Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which one of these major gaming companies do you respect the most?  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one of these major gaming companies do you respect the most?

    • Konami
      1
    • Capcom
      1
    • Namco
      0
    • Squaresoft
      5
    • Sega
      0
    • Nintendo
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah it should be pretty obvious I go where Squaresoft goes. Heh why would anyone vote for Sony? I mean sure they made playstation, but that's pretty much it, all they have is 989 games, ah well though, Namco's kind of the same thing, tekken's good and some other games, but not enough to follow blindly, heh nintendo has nice franchises but pisses me off with their kiddishness (damn new zelda), only squaresoft and capcom have I always liked, mmmmm street fighter, heh who doesn't like that game, ah anyway....ah....yeah I've spent more time playing the FF's then....ah....I dunno eating my whole life? heh and 300+ of them are for FF Tactics alone
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
nintendo is a good game maker, they also make games little kids can play.
un like square soft, with stuff like ff8 and9, wich even i had a few probs with.
but by far my fav game is,
[COLOR=orange]GOLDEN EYE[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I have to say that I have, and always will be a nintendo fanboy. I have ben playing their games since I was like.... 3, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.[/SIZE]
Guest Samus Iran
Posted
I agree. Nintendo is very good, but the problem is that sony has the rights tot hte final fntsy series and those as we all know are the best games every made

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...