OtakuBoards

Sephiroth and Aeris

Queen Asuka

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]true he didnt kill her... but he did kill cloud's crush on her... which is why it was such a shock to your system... but seph didnt kill her... he freed her mind to give her the ablitly to stop her... cause while he was a raving lunatic (most bad guys seem to be) he did have that one side to him that took over for a brief moment and killed her body so that he could be stopped cause he knew what he was trying to do was wrong... what a loser he foiled his own plans[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest ~Fire_Lily~
Yeah, Sephi was a sucker. ruining his own plans...stupid, stupid boy! But that's okay, he's hot. :love: But he wasn't the best villian either. Actually, I think I've seen alot better villians than him. But what can I say, it's a matter of opinion...:blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Is that what his real names is in that form? I though it was something diffrent. [/B][/QUOTE]

sephiroth's form's are....

bizarro sephiroth-he's huge and has a core

safer sephiroth/saviour sephiroth-thats the angelic form of his, one winged angel is just a nickname given to him because the song you hear while fighting is called one winged angel

and of course, there is just normal sephiroth, where you fight him in his normal body....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]true he didnt kill her... but he did kill cloud's crush on her... which is why it was such a shock to your system... but seph didnt kill her... he freed her mind to give her the ablitly to stop her... cause while he was a raving lunatic (most bad guys seem to be) he did have that one side to him that took over for a brief moment and killed her body so that he could be stopped cause he knew what he was trying to do was wrong... what a loser he foiled his own plans[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

BINGO! And Sephiroth, I know what you mean--about Seph's clone killing Aeris--but the way I saw it, Seph was controlling the clones, 'scpecially the Seph look alike. So in an indirect way, Seph DID kill Aeris. I mean, why else would #2 (Seph look alike, or would he be #1, or no wait, Seph never had a tattoo, right...>_<), erhm, #1?, go free the original if he knew he had a fraction of Seph's power? Seph called all the clones, and he also controlled them--my theory.

[SIZE=1]Sep is a great bad guy, and one of the easiest bosses of any game i've ever played. I beat him in one hit. I limit breaked and killed him (omnislash). It was pathetic. But as far as an evil guy is concerened he has my vote.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]

BINGO! And Sephiroth, I know what you mean--about Seph's clone killing Aeris--but the way I saw it, Seph was controlling the clones, 'scpecially the Seph look alike. So in an indirect way, Seph DID kill Aeris. I mean, why else would #2 (Seph look alike, or would he be #1, or no wait, Seph never had a tattoo, right...>_<), erhm, #1?, go free the original if he knew he had a fraction of Seph's power? Seph called all the clones, and he also controlled them--my theory. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, I know, but I'm just saying he didn't kill her with his bare hands, now did he? lol....

Yes. Depending on what you say to what chara, who you keep with you longest, who you heal the most etc. depends on who you date in Gold Saucer. Aeris always starts off in the lead, but you can change it to Tifa, Yuffie or even Barrett! There was a link to that somewhere.....

BTW, it's hilarious if you get Tifa and then mess up the play. She punches Cloud's lights out! :laugh: