James Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 Yeah, I think this question has been asked before, but for the sake of the new boards, I thought I'd give it a shot :) Basically, what colour GAMECUBE would you want to buy at launch?
Treble Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 I would like either the Green one or the Black Gamecube. I would choose Black though.But for now all I just want is the Console itself.
James Posted August 14, 2001 Author Posted August 14, 2001 Yeah...as long as it plays games I don't care! :) Have you heard about the newly unveiled features in Luigi's Mansion? There is so much more to that game than Nintendo are saying.
Treble Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 Are you talking about the Gameboy Horror for Luigi's Mansion.
James Posted August 14, 2001 Author Posted August 14, 2001 [COLOR=Indigo]Yep! How cool is it? If Luigi is facing toward you, the GB Horror shows his perspective, so you can always see stuff around corners and everything... That's such a cool idea I think. It could mean that there are no more stupid obstacles that you just don't see because of a poor camera.[/COLOR]
James Posted August 14, 2001 Author Posted August 14, 2001 I'm going to attempt to post an image of Luigi's Mansion. Let's hope it works lol. [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/luigimansion/luigigameboy2.jpg[/IMG] :) Notice the first person view in the Game Boy Horror... The more I see of this game, the more I want it. :)
Treble Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 Sweet!:D This one of Nintendo's smartest idea. It seems so much fun and with all of Nintendo's great ideas. Nintendo just keep getting better and better!:)
James Posted August 14, 2001 Author Posted August 14, 2001 [COLOR=red]Gah! It didn't work :( Oh well, I'll fix it later on. :)[/COLOR]
Treble Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 Sweet the link worked with a great pic of Luigi using his Vacuum to the ghost.Yeah i would love to try the game myself.
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]it depends on if the silver is sparkly... lol i may pick that... but then i get what i get when i get it.... and i will get one i think... lol[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I'd take a silver gamecube, only becuase there isn't a gold one avalible yet.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Indigo the best. i saw a pic of an indigo one and i wanna have it.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Hmmm...I do have a lot of silver and black electronics in my house....maybe indigo'd be good for a change.
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I would really like to see how a Green Gamecube look like heh I bet it'll look awsome!
Gochan Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 eh, id have to say green, cuz its my fav color... but black is right on its @$$
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I say silver. PS2 is black, so that colour is taken, if ya know what I mean. Silver is cool, though. I'm not a nintendo fan, but I will be, after the Gamecube's release... :)
Matt.D Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=teal] I would like a silver 1. Anything shiney.:D [/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 neat pic! :) I want mine either pink or silver.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I wonder if they're going to release a clear/transparent version...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now