Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well to put it simply, I was wondering if anyone has a lucky number. Weird to ask you say? Well thats me :cross: :nervous:


Strangley mine is 22, dont ask why :) i couldnt tell you

Just curious\bored\bored
Posted
Mine is 99999999, actually mine would have to be 7. (ask me why) :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pharoh321 [/i]
[B]Mine is 99999999, actually mine would have to be 7. (ask me why) :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Mine is 3....
So why is yours 7?:therock: :D
Posted
Because, because.....::looks around:: [SIZE=3]seven eight nine[/SIZE] ahahahahahahaahahahah! oh sorry........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pharoh321 [/i]
[B]Because, because.....::looks around:: [SIZE=3]seven eight nine[/SIZE] ahahahahahahaahahahah! oh sorry........ [/B][/QUOTE]

This is your lucky number thread not "lame joke gallery ":cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pharoh321 [/i]
[B]Because, because.....::looks around:: [SIZE=3]seven eight nine[/SIZE] ahahahahahahaahahahah! oh sorry........ [/B][/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:And there's me thinking you were going to say something witty and amusing to brighten up my otherwise dull evening........;) :D
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] Mine are: 2,4,24, and 9 [/color][/size][/b]
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
69. No, it's probably . . . 13. WOOOO!
Posted
[color=deeppink]My favorite number is 7...beacuse seven eight nine bahahah...j slash k guys! :excited:

Actually, my favorite number [i]is[/i] 7 (and 777, and most importantly, 77).

Don't know why I fancy the 7 so much. Just do...

And while I should be considering this topic spam, I do not, because 7 holds such a high place in my life...no joke ;)[/color]
Posted
my lucky number is three, and therefore any multiple of three, especially 27 which is 3 x's 3 x's 3.

why? no real secret: "By the power of 3 times 3, so mote it be!"

i have found that chanting a rhyme 27 times will cause it to come to be... if you say it right...
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]My favorite number is 7...beacuse seven eight nine bahahah...j slash k guys! :excited:

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]
Oh, that is SOOOOOOOOOOO 4 minutes ago. Get with the times, babe! [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=deeppink]
Oh, that is SOOOOOOOOOOO 4 minutes ago. Get with the times, babe! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That...was...my joke...it was supposed to be making fun of...the other joke...

But obviously my attempt at humor has failed, and I shall permanately be scarred :(

*Hangs head and runs away*

Hehe :excited:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]don't worry, babygirl, i got it. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well at least somebody did...[i]merci Madame Macaiodh[/i].[/color]
Posted
My lucky number is 5...my bad luck number is 4...Long story on both but if I must I will tell you...


I GOT IT BABYGIRL!! I FEEL SMART!!!:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Posted
I feel wierd having several lucky numbers. . maybe I am the walking talking powerball lotto man?! Hehehe. .

Favorite is 7 (and I like to joke too ^_^ lameness = uberness)

then 23 (birthday, so there!)

22 (old soccer number, first fun team I played on)

13 (old soccer number, BEST team I ever played on)

So if I am wierd. . just remember, seven eight nine!!!! hoho~ couldn't resist!

*looks around room* What?! *sighs and shuts up*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...