Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1]But Billy... there are only two sons, as referenced by "The 2 sons wander aimlessly through the journey"... so how can the question be 'which two of his sons'?

[b]Edit[/b]: Nice try TOOD, but it's letters need to be re-arranged.[/size]
Posted
This shouldn't be so hard for someone moving up the ranks in the spelling bee but GOD I cant THINK OF IT!!!

I finally came up with my own.

If Frank is five years older than dean, and dean is six months older than fred, and daniel is nine months older than fred, and daniel is 17, how old is dean?
Posted
Im having a mind lapse........

If a plane lands on the border of Virginia and West Virginia where do they burry the survivors?

What language does the word comandancia come from?

How do you spell assasin?

WHATS THE CAPITAL OF WASHINGTON DC?
Posted
[color=navy]You don't bury survivors

Comandancia? No clue

Assassin

Capital of Washington DC? There isn't one, unless you mean the capital letters WDC.

Dunno, those seemed a little strange......[/color]
Posted
[size=1]How is "How do you spell assasin?" a riddle? The correct spelling, as Okhami pointed out is assassin...and isn't Washington DC the Capital? Unless you'd count 'W' as being the Capital [only used W as Capital is not pluralular].[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Haha, fair enough. The answer to my previous riddle is; When 'eat' becomes 'ate'.

My riddle: A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother.

How could this be?

[b]Edit[/b]: How could I miss that camel riddle? Now I remember another one very similar, where they had a competition for the World's Slowest Go-Kart; and the solution was the same as that, to switch Karts, lol. How could I forget that?[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Nice work TOOD :)

My riddle: Golden treasures I contain, guarded by hundreds and thousands. Stored in a labyrinth where no man walks, yet men come often to seize my gold. By smoke I am overcome and
robbed, then left to build my treasure anew. What am I?

This one is pretty basic.[/size]
Posted
I don't suppose it's Icecream is it? That's the only thing I could think of because of the Hundreds and Thousands, and smoke, I took it as fire, because it gets melted.
Posted
[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]My riddle: Golden treasures I contain, guarded by hundreds and thousands. Stored in a labyrinth where no man walks, yet men come often to seize my gold. By smoke I am overcome and
robbed, then left to build my treasure anew. What am I?


A bee's hive, neh? The golden honey, hundreds and thousands of bees, men take the honey, and smoke repels swarms...
I hope no one posted this one yet, as I haven't the time to read all the new posts...but:

What runs but never walks
Has a mouth but never talks
Has a bed but never sleeps
Has a head but never weeps?
[/size]
Posted
A river.

This comes in two parts, and you put the two answers together for the answer. It's pretty simple so...

Famous in China but Infamous in Berlin.
Add a male monarch, the exercise can begin.
Posted
[color=darkblue]Wall + King = [b]walking[/b]
That was easy, but it still took me a minute, lol.

I suppose I'll try this one out and see if anyone gets it. I think it's sort of easy, in a way, though.

[b]In a world where 1 is 2, 5 is 5 and 8 is 7, what is 331x3 with no Heaven or Earth?[/b][/color]
Posted
[size=1]TOOD, the answer to my question has already been said, and no, egg is not it. The answer is [b]Bee Hive[/b]. Check out ElfPirate's post.

My riddle: What is it that was given to you, belongs only to you, and yet your friends use it more than you do?[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...