Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What colour GAMECUBE do you want?  

17 members have voted

  1. 1. What colour GAMECUBE do you want?

    • Indigo (Purple)
      1
    • White
      1
    • Black
      4
    • Silver
      6
    • Red
      1
    • Green
      2
    • Yellow
      0
    • Orange
      1
    • Fuschia (Pink)
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I think this question has been asked before, but for the sake of the new boards, I thought I'd give it a shot :)

Basically, what colour GAMECUBE would you want to buy at launch?
Posted
Yeah...as long as it plays games I don't care! :)

Have you heard about the newly unveiled features in Luigi's Mansion? There is so much more to that game than Nintendo are saying.
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]Yep! How cool is it?

If Luigi is facing toward you, the GB Horror shows his perspective, so you can always see stuff around corners and everything...

That's such a cool idea I think. It could mean that there are no more stupid obstacles that you just don't see because of a poor camera.[/COLOR]
Posted
I'm going to attempt to post an image of Luigi's Mansion. Let's hope it works lol.

[IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/luigimansion/luigigameboy2.jpg[/IMG]

:) Notice the first person view in the Game Boy Horror...

The more I see of this game, the more I want it. :)
Posted
Sweet!:D
This one of Nintendo's smartest idea.
It seems so much fun and with all of Nintendo's great ideas.
Nintendo just keep getting better and better!:)
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson]it depends on if the silver is sparkly... lol i may pick that... but then i get what i get when i get it.... and i will get one i think... lol[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Indigo the best. i saw a pic of an indigo one and i wanna have it.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]i still say indigo[/COLOR]
Posted
I say silver. PS2 is black, so that colour is taken, if ya know what I mean. Silver is cool, though.

I'm not a nintendo fan, but I will be, after the Gamecube's release... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...