Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off ...erm, ...uhh... i think it's #6...



Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]
Hey Raiha..why doesn't that person like you? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Damned if I know. I don't remember being mean to anybody.[/COLOR]
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]That was strange for me last time...I almost got voted off mostly because of random votes... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well, I don't think the votes coming in for me are random.[/COLOR]
Posted
LOL yeah i know....this tie i know people a bit better and i watching the house so i can make a better guess.....course it might be worth it just to see some people get mad :demon:
Posted
lol i know i have been watching...think he is undressing you with his mind Raiha? *grins inisently((sp...ok so i can't spell worth a cr*p))*:naughty:
Posted
:eek: :eek: :eek: Meep:eek: :eek: :eek:
err yeah i do....don't feel like feeling any girls rath right now...although it might be kinda funny....but i respect other guys and that would be stepping beyond the border between funny and stupid....
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Of course. And if anyone tries to pull a stunt like Krillen did again...*cracks knuckles* I won't go as easy on him.[/COLOR] :demon: :devil:
Posted
*considers pulling a stunt. raiha reading his thoughts smacks him on the head. *

Raiha: Don't even think about it :flaming:

Anti:OUCH!!!!:eek: :nervous: :eek: :nervous: I was only joking:eek: :nervous: :eek: :nervous:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...