OtakuBoards

might as well jump on the bandwagon.... again

Stormbringer

These are two pictures of me with my girlfriend Stacy

One is at homecoming this past October, the other is at her cousin's wedding last July. My scanner make everything way more red than it should be, though. Probably should have scanned my larger homecoming pic instead of the wallet.... oh well

[url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/stevestacy.jpg[/url]
[url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/stevestacy2.jpg[/url]

Ain't we cute together? ^_^x

If you would have smiled in the first pic!!!!!!!!! I might have liked it.... better.... I do like the second one though.... :) You two do look cute together...

When I get a boyfriend.... I'm gonna take pics... and then show them t you all ::evil laugh is heard::..... uhh yes.... back i go now ::jumps off a bridge::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]If you would have smiled in the first pic!!!!!!!!! I might have liked it.... better.... I do like the second one though.... :) You two do look cute together...

When I get a boyfriend.... I'm gonna take pics... and then show them t you all ::evil laugh is heard::..... uhh yes.... back i go now ::jumps off a bridge:: [/B][/QUOTE]

What ever hapened to alex??

ahh whatever...

Imposter!

you sorta look like my brother!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

What ever hapened to alex??

[/B][/QUOTE]

Alex and I called it quits basically... we still are great friends... and I'm trying to get him to send some of his poetry to OtakuPoetry.... i'm sure he will... but we just.... aren't for each other at the moment... maybe sometime later.... I guess you could say I'm dating another guy now... we've only been out once but we plan on going out again... and again i hope... so yeah...

I jumped off a bridge.. because...... you know... I dunno why....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]If you would have smiled in the first pic!!!!!!!!! I might have liked it.... better.... I do like the second one though.... :) You two do look cute together...[/B][/QUOTE]

Alright.... look. Her mom caught me off guard in the first one! Stacy grabbed me by the waist, spun me around, and *flash* goes the camera.

I hope to have more pictures of us by the end of these upcoming holidays. Maybe a few before Xmas (I leave for relatives then), definately some at New Years and Thanksgiving. I get to eat at her house for one of my dinners!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]that's kewl! You gonna post htem here when you get them? [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course I will. I shouldn't have too much trouble convincing Stacy to have some pictures taken. Lately she's been less camera shy if I'm in the pic too.

Just gotta wait a couple weeks to use up the film and develop it.

[quote][b]The second pic is somewhat better. So how long have you two been dating?[/b][/quote]

We dated for about 2 weeks last year at the beginning of November, then broke up but stayed good friends, and now we've been dating for 4 months since July.