Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I don't know why I was in the drawing mood tonight, but alas, my latest creation. It's supposed to be the Queen of Plushies herself with little Mini-Ken in her arms to protect her. This is just the original drawing, I'm planning on doing ink and pencils in the near future. So what do you think?

[URL=http://img74.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img74&image=queenasuka.jpg][IMG]http://img74.exs.cx/img74/2289/queenasuka.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/color][/size]
Posted
Ah yes. The infamous Queen of Plushies. I say that you've done an excellent job on it. All proportions seem to be correct and everything is in order. And the Mini-Ken is so silly >:^D

But I must say that I'd prefer it darker just because I'm a jerk like that :<

[b]My Rating:[/b] 10/10 ;^D
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]Wow, like DW said, everything's proportioned very well. It's a great pose and it looks like you've got the angles down to a tee. Impressive.

Can't wait to see it inked and colored ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I think it could use a background of some kind. It took a while for it to sink in that, "Oh, she is laying down." Otherwise it just kind of looks like she is floating. Perhaps that can come in when and if you ever color it, though.

It is a neat picture though. I like it.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Ooooh, it's so flowy and pretty! I love the Queen's hair, especially, and the cute little ruffles on her arms. It's simple, but lovely, very sweet and yet still sexy. That, and plushie Ken has some darn spiffy plushie hair! With ink and pencils and some nice, light colors, it'll be a gorgeous drawing. ^_^[/size]
Posted
[size=1]I love your style Tori. Everything you draw is just so [i]pretty[/i]. I love her hair, and the pose is just darling. (Good job on the hands, too, heh.)

This is going to sound odd too, heh, but I especially like her feet. o_0

It's lovely. I can't wait to see it masterpieceafied.[/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, here's my finished version and I'm not 100 percent happy with it, but it was my first TRUE experimentation with photoshop and layers and so forth....so yeah. I decided not to use color pencils and to do something a little different. Please be nice when giving me comments. BRUTALLY honest, though. ^_^;

PS. The jpeg version definately doesn't look as good as the tiff version, but whatever. At least you get to see some sort of it, lol.[/color][/size]

[URL=http://img22.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img22&image=queenasukacolor.jpg][IMG]http://img22.exs.cx/img22/3539/queenasukacolor.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]I think the colored pencil style works better - at least for now. I don't know, your "sketch" style seems to call for colored pencil since they too give off a "sketch" feel.

If I saw only the colored version, I would have said it was pretty good. However, looking at the B&W one and PS-ed one, I think your particular way of drawing calls for the manual touch. Then again, you might just need to improve with PS, since this was your first attempt.

Again, it really is great either way, but seeing the original makes me think that the coloring made it worse. =/ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]Besides the fact that the picture's great, I <3 your handwriting. ^_^;

Though I'd have to agree that coloured pencil-ness would suit the image a bit better, it's still nicely done. I love the ruffles at the bottom of her skirt. :whoops:[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]I think your picture is really gorgeous, she looks so innocent and peaceful ^_^ I'm loving the underwear too...nice touch ^_~ I have to agree with you, the picture does look better now that you've added a background.

Considering that was your first real go with Photoshop, I think you done a brilliant job! But saying that, I'm going with the others here and say that coloured pencils would suit this better BUT that is only my opinion.

All together I?d give this a rating of [B]10/10 [/B] because it's wonderful (and DW said so)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...