Moi Posted November 30, 2004 Posted November 30, 2004 Okay, this is just like any picture caption game, except you need to use video game screenshots instead of real photos. One person posts a picture, then people post a caption, then the best one posts a new pic. The person who posts the picture decides the winner. Alright, I'm going to start it off by posting this picture, so here goes: [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21633[/IMG]
Erika Posted November 30, 2004 Posted November 30, 2004 [size=1][color=royalblue][i]Yard Sales Gone Wild![/i] [b]EDIT: I've already started a thread like this in Play It. I wonder why no one bothers to look around first. :([/b][/color][/size]
Nomad Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [quote name='Moi][IMG']http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21633[/IMG][/quote] [B][SIZE=1][I]Announcer: Oh! This is gonna hurt!... *bam* *crash* *soundeffect* .... MEDIC![/I] heh, I tried lol. PS: *Chants* ICPICPICPICPICPICP, just wish I had a PS2.... *cries*[/SIZE][/B]
CaptainAnarchy Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 I need my helmet! Its vewy dangewous wifout my helmet on! Gahhh!
Boba Fett Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [color=green]Poison Tongue and Drix vs. Taylor Hewitt[/color]
sakana-san Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 "Is this angle okay? I wanna look good in my obituary picture. " I get a lot of experience with things like this. What game was that?
Sui Generis Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [color=indigo]Eminem in the hands of Insane Clown Posse. Finally the white boy gets what he deserves.[/color]
50 cent Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][I][B]Insane Clown Posse's latest video featuring Eminem in SLIM ANUS.[/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [SIZE=1]I'd like to point out that there's already a thread exactly like this one in Play It which is the correct forum for this since it pertains to videogames. Still I might as well give it a go. [b]Dr Phil:[/b] Today on Dr Phil, redneck clowns from Alabama on why homosexuality is a sin...[/SIZE]
Lunai Posted December 1, 2004 Posted December 1, 2004 [font=georgia][i][color=blue]Look Ma! I'm winning![/font][/color][/i]
Moi Posted December 3, 2004 Author Posted December 3, 2004 Okay, everyone. Kane is the winner of the caption for this picture. Now, Kane, you put up a screenshot for the contest. Oh, and thanks for pointing out that one point, I missed that point when I was making it, silly me, lol. :P
Gavin Posted December 3, 2004 Posted December 3, 2004 [SIZE=1]Alright, here's the picture, it's pretty vague so there should be room for some good stuff.[/SIZE]
Doc Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray]*Edgar says*[/color][/size][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [color=gray][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2]GOD I HATE MY NAME!!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK SADISTIC PERSON WOULD NAME THEIR SON[/size][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=4]EDGAR!!!! [/size][size=2] I KNOW WHO... MY [/size][size=4]FATHER!!!! [/size][size=2]THANKS DAD!!!!:flaming:[/size][/font][/color] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#808080][/color][/size][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#808080]*off topic*[/color][/size][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#808080]I have a friend named Edgar:laugh: [/color][/size][/font]
Lunai Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [font=georgia][color=blue][i]"I'm too sexy for my name.."[/font][/color][/i]
Gavin Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [SIZE=1]Alright Lunai is definitely the winner is this case, I was actually thinking that line when I posted the picture. I was hoping that people might get a little more creative rather than just playing off the name part but c'est las vie. [/SIZE]
Queen Asuka Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 [color=hotpink][size=1][I]cK. [/I]Calvin Klein.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now