OtakuBoards

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Transtic Nerve

Well I got the game earlier today.... I played the Demo version, but the real game is much better.... although I misss the Japanese :( anyway...

I'm totally interested in how this game is going to work. I was extremely into MGS and I have beaten that numerous times.... so I'm extremely intrested in this one and this plot and which villians return.... It's a little more difficult than MGS, that is ofcourse on Normal mode..... which makes it tons better.... alot more options, better graphis, fun things you can do.... I'm sure most of you have read the reviews.... but if you love MGS, you'll Love MGS2

Anyway, anyone plan on buying this game? If not you should really consider it... it's one of the few games I'll play, thus it must be good :p

yes, I will definately buy the game, as I have said since news of it came out over a year ago, heh....

the plot should be better than MGS, MGS didn't have much in the way of plot, bad guys have nuclear warhead, you....stop....them, woo -_-

it was nonetheless a cool game though, and the second one, although short, will still be cool, I wanted the japanese in there too, awww nuts....

I just got it yesterday too and I was engrossed with it for hours. That's saying a lot because I rarely sit there in front of a televsion for that long. I for one love the American voice acting. Simply put, it's one of the few dubbed videogames that actually does a comendable job of conveying any sense of belief. I mean, David Hayter is great. This is one of the few games that truly allows the gamer to feel emotion. However, an option to toggle between original Japanese and English would have been a nice touch. Once again, the bosses are second to none, and the character Raiden is a nice addition. Finally, any game that lets you slip on bird droppings screams fantastic. Someone told me though, that it suffers from Devil May Cry syndrome in that it ends in a weak manner. I hope it's not true.

I didn't time to play it alot last night.... my brother was playing it for a while.... I got to at like 1:00 in the morning... I played for a bit... then I died.... i can't consentrate at 1:00 heh... not on a game like MGS2

Anyway, yes great game it is.... hopefully it'll be as good as number 1 as far as plot goes... looks like it so far.

And yes, it is one of the best dubbed games I've ever played... I always thought they did good when it came to that... in MGS1 as well... I like how they keep the dialogue....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]...
.... so I'm extremely intrested in this one and this plot and which villians return....
Anyway, anyone plan on buying this game? If not you should really consider it... it's one of the few games I'll play, thus it must be good :p [/B][/QUOTE]
I've heard and seen the Revolver Ocelot(sp?) has returned.
And I am most definetley going to buy this game.

alright you guys that have gotten somewhere on this game -- I NEED SOME HELP!!! i am playing the actual game, not the demo, mmkay -- i beat olga on the ship, but now i am just running around, i have explored the entire ship as far as i know -- WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW HMMM???

thanks, i have been stuck here for a few hours . . .