Lady Macaiodh Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 the game just ended & for once i must say that i am so glad to be wrong! it was the bottom of the ninth, score tied at 2, & then luis gonzoles (who henceforth will now be referred to as "god") knocked in the winning run! they're partying in arizona tonight, baby! for the record, the diamondbacks have only been in existence for 4 years... the fastest a team has ever won the world series in history. LET'S PARTY, PEOPLE!
BabyGirl Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=deeppink]YEAH! I was raised in an anti-Yankee household...this moment is wonderful. Haha, the deserve the loss![/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Ahh yes.... there was a reason I said the Yankees suck somewhere.... hehehe :p
Justin Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 heh, heh, I feel so alienated by all you...*gulp*...anti-Yanks in here...:D No, I lie. Being raised in the South makes me VERY anti-Yankee. I think the Braves should've made it this year... -Justin
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] I dont feel save... Being raised in NY, but now i live in FL...The Yankees should of won!!!!!!!!!!!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:[/color][/size][/b]
Justin Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Billy Joe: Ma, get ole' Bessy we got us sum Yanks here 'bouts! Ma: Ok, sonny just as soon as I finish this here Roadkill Stew! Bubba: When Ma get Bessy out there fer ya, just shoot the critter Billy Joe, 'for he gets to yer sister and makes ye jealous! Billy Joe: Aww shucks, look at that damn Northerner he done got into the hog pin! heh heh, naa, we aren't actually [i]that bad[/i]. Hell, most people aren't even close. But, there are [i]those[/i] few people... -Justin
Kottonknot Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Man, the Yankees should've won that one...honestly, I don't blame Riviera for it, because it could've happened to anybody. This guy hasn't blown a save in like, 20 games. You cant go a whole season without blowing a save(for an active closer), and for it to happen last night...damn, it just came at a bad time. Joe Torre is a great manager...but honestly, when Brenly put Johnson in, Joe Torre should've used one of his starters. He should have put Mussina in or something. I mean, its like, the last game so why not use every pitcher possible? He could've used Mussina, but probably not Petit, because he pitched the night before...but so did Johnson. There's always next year. Toronto will go to the playoffs with 100+ wins, and Delgado will hit 74. :)
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]heh, heh, I feel so alienated by all you...*gulp*...anti-Yanks in here...:D No, I lie. Being raised in the South makes me VERY anti-Yankee. I think the Braves should've made it this year... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] i know, the braves have been my team my whole life, b/c of the RICHMOND braves...
Guest Matt Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 :devil: :devil: YANKEE'S SUCK :demon: :demon: lol rodger can't tell the bat from the ball :laugh:
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Baseball.... WHHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHH :)
Kottonknot Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Roger Clemens is a great pitcher, and he's not afraid to go inside, and up to the letters. He's probably the best pitcher in history, next to the guys like Nolan Ryan, etc. How can you say a guy sucks when he had like, 20+ wins, and what, 2 or 3 losses? Damn, you guys are funny.
Posthumous Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Yeah DIAMONDBACKS WOO HOOO this is great.Gonzo(Luis Gonzalez)rules wooo hooooooo
Sui Generis Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]the game just ended & for once i must say that i am so glad to be wrong! it was the bottom of the ninth, score tied at 2, & then luis gonzoles (who henceforth will now be referred to as "god") knocked in the winning run! they're partying in arizona tonight, baby! for the record, the diamondbacks have only been in existence for 4 years... the fastest a team has ever won the world series in history. LET'S PARTY, PEOPLE! [/B][/QUOTE] THANK GOD!! DEATH TO YE YANKEES!! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE...THE YANKEES LOSE THE WORLD SERIES YAY!! Not that I don't like them as humans...but they have wayyy to much money!! GO D-BACKS!!
masterfork Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Hey that means I have to miss my Yankee parade this year! Not like I go.. I just don't go to school and spend the day at a friend's house... Frankly I'm indifferent on the whole matter =]..
Justin Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i] [B]Hey that means I have to miss my Yankee parade this year! Not like I go.. I just don't go to school and spend the day at a friend's house... Frankly I'm indifferent on the whole matter =].. [/B][/QUOTE] Look here, the ever elusive, Masterfork. I wouldn't waste my time on any parade either. Too crowded for an event that you can watch on the TV... -Justin
Kottonknot Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I'm willing to bet a large amount of money that the guy that said Luis Gonzalez is the best has probably never heard of him before the home run race.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now