Gee-enki Dama Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Well to put it simply, I was wondering if anyone has a lucky number. Weird to ask you say? Well thats me :cross: :nervous: Strangley mine is 22, dont ask why :) i couldnt tell you Just curious\bored\bored
Lotus Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Zero, why, it's not too big or too small, it's just perfect.
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Mine is 99999999, actually mine would have to be 7. (ask me why) :)
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pharoh321 [/i] [B]Mine is 99999999, actually mine would have to be 7. (ask me why) :) [/B][/QUOTE] whyzat then? ;)
~Videl~ Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pharoh321 [/i] [B]Mine is 99999999, actually mine would have to be 7. (ask me why) :) [/B][/QUOTE] Mine is 3.... So why is yours 7?:therock: :D
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Because, because.....::looks around:: [SIZE=3]seven eight nine[/SIZE] ahahahahahahaahahahah! oh sorry........
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pharoh321 [/i] [B]Because, because.....::looks around:: [SIZE=3]seven eight nine[/SIZE] ahahahahahahaahahahah! oh sorry........ [/B][/QUOTE] This is your lucky number thread not "lame joke gallery ":cross:
~Videl~ Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pharoh321 [/i] [B]Because, because.....::looks around:: [SIZE=3]seven eight nine[/SIZE] ahahahahahahaahahahah! oh sorry........ [/B][/QUOTE] :rolleyes:And there's me thinking you were going to say something witty and amusing to brighten up my otherwise dull evening........;) :D
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Mine are: 2,4,24, and 9 [/color][/size][/b]
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 69. No, it's probably . . . 13. WOOOO!
BabyGirl Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=deeppink]My favorite number is 7...beacuse seven eight nine bahahah...j slash k guys! :excited: Actually, my favorite number [i]is[/i] 7 (and 777, and most importantly, 77). Don't know why I fancy the 7 so much. Just do... And while I should be considering this topic spam, I do not, because 7 holds such a high place in my life...no joke ;)[/color]
conpiracymonki Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [b]Betcha any money that Desert's flucky number is 72 ;) And mine's 7, or 13, or 9, or 64...in that order..[/b]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 my lucky number is three, and therefore any multiple of three, especially 27 which is 3 x's 3 x's 3. why? no real secret: "By the power of 3 times 3, so mote it be!" i have found that chanting a rhyme 27 times will cause it to come to be... if you say it right...
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]My favorite number is 7...beacuse seven eight nine bahahah...j slash k guys! :excited: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink] Oh, that is SOOOOOOOOOOO 4 minutes ago. Get with the times, babe! [/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i] [B] [COLOR=deeppink] Oh, that is SOOOOOOOOOOO 4 minutes ago. Get with the times, babe! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]That...was...my joke...it was supposed to be making fun of...the other joke... But obviously my attempt at humor has failed, and I shall permanately be scarred :( *Hangs head and runs away* Hehe :excited:[/color]
BabyGirl Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]don't worry, babygirl, i got it. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Well at least somebody did...[i]merci Madame Macaiodh[/i].[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]My lucky number is 7! Born on it, lived it and love it.:D[/COLOR]
Sui Generis Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 My lucky number is 5...my bad luck number is 4...Long story on both but if I must I will tell you... I GOT IT BABYGIRL!! I FEEL SMART!!!:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I feel wierd having several lucky numbers. . maybe I am the walking talking powerball lotto man?! Hehehe. . Favorite is 7 (and I like to joke too ^_^ lameness = uberness) then 23 (birthday, so there!) 22 (old soccer number, first fun team I played on) 13 (old soccer number, BEST team I ever played on) So if I am wierd. . just remember, seven eight nine!!!! hoho~ couldn't resist! *looks around room* What?! *sighs and shuts up*
mornigndew Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [color=blue]My is 100, because I want to live that long [/color]
King Penn Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 my lucky number is the number of which you subtract 17 by 6 :smirk:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now