Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Good work Morpheus :)

My riddle: There was a green house.
Inside the green house there was a white house
Inside the white house there was a red house.
Inside the red house there were lots of babies.

What is it?[/size]
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Is it a watermelon?
(It's the only thing that's red, green and white that I can think of... unless you're talking about Christmas decors.)
Posted
[size=1]Great work Freude! Watermelon it is.

My riddle: I come in darkness, but fill the mind with light.
I bring enlightenment to some, while gripping others in the hand of fear.
With me it can be a journey of inexplicable joy and sorrow.
What I will show you will often be unreachable.
Journey with me and what you see may haunt you.
Journey with me and you may never want to return home.
Journey with me and you will never know when it will end.
What am I?[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Yep ^_^; That one was too easy. Now I want somebody else to post a riddle. It gets boring when I'm the only one posting them up, lol.

Here is another one anyway though: Often held but never touched, always wet but never rusts, often bites but seldom bit, to use me well you must have wit. What am I?[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=sinna]Try this one:
I am what you cannot see,
I am what you cannot flee,
I am what kills you
If nothing else does.
What am I?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking its "time", right? you cant see time, you can flee it, and if nothing ELSE kills you, time will.

Here's an one I heard as a kid. I hope this is less obvious than my last one. ^_^


[I]What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years? [/I]
Posted
[QUOTE=DarkOtakuBoy]
[I]What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years? [/I][/QUOTE]
The date will read the same upside down. If you take "1961" and turn it upside down it still reads "1961". In the year 6009 it will happen again. ^_^

My riddle, hopefully it hasn't been asked yet. I kinda wandered away from this thread. Sorry! Here it is!

I have two fruit in my basket. When I rearrange the name of one, I get the other. What are the fruits?
Posted
[Color=DarkBlue][size=1]I thank for English teacher for this one. The answer is leaves!

Now for a riddle.

What is everyone in the world doing at the same time?[/size][/color]
Posted
Yes it was time. Here's another:
Continually consuming,
Touch me to only harm yourself.
I parch things I touch,but,
give me water, prpare for my hiss.
What am I?

@jjriddler. uhh...living?
Posted
[COLOR=#B33D79][SIZE=1]@JJRiddler: We're all growing old.
@sinna: It's fire, isn't it?

Here's an *extremely* easy riddle:
"When is a car not a car?"[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=1]Here's one:[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]It's only there when something else is gone[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]It can be short and can be long[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]When night-time comes, it takes a break[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]& even when you walk behind it, [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]It follows every move you make[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]It's an easy one, I know... but oh well...[/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]To everyone who tried answser my camel riddle, they switched camels...I didn't understand it. I just picked it randomly off the Internet...sorry.

Elfpirate: Your shadow?

-the one and only
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Red]fire![/COLOR] was the answer. Okay easy one:
What is at the beginning of eternity,
The Middle of forever,
And at the end of time?

@elfpirate- I think it's shadow also.
Posted
I thought that was an easy one. What with all the others that had the same answer. No more riddles from me for a little while.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...