Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where is everyone from??


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]In celcius (sp) right?[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep........but that's in only is soem towns around where I live, like in Ivanhoe, it reached 59 degrees (celcius) in someones backyard.......

But in the town I live in, it only reaches up too around 48 degrees........
Posted
born in Almansoor in Iraq which is just on the outskirts of Baghdad, moved to London, UK in 1990, moved to Birmingham, UK in 1993, moved into my own apartment with my roommate February 2001, still in Birmingham....
Posted
I was born in Columbus, Georgia in 1984. I have lived in Phenix City, Alabama ever since. I'm moving to Rochester, Michigan in a few weeks...

-Justin
Posted
I was born in Germany and have been living in the uk for the last 15 years, I'm not german though, neither of my parents are, I'm half-cast, father comes from Jamaica and my mother is a uk person :freak:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]born in Almansoor in Iraq which is just on the outskirts of Baghdad, moved to London, UK in 1990, moved to Birmingham, UK in 1993, moved into my own apartment with my roommate February 2001, still in Birmingham.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity Seph, were you raised in an english speaking family or did you learn it in school or just recently? I don't even know if it's your first language but I assume Arabic is since I know you speak that fluently. Just curious :)
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Born in NY.. Now i live in FL[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Just out of curiosity Seph, were you raised in an english speaking family or did you learn it in school or just recently? I don't even know if it's your first language but I assume Arabic is since I know you speak that fluently. Just curious :) [/B][/QUOTE]

moe's first language is arabic, he learnt english when he came to the UK some 12 years ago in school
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I'm from Melbourne, Australia...which I'm sure everyone knows. lol

My parents were born here...as were my grandparents on both sides. So I am about as Australian as you can get. lol

Beyond my grandparents...most of my family comes from Europe. Most of my ancestors come from Wales, Ireland and Germany.

Although I have a [b]few[/b] ancestors who come from Japan -- but as far as I remember...they married into the family. My uncle's mother was Japanese...but she died a long time ago.

So yeah. How interesting, huh? lol[/color][/size]
Posted
Ahh... I was borne, in San Fransico, I moved to Alabama in 89, than I moved to Panama 91, than I moved to San Antino in 94, then I moved to a small town in New Mexico in 96, than I moved to Bright and Sunny England (yeah right) in 99.

My ansestors in my Dad's side originally came from Germany, who Imirated to Russia who than Imiratted to the US, aroud the late 1800s or early 1900s.

On my mom's side they are Mexicans mostly of Europian descent, (I mean Spain), and there are a few indains that must have married into the family.

Very diffent in Contrast from your Family history James lol.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I think my ancestors were from Denmark, England... Many places... I don't know. And if I am 1/16 Danish, does that mean I have danish blood in me?[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Born in Marquette, Michigan. Lived in a little place called Nagaunee. [Upper Peninsula, yeah!] Now I've lived in SE Wisconsin for....ever, pretty much.

My Dad's side is German all the way back. We've got several thousand pages of family history, and some official stuff about the "American Historical Society of Germans From Russia." Lord only knows why......

My mom's side is Irish, and Scottish, mostly.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...