Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off ...erm, ...uhh... i think it's #6...



Recommended Posts

Posted
...So... sleepy... struggling to type... HEY! I'M GONNA GO FOR A JOG!! ..Dear god, I'm dilusional... (I don't think I even spelt that right...)

...I need a Coke...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] Well im voting for FF again for being late..:p[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1][b] Well im voting for FF again for being late..:p[/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Give him a break. He's a busy boy.

And anyway, there was confusion with the last poll, so the poll ended late.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...So... sleepy... struggling to type... HEY! I'M GONNA GO FOR A JOG!! ..Dear god, I'm dilusional... (I don't think I even spelt that right...)

...I need a Coke... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey! Sounds like me after staying up 30 hours straight! :drunk: ...except for the coke... blah. I can't stand soda..... uh oh..... I'M COMING DOWN!!!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! CAFFEIN!!! I NEED CAFFEIN!!!!!
Posted
[color=darkblue][b] Whoa looks like people out there hate her. But how so? She is sooo nice! Atleast to me, she doesnt even go on anymore. So i guess the people out there want her erased... What a pity.[/color][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][b] Whoa looks like people out there hate her. But how so? She is sooo nice! Atleast to me, she doesnt even go on anymore. So i guess the people out there want her erased... What a pity.[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think it's because she's not active in the house anymore...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I think it's because she's not active in the house anymore... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, I would have to agree with you there, but ssj chic is not active there anymore, is she....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]That's gonna be one helluva miracle.[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

You called?!

[I]Someone hits jc on the head with a lead pipe.[/I]

Down I go...

[I]Falls face first into the mud.[/I]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Okay...there's somebody out there who doens't like me much, but at least I'm not going to be voted off this time.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...