OtakuBoards

Have you ever dreamt of anime?

Dragonboym2

Lolz! Some really odd dreams here! Well one that i remember somewhat was this:

I was in my backyard, and I was with Vash the stampede. He said something to tick me off, and soon I was screaming, and chasing him. I chased him to where a pet of mine (my pet rat, Saria) is buried, and he stepped on the grave. I then shouted at him to get off, and I was really getting upset. He immediately jumped off. He then hugged me tightly. I was blinking, all confused-like, but then i hugged him back. Then the two of us started singing something. Then my brother came and ruined the whole thing, (LIKE ALWAYS!) and soon the world seemed to melt away, and then I was on the computer, im-ing Vash.

Weird thing: I like Vash the stampede, but not in that way (the way i like Kurama and Riku -^_^-) weird, eh?

I was my own caracter who was a princess (Princess Arana) and fell in love with Sesshomaru. And I had all this powers and I was in the middle of a big battle and the demon dissapered but serios;y injured me. And I was on the verge of death and then died but I woke up and Sesshomaru had saved me and that's how I met him.
I know wierd but whatever.

[COLOR=DarkRed]What an interesting question!

I dream a lot, and some of them are so wacked and some of them are so cool, that I keep a journal now, and usually write down some of the images and situations that occur. They are a good source of inspiration if you ever want to write something creative or draw something weird...

So, the topic...

Yes. I've dreamt of anime characters. In particular, I've had one dream about Inu-Yasha. He was smirking and swearing and busting things up. Nothing unusual. :animesmil

I've also dreamt of Edward Elric from [I]FullMetal Alchemist[/I], because I'm a totally obssessive fangirl when it comes to [I]that[/I] little hottie... and though I can't remember exactly what Ed was doing in my dream, I know that it was sad, very angsty...and I wanted to cheer him up and make him smile.

So aside from the obvious and pathetic lack of an actual life, I think it's normal to dream about something you spend so much time watching.

On a related note...whenever you get angry about something, do you almost believe you have that little mad-as-hell symbol on your head? Know what I mean? That little cross thingamajig...

Jule[/COLOR]

new dream new dream!!!! XD

kabapu was talking to matsuya about plans to stop ACROSS, when iwata walked up and said "why don't we just act like them for ages, and annoy them to death?" kapapu agrees to that.

so the whole department of city security goes out into the city, dressed as members of across.
kabapu (dressed as excell) is prancing around in a truly excell-ish manner, and saying "look at me! i'm a certifiably insane girl! look at me! watch me prance! as i dance, i've got ants in my pants! excell is working hard for lord ilpalazzo! who, coincedentaly.. hates my guts. look at me! i'm excell!"

watanabe, dressed as ilpalazzo, is being his usual, grumpy self says something like "yeah right. look at me, i'm a freak in a cape, how inimidating". you then hear one of those crack sounds that indicate something's wrong, and ilpalazzo pops out from a manhole. and says "how dare you make fun of my cape! you'll pay for that!!." ilpalazzo pulls out his patented "excell buster" bazooka, and fires at watanabe.

just before the shell hits, ropponmatsu grabs it, and hurls it into the sky, where it hits a puuchuu spacecraft.

matsuyas then yells "STOP can't we all give it a rest for one episode? i'm getting bored of this!"

they all agree and walk off, without saying a word to each other.

this one didn't end in an explosion......

o_0

I had a dream that was in anime but didnt have a character from any anime iv ever actually seen. A girl with short green hair was fighting a tiger with a tiny knife, some how she beat it and was really exhausted. It was only after the tiger was dead that the wounds started to apear on her body. A bit screwed up i geuss but meh...

• 3 years later...
Guest VayneKun
[quote name='Dragonboym2'][COLOR=Blue]Hey there, everyone! Have you ever had dreamt about anime/manga characters before?
If so, what was it like? Who was there? What happened? I had a couple myself, actully. The first one was from the other day. I went to the home of an old freind from High School, who had a HUGE crush on Duo from Gundam Wing. I rang her doorbell, and the door was opened by Duo. "Yo, dude! How's it goin'?" He asked. From the backround I heard my freind say "Wow Duo!..That was amazing!" "You didn't.." I said. Duo just smiled. The other was from last week. I was sitting in the dining hall of at my school, and across the room having a drink was Kira Yamato. He was quietly reading to himself, and I came over to say hello. He looked up at me. "Hello." He said. "how's it going?" I asked. "I'm tired of fighting. I wish it would end. " "What are you reading?" I asked. He smiled, "Oh, I'm reading "Battle Royale". It is very good. A friend of mine recommended it to me." "I read that. I loved it. Have you seen the movie?" He looked up at me. "Hmm? No, not yet. But I here it's very brutal."
That's it, basicly. If you ever had any dreams like these, drop on by!
Thanks,
Dragonboym2[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Oh! Oh!! Come to listen my story!!

I'm dreaming that...

One day, a sunny day, I stood at the roof of the his apartment. My face looks sad and frustrated. And, suddenly, my minds seems covered up by all the events happened to me at school..

"That ****... When the heck is he going to die... Looking at his face making me so sick!!" said his friend.

"I can't take it any longer! Wuarghh!!" Vayne jumps to kill himself in his dream.

His body flies at the sky and..

"Goodbye Mum, Dad, all my siblings.. Hope can see you again in heaven."

When his soul almostly been taken away, suddenly, a big, flying dragon-looking captured him and take him back to elsewhere.

"THE HECK!! EXVEEMON!! WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW FROM ME?? YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT YOU KNOW, I JUST HATE THIS LIFE!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAVE ME, IDIOT!!" I said.

"You're the one idiot, Vayne. If you die, what will someone you love feels! They will cry all day long because of your dumb thinking!!" said Exveemon.

"Sorry... Sorry..." slowly I cried.

"Don't forgive me.. Say sorry to them. Not me. From now on, I'll be your friend, or possibly your first friend!" said Exveemon.

"Ok then.. If that is what you wish.."

The dream ends.

I know it sounds a bit 'gay', but yeah, that's what I dreamt!

Oh yeah, I dream about this often, or possibly every night! :animesmil:animesmil

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My first anime dream consisted of me taking the place of Shinji from Evangelion fighting in Unit 01 against sachiel. Then as i grew into a wider variety of anime i have had super saiyan dreams ( Lol havent we all ), dreams of me being Ed and Al's best friend and obviously my weekly .Hack//DREAM as i call it lol. As a matter of fact, come to think of it i have had dreams of non existing animes, like my own story but everything manga-tised :animeknow.[/COLOR]

well... I have had some very odd anime dreams that cant really recall at this moment, all i remember is somthing about a golden island and half of the cast of digimon on a raft.

some of my more recent dreams however are... a but pg-13.... unless you see it from my point of view and then theyre well into the nc-17 category.
now dont get me wrong its not like i watch hentai. i just have a very active/hormonal imagination. .... yesh.

a couple days ago i had a bleach dream where bleach cosplayers were at my highschool and we were on the lookout for hollows/gangbangers. we kept switching cosplay outfits just to keep our identities hidden.... and then i was dressed up as matsumoto. and the bad guys were on the lookout for hitsugaya so i started making very innapropriate noises (not for a minor to hear) so that people would think that histugaya was busy at the moment and couldnt be disturbed with fighting bad guys. and it worked. and then i went outside through a hidden door and was in the alleyway waiting for kukaku shiba to show up so i could change and ichigo was already changing next to me. and at the sight of him, i popped a chick boner(if i could possibly use such language here). so then she came, ichigo left, and her and i changed and we went off to guard my highschool. in the middle of our school is a random hill and all the captains were standing there in badass gigai guarding. the rest involves gangbanging... so i digress.

another dream! (this isnt as long or odd, but probably more ... innapropriate) Basically, i went on an interactive anime tour with really awsome graphics and amazing detail to everything around us. not as bad right? well did i mention it was called Yaoi Land? and i had a very good time *is avid yaoifangirl* (oh an never read yaoi before going to bed)

Ha ha!! it's pretty interesting when anime dreams do occur :D! i had one the other night where i was trapped in a so called "closed space" which only the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya fans will probably understand XD.

and then i was in school in the middle of nowhere where there was a yellow train puzzle that i was solving with haruhi suzumiya. wow, it was really random ^_^.

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I had a dream back when I was a hard-core Naruto fan.

I was walking around my old elementary school campus, hand-in-hand with Kankuro. >///> I still have a bit of a crush on him...[/FONT][/CENTER]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thereckless
Wow this is an interesting topic :animesmil i wish i couuld contribute to the topic but sadly i cant remeber any of my dreams... but im sure i do have anime dreams...:animeswea

• 2 weeks later...
Not long after reading this reply I went to sleep and dreamed that i was ichigo kurosaki (shikai form) on a train fighting some monsters. After some fighting i heard some standard looking anime thugs making fun of me on the other side of the room. Angry, I did what I assume is a flash jump and locked swords with renji abari. The force of the impact of caused us to fly out of the train. As I looked back the train subsided and was wrecked, then I was immediately on the ground with some mystery girl and who i assume was renji. Just then Eva unit 01 had both her (him, it?) hands on the ground with its face looking down at some buildings, then it started yelling and materializing with the ground.

It was at this point in my dream that I realized I was dreaming, so as I looked at the situation (as the Eva unit was screaming) I said loudly enough for renji and the mysterious girl to hear, "This is some messed up sh**". Then i woke up.....

There you have it, anime dreams are a concoction that can be commented upon as "some messed up sh**".

Whenever I do dream of anime, it typically involves a female character, and me not remembering the rest of the dream. Waking up, feeling more attached to the character than before, it's often how my addiction to certain series becomes solidified. Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo was the first I believe, and of the ones I can remember.. Asuka from Eva and Eureka from E7 are the most reoccuring. Though, lately I recall Hinata Hyuuga and Soifon being in the same one... Oddly enough, these 5 are easily my top 5 favorite characters of all time, maybe because of these dreams.

No, these arent dirty dreams... most of the time.

Guest TheDumbening
I dreamt that i was in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, if that counts.

Heh, watching Mikuru change costumes is fun. ;)

• 1 month later...