Kuja Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]true he didnt kill her... but he did kill cloud's crush on her... which is why it was such a shock to your system... but seph didnt kill her... he freed her mind to give her the ablitly to stop her... cause while he was a raving lunatic (most bad guys seem to be) he did have that one side to him that took over for a brief moment and killed her body so that he could be stopped cause he knew what he was trying to do was wrong... what a loser he foiled his own plans[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest ~Fire_Lily~ Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Yeah, Sephi was a sucker. ruining his own plans...stupid, stupid boy! But that's okay, he's hot. :love: But he wasn't the best villian either. Actually, I think I've seen alot better villians than him. But what can I say, it's a matter of opinion...:blush:
shibatku Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Yeah it is a matter of opinion but Sephiroth is the best heres a pic of the one winged angel. Seph's highest stage.
NeoCactuar Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Is that what his real names is in that form? I though it was something diffrent.
Sephiroth Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Is that what his real names is in that form? I though it was something diffrent. [/B][/QUOTE] sephiroth's form's are.... bizarro sephiroth-he's huge and has a core safer sephiroth/saviour sephiroth-thats the angelic form of his, one winged angel is just a nickname given to him because the song you hear while fighting is called one winged angel and of course, there is just normal sephiroth, where you fight him in his normal body....
shibatku Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Sephiroth is really powerful and really is the powerfulest, but the programmers made it so Cloud won which if it was real he would be dead.
GinnyLyn Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]true he didnt kill her... but he did kill cloud's crush on her... which is why it was such a shock to your system... but seph didnt kill her... he freed her mind to give her the ablitly to stop her... cause while he was a raving lunatic (most bad guys seem to be) he did have that one side to him that took over for a brief moment and killed her body so that he could be stopped cause he knew what he was trying to do was wrong... what a loser he foiled his own plans[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] BINGO! And Sephiroth, I know what you mean--about Seph's clone killing Aeris--but the way I saw it, Seph was controlling the clones, 'scpecially the Seph look alike. So in an indirect way, Seph DID kill Aeris. I mean, why else would #2 (Seph look alike, or would he be #1, or no wait, Seph never had a tattoo, right...>_<), erhm, #1?, go free the original if he knew he had a fraction of Seph's power? Seph called all the clones, and he also controlled them--my theory.
Axel--Ignition Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Hold on, aeris likes Cloud but I don't think he LUVED her. Once Aeris figured out that Cloud and Tifa are together she tries to secretly bring them closer together.
shibatku Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 Yeah your absolutly right she did try to get them together and for you people who don't like Sephiroth I really don't care because he is the best and may always will be till another game comes out that has a better bad guy.
Shy Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Sep is a great bad guy, and one of the easiest bosses of any game i've ever played. I beat him in one hit. I limit breaked and killed him (omnislash). It was pathetic. But as far as an evil guy is concerened he has my vote.[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B] BINGO! And Sephiroth, I know what you mean--about Seph's clone killing Aeris--but the way I saw it, Seph was controlling the clones, 'scpecially the Seph look alike. So in an indirect way, Seph DID kill Aeris. I mean, why else would #2 (Seph look alike, or would he be #1, or no wait, Seph never had a tattoo, right...>_<), erhm, #1?, go free the original if he knew he had a fraction of Seph's power? Seph called all the clones, and he also controlled them--my theory. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I know, but I'm just saying he didn't kill her with his bare hands, now did he? lol....
shibatku Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 You couldn't have beat Seph in One hit I mean he has way more hit points than taht of course how many times do you do Omnislash for 9999?
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 I think you can beat him with one hit in his final form. I am not sure about the Omnislash finishing move, but Knights of the Round Summons takes him out immediatly. I have a question though, didn't the game play allow you to dictate who Cloud had a relationship with? ie:Gold Saucer Arena
GinnyLyn Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 Yes. Depending on what you say to what chara, who you keep with you longest, who you heal the most etc. depends on who you date in Gold Saucer. Aeris always starts off in the lead, but you can change it to Tifa, Yuffie or even Barrett! There was a link to that somewhere..... BTW, it's hilarious if you get Tifa and then mess up the play. She punches Cloud's lights out! :laugh:
Sephiroth Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B] BTW, it's hilarious if you get Tifa and then mess up the play. She punches Cloud's lights out! :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] didn't aeris do that as well? dammit, I don't remember! :cussing:
shibatku Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 No she didn't get her lines messed up she just got mad and waltzed off the stage with Cloud flat on the ground in a total daze.:wow:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now