OtakuBoards

Have you ever dreamt of anime?

Dragonboym2

[COLOR=Blue]Hey there, everyone! Have you ever had dreamt about anime/manga characters before?
If so, what was it like? Who was there? What happened? I had a couple myself, actully. The first one was from the other day. I went to the home of an old freind from High School, who had a HUGE crush on Duo from Gundam Wing. I rang her doorbell, and the door was opened by Duo. "Yo, dude! How's it goin'?" He asked. From the backround I heard my freind say "Wow Duo!..That was amazing!" "You didn't.." I said. Duo just smiled. The other was from last week. I was sitting in the dining hall of at my school, and across the room having a drink was Kira Yamato. He was quietly reading to himself, and I came over to say hello. He looked up at me. "Hello." He said. "how's it going?" I asked. "I'm tired of fighting. I wish it would end. " "What are you reading?" I asked. He smiled, "Oh, I'm reading "Battle Royale". It is very good. A friend of mine recommended it to me." "I read that. I loved it. Have you seen the movie?" He looked up at me. "Hmm? No, not yet. But I here it's very brutal."
That's it, basicly. If you ever had any dreams like these, drop on by!
Thanks,
Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

Guest DaisukiDark
I have... it was a dream about Edward Elric from FMA...he came in my room and started blowing stuff up using transmutation circles and then it switched to him dancing with his brother Alphonse...but alphonse was in the flesh and then Ed pushed him down on a bed and was about to kiss him i think...when i woke up...

Once upon a time, when I had cable, I used to watch anime all the time. (Now I hardly get any. :( ) But, anyway, I used to watch Dragonball every day. Then, I started to dream about it all the time. I know it sounds dumb, but I dreamt that I was like in the middle of it and stuff like that. It was craaaaazzzzzy. :wigout:

anime dreams can be seriosly ****** up. take this one from a couple days ago for example:

it started out with recieving a black package in the mail. the package was opened, and dosens of puchuu's jumped out and started dancing.the puchuus then proceeded to blow up. one by one. the door then opened, and wufei entered the room, holding a bloody meat cleaver, and collapsed. i looked through the door and there were about ten courpses skinned, with the word "repent" cut into their flesh, and spelled in blood on the wall.

is that ****** up or what?

Wow...very interesting thread!!! ^-^

I've had a bunch of dreams with anime characters in them....hmmm..I remember in one of my dreams it was kind of a random anime characters/ Star Wars thing.

I was in my 7th grade Science class and it was normal until I noticed to my right that Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were having a glare match. Sesshomaru had a whole bunch of spitballs in his hair and Inuyasha was trying to contain his laughter.
Up front, my teacher turned into Darth Vader and was fighting the text book.

Then I noticed someone laughing and turned to my left. Miroku, Wolfwood, Vash, Krillian, and Dou were sitting in a circle passing around a joint. They were laughing their a** off at Yugi as he was being chased by evil kuribos and man-eater bugs that yami Bakura summoned. He was laughing on the floor.

Then Luke Skywalker walks in and starts fighting Kuwabara....then I woke up.

I've had a Ukoku-related dream recently*JOY*but, he only plays a minor part in my dream *SORROW*I was at my aunt's house and UKOKU WAS THERE!!!YIPEEE!But, strangly, he was wearing a lab coat and normal clothes underneath(He kinda looks like Nii Jye Yi...oh wait...he IS Nii Jye Yi...*kicks Nii for getting a haircut and forgetting to shave when he would've looked so HOT with shoulder-length hair*)He only plays a minor role and my dream was very short, all he did was sit somewhere and I kept staring at him the whole time, then, he noticed and smirked...he gave one of those "I-know-you're-obbcessed-over-me-and-you'd-better-come-up-and-say-so" smirks, then, I just woke up...damn!!!I wanna know what happens next!!!

ok, ok. i had another disturbing anime dream yesterday.

nabeshin was riding a unicycle, juggling puuchuus. this continued for a while until an extremely overlarged majin buu fell from nowhere, and landed on him. the room then proceeded to explode.

why do these dreams always end in explosions i wonder?

hehe....fun stuff.

When I dream of anime it usually consists of anime guys, don't ask. :rolleyes: To give you an example, my most recent dream had Al from FMA in it. When he is older and out of his tin or metal or whatever suit, mind you. Yes Al is cute, if ya haven't seen pictures of his older self you are deprived. Anywho, it was kind of a depressing dream. Ed had died and Al was all sad and angry and he was blowing up things. He then went crazy and killed himself. Yes, I was kind of disturbed by this dream, but heck I had just watched a gory FMA show before I went to bed :sleep:, I couldn't help it.

Have a good laugh with this one:

The setting takes place near my house where a Elementary School rests. The Pawns....er...Characters I drempt up were Furiza and Kakorotto.

Basically. Furiza and Kakarotto were fighting (as always) but near the end Furiza was gaining the upper hand and laughed. Kakarotto out of desperation chucked his boot at him. It hit Furiza in the head and he looked at Kakarotto and said in Dr. Evil's voice: "OW. You shot me you a- hole."
Kakarotto laughed then I ran them over with a car that played the coocarotcha theme. Burori was of course in the passenger seat and he turned to me and said :" Do it again." And I did....until I woke up..

yet another anime dream of mine, which *surprise, surprise!* ends in an explosion.

nabeshin, ilpalazzo, kabapu and koshi rikudowere having a contest with each other on who could make the biggest explosion. this contest proceeded for about ten minutes, untill the planet blew up.

amongst the debris you could fainly here kabapu's voice saying "now there's no need to panic..."

explosions and anime just seem to go together i guess...

[COLOR=Blue]Hey out there everybody. I had another anime dream. There's this cafe called "Three Aces" not to far from where I live. In my dream (the sky was purple for some reason..) I was at the Three Aces, and Kenshin and Sano were at an oposite table. Kenshin was drinking a milk, and Sano was having a Sam Adams. "Damn!" Sano says. "This is good beer." Kenshin just smiled and nodded. "Hi guys!" I said. "Good Evening." Kenshin replied with a smile. "Yo." Sano said. That was it, however. Why was the sky purple?
Keep sending in your replys! Thanks everyone!

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

this thread has been fun. - here's another of my wierd anime dreams.

this one is from last night ( i think)

Space butler is tap dancing on top of gundam deathscythe. duo comes out of the cockpit and says "hey! what the hell do you think you are doing?" space butler then jumps down onto the cockpit. and says some gibberish. (i think it was something like "oog gug a joog"). space butler then explodes.

it ends in an explosion again?!?!

[color=crimson]The other day I fell asleep writing a paper about an American reformer. So I was walking down a long hallway filled with stacked chair stabbed through with katanas, and suddenly Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist jumped out from behind on of the stacks and said "Boo!" So I jumped back and said "Whoa, you really fit right behind that stack, I never would have seen you." So he got upset and made one of those white anime aghast faces and said "How dare you say I'm so short you would need a magnifying glass to find me amongst the ants!!!" I stared. He then said "I'll reform you." Clapped his hands and pointed at me and I woke up.
It was weird. But apparently stacked chair are a symbol for finding new places or moving to a new home. O_o

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

I find it quite interesting that I just so happened to come to this site and read this thread today since I barely recall having a dream last night which if i remember correctly featured Kenshin Himura. I would say what it was about but I really don't remember anything about it anymore.

Guest SweetSean
I dream of and/or in Anime 75% of the time I am sleeping. 90% of the 75% I am dreaming that I am in Inuyasha and the 10% I am dreaming that I am in Witch Hunter Robin and Yu-Gi-Oh.

[SIZE=-3]Little known secret about me, for some strange reason I'm always dreaming about a different ending to Outlaw Star. No seriously, I've had like...over a couple hundred over the past few years. I should write some down. My girlfriend got me in the habit of doing that when I was bored or tired. I always seem to come up with a new ending...sometimes good...sometimes bad...every day or so. :D[/SIZE]

One time I had a dream that me, my friend, and Ash from pokemon were racing in a big warehouse for school supplies.... :animedepr

BTW: I actually won the race. Ash came in second and my friend came last.
I won a pack of Power Puff Girl School supplies.... :animeswea

----------------

This wasn't my dream but a friend of mines dream. Here is what she told me:

"You and I were in ToysRus and pokemon started chasing us. Pickachu was the leader and all the other pokemon were behind him. Then I woke up and went to the bathroom..."

[color=navy][size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards! In the future, please keep in mind that double-posting is strictly forbidden, which is why I merged your first and second replies. Thank you very much.

~Dagger~[/size][/color]

another one of my anime dreams.

nabeshin, kumikumi, hyatt, ilpalazzo, kabapu, matsuya and the whole of the department of city security from excell saga were all talking amongst each other while eating rice. this continued for about ten minutes. faintly at first, but growing in volume, you could hear "get out of the way you ignorant masses!". exell then fell from the ceiling, knocking everyone over and landing in the rice
. ecell then says "phew.. that was close!" ilpalazzo then hits ecxell over the head.

excell then proceeds to explode.

more explosive endings? this is getting beyond a joke...

One of my first included: Digimon, Reboot, Zelda, pokemon, and a bathroom

me and the digidestined were standing next to a cliff (I was Tai) and a huge group of tourists pushed off the side. We were falling and I grabbed a ledge on the canyon across from us. Everyone else grabbed on to me and we climbed up to a small ledge. There was an opening so we went in and to the right was a small crawlspace. I went in and everyone else followed. Then a trap door shut and a skulltula(a spider/skull from Zelda) and dropped down. Agumon blew him up, the trap door opened and we left. Then we walker through A giant room to the end of the room. there was a hallway. We went left and There was some woman spaceship driver from Reboot standing next to a opening. We went in the opening and it was a school bathroom. Then I woke up

Just a general note to those posting in this thread... Some of the replies here have been fine, but a lot of them are less coherent than I'd like. Your dreams don't have to make sense, heh, but the least you can do is describe them in a way that's relatively easy to follow--which entails using proper sentence & paragraph breaks (not to mention correct capitalization, punctuation, etc.) to the best of your ability. No one's posts need to be perfect, but they should be readable. Please keep this in mind for the future. Thanks! :)

~Dagger~