to see the wings, but once she noticed them, she knew who it was. "Yutarin.... Are you still dedicated? Or are you just trying to kill me, too?"

The shape of Yutarin grew and grew as he flew nearer, Kitzume still not sure why. "Always, always waiting."

OOC: Okay, I posted. Now YOU post CJS. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

OOC: ALRIGHT! FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED! It is time for the artist to do his magic.

IC: Yutarin was closing in fast, as he looked at the waiting Kitsume. The cold air beat against his scales and wings. The cold breeze felt so good to Yutarin, who now worshiped the cold. As he approached the building, he flapped his wings in front of the still waiting Kitsume. Yutarin finally decided to transform back to his original state. As he still hovered, his gigantic dragon figure started to shrink. His face started to become more human like, by shrinking, losing its scales, losing his big snout as well. The wings, started to vanish, as they started to go back into the body of his human form. His giant claws, started to look more like hands and regular feet. He starte to have his human figure back again. The last thing of his dragon characteristic, was the claws on his fingers. Finally, he was in his human state, still excited from the adrenaline rush from his dragon state. He was breathing hard and fast. He grasped on to the Arcana Sword, which Yutarin had reshapened to a staff, to fit his mage like characteristic. In just the hour of controling his dragon state, he had doubled in power. Probably, from learning how to control eveything that was at his diposal. Now, he stood before Kisume, in his robes, ready for her. "Always waiting, are we?" said Yutarin. Kitsume said nothing, but just grinned. "Are you still going to be my enemy or are you still a Dead Moon?"
"That depends, are you still a Dead Moon?"
"Aye, that I am. I don't know what gave you the impression that I wouldn't have it any other way."
"Hmmm, well than, let us show that the Dead Moon will reign supreme."
"I agree, there is just one last matter that I have to attend to. I promised that I would help get Leya out of the city safely and I ALWAYS keep a promise."
"Well then, you best hurry."

OOC: Man, I'd have to say, that that post, is one of my best.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Yutarin flashed a grin, then turned to leave. But before he did, he hesitated. "Why are you waiting, exactly?" he asked, turning his head to Kitzume. "Alex is coming to 'meet' with me. It won't take long." He nodded. "I see. I was going to ask if you would accompany me, but I see you still have a little business. Very well. I shall return when I am finished. Hopefully you'll be done then."

"Of course I will. I'm the one that will end up waiting, remember?" He laughed, then jumped off into the darkness of the streets.

Kitzume took one final look in the direction Yutarin had left in, then turned back to the way she knew Alex was coming. "Always waiting," she muttered again.

The wait was long. Alex had obviously walked, though why was beyond Kitzume. While waiting, she began to hum a song. It was a calming tune, and one she knew very well.

In her only memory of her parents, she remembered sitting in the back of a small car, her parents in the front, and the radio on. She could only see the sky out the window; the land around was very flat and low. But the tune was upbeat, happy and warm.

Atop the building, the tune kept Kitzume entertained and cheerful in the dull, dim reality.

-- [b]I'm close now. I can smell your fear in the air.[/b] --

"What a pitiful liar," she laughed, "it's either his fear, or the fear of young Mystic and Crimson in the area."

After another twenty minutes or so, Kitzume saw him. "Finally here. Good. I was tired of waiting." She stood up and leaned over the side, watching as her opponent neared.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Natalia gazed out the large over view window, her fingers laced in between strand of lime green hair. It was beautiful tonight none the less still cold, but beautiful. The sky was like a canvas, stars were painted every were and the moon shown bright behind the few clouds crossing it.
Damien stood behind her in awe, his lip parted as if to speak but no words came to mind. He watched her in daze, with longing filling his dark brown eyes. Natalia let out a low sigh her soft gray eyes narrowed as she felt a strong pair of arm wrap around her slender waist.

?Damien...?she trailed off, Damien pulled her into a deep embrace his chin rested on her shoulder and his lips came a inch from her earlobe. ?Shhh...Natalia just for a little while?he whispered gently then kissed the tip oh her ear. Natalia clamped her mouth shut and closed her eyes basking in his warm touch. Damien took a deep breath of her lime green hair, it smelled just like melons the way he remember it. He rested his head on top hers and gazed out the window.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkRed]"Damn, woman, you sure as hell dont make my job easy!" Alex laughed, smiling that wicked smile of his.

"Wait's over." Kitsume replied, eyes glinting with wicked desire. Alex withdrew a small knife from his pocket, long, around 8", straight and simple. Alex delectly balanced it on his middle finger, as his smile widened.

"You know, Kitsume, even one so great as I cannot begin to comprehend your... your very being." Alex's eyes left the knife, as they travled up the slim figure kneeling above him. Mysteriously, the blade began to twirl on it's axis, creating a strang screeching sound, sharp and as biting as the blade. "Amazingly you keep your past hidden from me. Somhow you have eluded the greatest weapon in my possesion. You have eluded my mind." The knife now looked more like a helicopter then a blade. As its speed grew, so did the sound. It was unbarebly loud, ear splitting and vicious. Alex smiled.

"A parlor trick? That's not your style, Alex." Kitsume muttered between clenched teeth. Despite her tough exterior and attitude, it was all Kitsume could do to not bring her hands to her ears. "I dont have time for this shitty trick, your life ends!"

"Then come, come at me, Kitsume! The show has just begun, and you have front row tickets." Alex's grin widened, widened to a point that you would think he would bleed. Madness in his eyes, power mad and angery. The blade continued to spin, faster and faster. Alex brought his hand up, and turned it towards Kitsume, finger outstretched. Though the blade should have fallen off, it didn't.

"I already told you, Alex, that this sick game ends today." Kitsume lept from the building, lifted higer then normal by her winds, and brought herself down on Alex, typhoon in toe.

OOC: Ok, there we go. I left it up to you, Kitty, what the knife dose. But make it somthing interesting, becouse it was building to something! Ok? And as for the Capn., I cant wait to finish off Kitsume then go after you! MUHAHAHHAHA (lil' pretentious? Oh well!)
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]OOC: Finish me off?! That's not what [b]I[/b] planned..
----
IC:

Alex fell to the ground, but he didn't seem to mind it at all. That same wicked grin spread across his devious face. The knife was still spinning madly in its place, still making that unbearable sound. Kitzume made a grab for it, but it slashed through her hand, leaving one large gash in her hand.

"HA HA HA!" she heard coming from Alex. She turned to him, a blank expression on her face. "I can't believe you did something that stupid!" "It stopped the sound, didn't it?" she commented, her expression unchanged. His smile flickered for a moment when he realized that she was right, but he still grinned malevolently.

"The sound was not that important.." he chuckled quietly. Suddenly, the blade charged at Kitzume. She jumped out of the way easily, even without the aid of her abilities. But she was not as foolish as she had once been. She drew her sword, her eyes following the nearly invisible blade.

"You cannot deflect it, you idiot! You may look adult, but you still act like a little girl! You think like a little girl! Full of dreams. Full of hope. Full of life... All that will be taken away," he laughed hysterically, lunging at her from behind.

He was blown back by a gust of wind.

"Not right now," she mumbled, still glued to the knife. It was spinning and turning and going up and down, left and right, in and out. Everywhere it went, it seemed. It was trying to lose Kitzume's gaze as to sneak up on her. To wound her. To kill her.

Then poof! It was gone. Kitzume's eyes spun around violently, trying desperatly to catch sight of it again. She lucked out. Looking towards the moon after some clouds had passed by, she saw it. Shadowed by the moon's light, she saw it diving at her from above. She managed to dodge just in time. But this time, she could not brace herself from Alex. She hadn't heard him coming.

"Ah!" she shouted, stumbling away. He had stabbed her in the left arm, leaving the knife in her. "Ahh..." she whispered, preparing to pull it out. As she did, she screamed. The loudest she had in a long, long time. "That.. hurt. Haha... It was horribly painful! Hahaha.. And my blood! It's flooding faster than it has ever before!"

She began to laugh hysterically. Kitzume was beginning to cave. Beginning to give in to the insanity that slept inside. "Come here! Attack me again!" she cried. "I want to feel that pain some more!" "You want me to kill you?! No problem. No problem at all!" Alex nearly squeeled in glee. He pulled out another knife and threw it. It went into her right thigh.

She kneeled down slowly and pulled it out, again crying out in pain as the blade emerged from deep within her own flesh. Again, she laughed as the blood pooled out. "Hahaha... I've never.. ever felt this kind of pain. It's... it's soothing, in a way. I no longer feel only cold," she told him. Then the flying blade zoomed in towards her again.

This time, she grabbed it, mid-flight. She took it in her own bloody hand and jabbed it into her other thigh. "Ha! You'll kill yourself at THIS rate!" Alex laughed. They were both laughing. At her pain. At themselves. They were like old pals at a reunion. But it was a different kind of reunion.

Suddenly, she took the knives around her and flung them back at Alex. One managed to graze his shoulder, the other totally missing, and the third enchanted one going straight through his left leg. "Ha.. ha.. hahahaa.... haha.. Feel what I feel! Isn't it glorious?!" she laughed. "I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!"

OOC: Ooh.. She's going insane. >_<[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: SB, you're such a fool. My character is too powerful to be killed at this point. With the power of Arcana, he is almost indestructible. The best thing that 'Alex' could have happen to him, is if he and Yutarin were equal in strength. Anyway, I thought of something cool for my character to do, so I'm going to have him do it.

IC: As Yutarin landed in the dark streets. He decided that he should take air travel to Leya's house. He looked around for the best thing that was availible, which at the moment, was only a board of wood, which was in the trash. Yutarin thought that it would be better then nothing. Yutarin placed the board on the ground and put his feet on. To make sure that they stuck to it, he used the a little bit of ice to freeze the bottom of his boots to the board. Now, he called the powers of wind, through his Arcana staff at this point. The wind was starting to come and became strong enough to lift him off the ground. Now Yutarin was pretty much surfing on the wind. He sped through the town, leaving strong gusts of wind behind him. Soon after, he heard a great scream, that sounded like it came from Kitsume. He was wondering if he should turn back, but thought that he shouldn't. Kitsume wouldn't want that. He heard another screen of pain and this time, the wind even became disturbed. Now he knew that something was wrong. But he was close enough to Leya's house, that it would have made his travel pointless. Yutarin was at Leya's house now. He had guessed that the doors were locked, so he landed on the small roof that were in front of the bedrooms. When the plank came close enough, Yutarin controled the winds so that he would hover and make as soft a landing as possible. When he landed, the board made a small sound, which he had hoped wouldn't have startled anyone. As he looked through the windows, he saw Leya, who was asleep on her bed. He tried to open the window, but it didn't work at first. Yutarin wondered, since the windows had a metal frame, he wondered if he could use the power of thunder to conduct the lock on it. It was worth a shot. He started to send electricity into the lock, with a posotive charge. He then made his staff have a negative charge. He used the staff to conduct the lock in his aspirations of getting Leya to a safe place. The lock didn't seem to want to cooperate at first. As the sweat dripped down Yutarin's face making sure to not make too much sound when opening the lock. AH! It the lock had been free. Yutarin then made his way into Leya's bedroom. Leya still seemed to be asleep. As a precaution, to make sure that his confrontation with Leya wouldn't be interupted, he locked her door. He then awoke Leya.
"Mmmm, mmmm, Yutarin? What are you doing here?"
"I'm making sure that you didn't do anything stupid, but I can see that I'm too late for that. What were you thinking coming back into the city! You could've been killed! You've worried Sefir, all the Mystics, and especially me!"
Leya stayed silent and only looked at Yutain with her eyes. Yutarin looked and saw that her eyes seemed a little puffy, which meant that would've been crying not to long ago.
"Look, I'm sorry about yelling at you. I know that you're going through a pretty rough time right now. It was just that, I was so worried that you had been hurt. I didn't want that to happen. I would've never forgiven myself." said Yutarin, as he looked back into Leya's eyes deeply.

OOC: There, I let Aqua decide what happens next. I wasn't really sure of what Leya would do.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Leya wanted to look away, but she saw that deep in his eyes showed concern for her. She wrapped her frail arms around his upper body and began to sob.

"I've been so foolish! I don't know what to do with myself......I-I just don't want to be here anymore!" Leya said inbetween sobs.

"I know...but there are people who love you and need you help......we need you to be here with us.." Yutarin said holding her tightly.

Leya continued to cry and then looked up to Yutarin's face and kissed him gently. He blushed and accepted the kiss and embrace her ever more. After a few minutes their lips departed and leya whispered into his ear.

"Thank you......." Leya whispered.[/COLOR]

OOC:Sorry so short, but I don't have a lot of time to post.

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: Exactly WHY has it been forever since someone posted in this?

IC: Yutarin held Leya in his arms. He didn't want to let go. He didn't want to leave here again. Now Yutarin was more confused then anything. He couldn't decide if he could stay as a Dead Moon, since he didn't want Leya to hate him and he didn't want any harm to come to her because of the Dead Moon. He finally decided, that the best way to stay with Leya, for both of them to be safe, was to kill the Dead Moon. If the Dead Moon were broken, he wouldn't have anything to worry about. Could he really strike them down? He knew that he could with Alex, since Yutarin despised now, more then ever, but, he didn't know what he could do with Kitsume. He had just got her to trust him again. Maybe he could persuade her into just quitting. That way, the Dead Moon would be gone. He had made up his mind. Leya was still in his arms, when he picked her up. "Come on. I'll take you to the other Mystics. They're were as worried for as much as me."
"OK, take me to them, so that I can let them feel reassured." Yutarin looked back at her with deep eyes. He loved how Leya had such an innocent attitude. They were about to head out, when at Leya's door, there was knock.
" Leya? I thought that I heard a voice, a man's voice! What is going on in there!" It was Leya's brother! He started to shake the door. "Why is the door locked?! You better let me in!"
"Come on!" whispered Yutarin as he lead Leya to jump out of the window with him. They jumped onto the board of wood and took off. Yutarin held Leya in his arms as they flew through the city, to the Mystic safehouse. They came there and Yutarin had shown that he brought Leya back safely. All the Mystics were relieved that she was safe. Yutarin decided that he would stay a couple of minutes before heading back into the city to break up the Dead Moon.

OOC: Hope that this post brings the RPG back to life.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Alex stared. He hadn't expected Kitzume to actually hit him. He was off-balance; his concentration was slipping. A powerful advantage for Kitzume.

She continued to giggle insanely as Alex tried to remove the knife. But it was inbetween muscle. Removing it could kill him slowly. "Isn't it wonderful? Don't you just love the pain? The pain I've gone through.. this isn't nearly enough to make me forget. But it is very amusing!"

"Shut up you crazy bitch! I'm going to kill you!" "Aww... Not going to let me have any fun?" She gave him a cutsey face. His temper grew worse. He tried to stand, but the knife in his thigh kept him kneeling. "Come now! You're no fun! Entertain me, old friend! This is hardly diverting," she cried. He growled, sending a few knives her direction.

Each was caught by the wind.

"Don't you want to feel more pain?" he asked her. "No.. I've had my fill. I believe it's your turn, isn't it? And then.. I'll go after the entire populace! The Mystic, the Crimson! All of them! They won't be able to face me! Not now.. After I've unlocked such power!"

"What are you talking about?!" Alex grumbled. "Haven't you realized it? No.. I suppose you're losing your touch," Kitzume sneered, the knives still floating about her head, "Your attacks.. have let me release a source of power so great, no one can face it. Not you, not Yutarin, not anyone! The entire Crimson and Mystic forces together could not beat me now!" "What do you mean? What are you planning?" "Must I spell it out? I've told you. I'm going to kill everyone. Everyone and anyone! They'll all die!!"

Her laughing continued. It sent shivers down Alex's spine. She was almost completely cracked. Almost completely gone.

Kitzume quieted abruptly. Her expression changed from glee to utter cruelty. "Alex... It's your turn, now." She disappeared for a moment, then reappeared face-to-face with Alex. "Good-bye," she whispered as several knives pierced his stomach and chest. Blood began to drip out of his mouth as his eyes began to fog.

"You are warned. If you survive this, you will not survive your final encounter with me. If you don't die now, stay away from me. Do not show your face in my presence ever again. Ever. Ever.." "You...." Alex whispered, spitting up a bit of crimson blood, ".. bitch... I-I'll see you (gack)... again. Very.... very... soon..."

And with that, he passed out. Kitzume left him there to die, though she hoped he'd survive. She hadn't pierced his heart. But the amount of blood loss he was suffering could kill him. She shook her head. Now was not the time to worry about a victim. Now was the time to find Yutarin, then kill the remaining survivors of Mystic and Crimson. She took off in the air and sped away.

"It begins now... The final fight draws near..." Kitzume muttered. Her demented smile reappearing on her bloody face.

She heard a soft voice coming from her right. She turned and saw a cloud flying along side her. The cloud took the shape of a person. A young man.

[I]"Destroy... the sword..."[/I] the voice moaned. And then the shape, the cloud, the sound disappeared. Kitzume nodded, knowing what it meant. She sped up, not wanting to waste time.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Yes Kitsume, destroy the sword. That way you can OOPS! Don't want to spoil it.

IC: Yutarin was talking with the Mystics. They had a couple questions for Leya and him. Leya's were more scornful then his. He had questions of curiosity instead.
"Yutarin, what were you doing that ice dragon form?" asked Mike
"Well, I ran into Midnight Rush so that we could stop Leya's tidal wave that would have destroyed the city. For that moment, we had a truce, but soon after, Midnight Rush wanted a fight, so I had to fight him. I was losing a lot and I had always had the form of the dragon, it is just that I was able to control it now. Finally Midnight Rush, had formed a giant that was made from water. At that point, I let myself go unto the power of the dragon, so that I could win the fight. The dragon can only awaken when I'm unconsious from battle fatigue. When I let myself go, the water giant and my dragon form had gotten into a fight. I could see the fight, but my dragon was being stupid. He didn't relized that just freezing the giant would end the fight. I then took over the dragon's body and finished the fight. For some reason, I had actually learned to completely control my powers, which is why you see the Arcana Sword is currently in the stage of a staff. I can mold it to whatever weapon I want."
"Was it fun being a dragon." asked a small girl.
"It was fun flying around I must admit."
"Here's a good question, what were you doing in the city." asked Sefir.
"Well, I was GOING to rejoin the Dead Moon, since that is what I truely am, but, when I visited Leya, I had relized, the Dead Moon would have killed her, even if I was still a member, so, I'm going to break apart the Dead Moon and destroy the Crimson Shadow, so that no harm will come to her." As Yutarin finished, he felt something. It was a distorted energy, it was Kitsume. She was coming to the current position at a fast speed. Yutarin got up from his chair and shouted," You all must flee! Kitsume is coming here! She will probably plan on killing us all! We can't let that happen. I will not allow her to get past me."
"I will join you in this fight" said Sefir.
"NO! This is something I have to do alone, so that means that you must go with them Leya."
"What?! No, I have to stay by your side Yutarin. I won't leave you."
"No, I can't afford losing you Leya, it is best that you stay with Sefir and the others"
(Yutarin, what is with you? Why won't you let any of us help you?) was the thoughts of Sefir.
(I'm going to try to reason with Kitsume and if she doesn't want to reason, then I'm going to set off a blast of Pure Arcana)
(WHAT!? Are you crazy Yutarin?! Pure Arcana?! Not only would you be destroyed with is as well, but no one has been able to summon Pure Arcana before.)
(Well, if the Arcana is channeled through my body, then I will live, plus, it is the Arcana Sword that will allow me to summon it. If I don't make it, please take care of Leya for me)
(Don't talk like that. You'll pull it through. I expect to see you again or else!)
(He he, alright)
"Leya, before we part, I wish for something" said Yutarin.
"What is it?" Yutarin brung Leya and kissed her on the lips. After ten seconds, their lips parted. Leya started to leave. Yutarin prepared for the final battle. He wasn't going to let Kitsume past him. There was no way.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]All the way towards Yutarin, Kitzume thought of the message from the mystery sender. Why had they wanted her to get rid of the sword? Why did they trust her to succeed at getting rid of it? What did it all mean? She scratched her head, then winced as a small pain went through her head.

Kitzume flew faster and faster, a small ringing in her ears getting louder as she went. Then it became unbearable, but only for a second. And then it disappeared. Her first thought: Alex. "He must've died.. Our connenction's gone.. Finally." She laughed, then continued on her way.

She landed soon. Right before the Mystic hideout. "They must've been warned. They're almost all gone," she whispered, noticing the quiet. But she busted down the doors anyway, only to be greeted by a solumn Yutarin.

"Hello, fellow Dea-" "No. Not anymore. We must be disbanned." "Wow. You changed your mind quickly," Kitzume practically giggled. "You came here to kill everyone of the Mystic, did you not?" "Well.. I probably would have IF they had bugged me. I actually came here for something else."

"And that would be..?" Yutarin asked, raising an eyebrow and his grip on the Aracana Sword tightning. "I came here because I was sent here. Not sure who, but they must be powerful to be able to communicate the way they did. They want me to destroy your sword but-" "I shall not allow it." "I didn't think you would. But look, I-"

"Well, while you have your little 'mission', I cannot let you see it through. And more importantly, you must quit the Dead-" Yutarin interupted again.

"LOOK!" Kitzume shouted, silencing Yutarin finally. "I wasn't gonna do anything to your precious sword. I gave it a thought, but decided against it on my flight over here. What I want to know now is if you'll help me destroy the Crimson and Mystic."

Yutarin was quiet. Not because he didn't know what to say; he knew, of course, that he would not agree to such violence. What confused him was what Kitzume's reasoning was and who had told her to destroy his sword. Finally, he opened his mouth. "I won't allow you to kill any Mystic. As for the Crimson, they are mine." "Ah. Kinda thought so. But that's not exactly what I meant. Killing 'em would be fine. But I don't have to do that. I could just disband them, an' I'd be happy. Ya know, make sure they don't get in my way anymore. Our way."

"Our way?" "Yes. Our way. Dead Moon's w-" "There won't be a Dead Moon, Kitzume. I know what I said earlier," he added, seeing her reaction,".. but its existance will only further the trouble." "What trouble? Wait a minute. This is all about your Mystic girlfriend, isn't it?" Yutarin, for the first time Kitzume had ever seen, turned a faint red.

"It is! I knew it! Ha! To believe I tried to kill her once." With that statement, Yutarin held the Arcana Sword, or Staff, in front of her, in a position that with one swing, could terribly wound her. "Sorry, sorry! I only did it when I was working with the Crimson. I still got that car they gave me. It's somewhere in the city. I should go find it.." she started muttering.

Yutarin withdrew his weapon from its threatening position. Kitzume continued smiling, waiting to see what he would say. "I am going to do whatever it takes to protect Leya." "Then let me help." Yutarin was stunned. "Why?" he asked, not trusting her for such an odd decision for her character.

"You are Dead Moon, and always will be. As am I. Alex, too, was a fellow brother. But he is dead now. He brought it upon himself, to be honest. But you.. You have never done anything that has made me question my trust for you. I will not let you or anyone else forget that the Dead Moon do, indeed, exist and always will as long as you and I are alive. But that does not mean I cannot help out the Mystic. I don't have a grudge against them. Why shouldn't I want to help?"

"Because you are known to have the taste for blood, no matter who's it is," Yutarin said, laughing to his own surprise. Kitzume did not laugh. "Let me help you, Yutarin. Brother. Dead Moon." Yutarin paused, then nodded. "Do not attack any of the Mystic. And if you so much as touch a hair on Leya's head in a violent way, I will slice you to bits."

Kitzume nodded quietly, stunning Yutarin. She was not one known to agree to anyone's rules. Something must've changed in her, he thought, but of what reason he could not be sure. "What do we do first?" she asked him with an blank face. "We find Crimson.. and kill them and their leader."

"Sounds fun. And what about the Mystic? Any of them coming along?" "No. We can't... I won't risk their lives." "Still worried 'bout your little girlfriend?" Kitzume teased, nudging him as she jumped and hovered in front of him. The faint red returned to his face as he walked by her. Kitzume laughed, then flew after him.

[i]I won't destroy that sword.. It won't help me, or anyone else. 'Cept, of course, the weirdo who told me to destroy it. I wonder who it was...?[/i] Kitzume thought, floating alongside Yutarin as they headed towards their first Crimson victims. Yutarin could hear her thoughts, but did not let her know that he was listening. It calmed him to know she was true to her word.[/SIZE][/COLOR]