Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Some of my work.


Recommended Posts

Guest cross0ver
Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/cross0ver/zeroava.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/cross0ver/zerosig.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/cross0ver/cloudsig2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/cross0ver/sarutobisig.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/cross0ver/faithsig.jpg[/IMG]


Made more, but I'm too lazy to post 'em....
Posted
My god those are amazing! Those are some of the best banners Ive ever seen! Maybe you could make me one? But seriously those are awesome. I love the Zero ones. Who's the little chibi from the fourth one? Oh, can I use the Zero avatar?
Guest cross0ver
Posted
I can make you one, just tell me the details of what you want. I don't know who's the guy on the forth one, I made it for a challenge. The Zero avatar has my name on it, but here's a clean one for you, just don't use my host, uploadit into your own host. =)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/cross0ver/zeroavaclean.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Thats awesome! What does the symbol in the background stand for? Its pretty sweet, the whole thing is sweet! THANKS! I have a request for a banner in the request section, but for here Ill tell you anyway. I want one with Sanjuro for .hack on it. I can get you a pic if you need it... I want it to say "the twilight is odd"
Posted
Sarutobi-sensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* He rocks my face off.

As do your banners. I love how you have integrated kanji into all of them. With that you don't even need any type of text (in english). But the english text looks great too. I absolutely love the border on the Mega-Man banner. It is so techie. I like it loads.

What program is that you are using?

Yeah, they are all really amazing. Post more!! >:|
Guest cross0ver
Posted
[IMG]http://img97.exs.cx/img97/5373/sanjurosig.jpg[/IMG]


If you don't like the color just tell me, and I'll change it. Oh and use your own host.


I use PhotoShop, and brushes dl'd off of deviantart.
Posted
Dude that is off the smurfin chain! The color is fine! I love the smokey efects. Also, I like the crystal background in the cloud banner. Too cool. I think you with every ounce of my grattitude. i shall put on the banner

EDIT: I dont know how to put it in my profile.
Posted
I actually quite like them, one thing though, and please dont take this the wrong way, but the zero banner looks kinda teriible. The pixel work looks tacky and the fonts you used dont help matters either.

The Cloud banner, looks nice, I love the larger font. Not liking the smaller font as much but the larger font draws the eye away so its ok. One thing I dont like is the border though. I think a simple 1 pixel border would've done it.

Again with this Sarutobi banner, I dont like the pixely type stuff, looks too messy and such. I like the font work on the "Sarutobi" text. That looks nice enough. I like how you kept the background greyscale but kept him with some colour, thats a nice touch. Though you could give him a quick brush over with the burn tool to bring some colour to make him stand out a bit more.

And yeah...well im not a fan of this other one...so i'll just leave it alone.

I wont put any ratings because..well you have my constructive criticism.
Posted
[quote name='Teufelmann']well done crossOver verry good work.[/quote]Please read the thread at the top of the forum on constructive criticism. For example, instead of just saying that it's good, say what in particular is good about it, and what can be improved that the artist can take out of it and get better. Otherwise, who is benefiting from the post?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...