Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]My cousins over in London had their lil bro ill. So they took him to the doctors, and the doc said he's got skin anthrax and didn't want to touch him..:laugh:
Gawd that made me laugh when I heard about it,..

but the reason my cousins actually phoned was to tell us about my 2nd biggest cousin.
He has some small-time business or other,...and they froze his bank account :(
They think he's involved in funding the Taliban :(
He's not like that. He couldn't care less whetheror not Afghansitan's still there on the map tomorrow...
that sucks.. :( :( [/b]
Posted
[b]He studied Islamic Law, and used to hang around with HT...
BUT HE LEFT!!
When they find out that they've frozen an innocent persons business and account...will they pay him extra? Or just give his due only? ARGH![/b]
Posted
You sure hes not? Im not saying he is, but its highly unlikely for the British government to go around dooing that with out really good really good, evidence. If you all are shure he is not then start raising hell, cause thats messed up.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]This war on terrorism is turning into a witchhunt.[/B][/QUOTE]
My thoughts all the whole have now been somed up into one, quick and easy sentence. I want justice served but the hate and violence is all just overkill...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i just want this whole thing to be over. my brother is joining the marines & i DO NOT want him in combat. [/B][/QUOTE]

But whatever job he learns to do and ends up doing in the marines, his primary job is to kill....(not randomly, but you know what I mean :cross: )

That really sucks, I cant see why the governtment would do that, but I suppose thats just us

*Gee-enki Dama slaps Tony Blair
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Well, with all due respect...if he were indeed involved in funding terrorist groups, he probably wouldn't let you know about it.

The people who flew the planes into the WTC towers were also people who blended in relatively well -- nobody suspected them.

If your relative has nothing to hide, then I wouldn't be worried. If he truly didn't do anything, then there is nothing to worry about...because the Government isn't going to penalize someone if there is no proof.

The military action in Afghanistan is 100% necessary. It's just a shame that the Americans have been a little mediocre in some of their targeting over the past few weeks. But that seems to be changing, as the targets around cities are mostly destroyed...now most of the targets are in the countryside and toward the front lines.[/color][/size]
Posted
Skin anthrax isn't that bad right, cause if it was it wouldn't be that funny.

Well, I don't know about the UK, but American law says that you are innocent untill proving guilty. Theu can't penalize him if he hasn't been to court.



LM, try to concinece your brother to go into the Air Force (perafble)or the Navy. Try to get him to stay away from the Marines and the Army.

Those two are the safer military organazations (AF and Navy), but if you can try to make him stay out of the military althogther. PM me if you want more details.
Posted
I don't think skin anthrax is that bad......

And if I was involved in something to do with terrorist groups, I'm sure as hell that I wouldn't tell anyone.......not that I am or anything............

But I think you did they did the right thing in freezing his account, because they "thought" that he was involved.........I don't mean to be rude here..........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...