Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What do you get when you combine a conversation with OtakuBoards' very own Laura:

[center][img]http://www.sweethypocrisies.com/obpics/data/thumbnails/56/IMGP0571-800x600.jpg[/img][/center]

[left]With a proven delicacy:[/left]

[center][img]http://images.frecial.com/life/146/mac_and_cheese_small.jpg[/img][/center]

[left]Why, a new poem of course![/left]


My mouth is watering, my hunger is issuing its evening demand
It will not excuse a light meal, nor a dish too bland
Such a dilemma I face, that is my belly's harsh reprimand
Against its will I cannot stand
It beckons me to the finest meal of all the land
Sometimes life's greatest luxuries are the ones so close at hand
Exotic prices do not make exotic grand

When my stomach rumbles there's only one dish that brings me to my knees
Oh baby, there's nothing like your special mac and cheese
Forget veal, caviar or even lamb
I've even ended my love affair with cheese and ham
There's only one meal that brings me unearthly delight
Whether glazed in zesty chedder or American White
Won't you join me over a bowl of Mac and Cheese tonight?

Steamy and gooey, thick like syrupy honey
There's no better value for your money
God Bless you Mac and Cheese so golden and sunny
A level of ecstacy there never was higher
You make me warm all over; a mouthful is all I require
To realize you're my special cuisine
My one and only desire.

--Dedicated to Japan86
For inspiring me to write about this quick fix
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]This is really good when we only talked about this vaguely. Amazing! Well done!

You are starting to make me hungry now, and I ate only a couple of hours ago. I must have mac 'n' cheese for lunch tomorrow!

I love it! You write the best poems ever![/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Why did I expect this to be rated E-S? XD

Regardless of the fact that you've been typecast in my shallow consciousness, this is a very cool poem. I like the rhyming scheme you have going, and it reads [i]really[/i] well. It even made me hungry. ^_~[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]What can I say? "ROFL" will have to do. Great work Charles... you take the most mundane...err, delightful of ideas, and do something both constructive and accurate with it.

Mac and Cheese? Ooh, yes please![/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Finally, a poem about mac and cheese. Everyone can now die happy. Leave it to you to think of a poem for macaroni and cheese. Heh, it's an awesome poem, good job. What's next? Maybe a poem about--crackers? Hmm? Just an idea.[/FONT][/COLOR] :D
Posted
[color=darkslategray][size=1]Mmm..*suddenly has the craving for mac 'n' cheese* I hate when I get hungry (which always happens XD) and I go to look for something to eat..but there's only one thing that I crave late at night, and that is the blue box. But no matter how many times I look, there is no box. So thank you Charles and Japan_86, for whenever I crave mac and cheese, all I have to do is come to this thread, and be at ease. [/color][/size]
Posted
I'm beginning to think that I should get into macaroni and cheese marketing. It's obvious that when my gossamer language is applied to tasty food, the public will be frothing at the mouth. My reasons for making this career decision are completely liberal, however--as money has no importance to me. I simply want to end this silly anti-carb paranoia.
Posted
[quote name='Charles']I'm beginning to think that I should get into macaroni and cheese marketing. It's obvious that when my gossamer language is applied to tasty food, the public will be frothing at the mouth. My reasons for making this career decision are completely liberal, however--as money has no importance to me. I simply want to end this silly anti-carb paranoia.[/quote]


The public will be frothing at the mouth, eh? I'm sorry, but that doesnt sound very healthy, let alone hygenic XD

Kidding, kidding. Sorta.

I have to admit, this tall crazy white boy named Charles does have a way with words. =)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...