OtakuBoards

Whisper Once More [PG-SLV]

Ezekiel

[SIZE=1][CENTER][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][U]Whisper Once More[/U][/B]

I don?t know how it happened, but somehow, my whole world was turned around in mere seconds. A fleeting glance, savouring the taste of soft lips, a gentle touch of skin, deep sigh. I stumbled on the stairs, daydreaming again.

A laugh escaped my lips, the bottom one dried and bitten, a nervous habit that I promised to stop?last year. My schoolbag dropped to the floor, a soft thud on the oak floorboards. Another sigh, I dropped to the bed, pulling pillow to my chest for some comfort. My diary sits on my desk in its usual place; framed photos of friends and pets surround it. I flick to today?s date and switch on my CD player?

[I]?Seemed to stop my breath
My head on your chest
Waiting to cave in
From the bottom of my??[/I]

Ah, sweet irony, you run my life. I turn onto my back, lifting and bending my legs to support my diary, the lid of my pen balanced between my lips.

[I]??I?m melting
Never caught my breath
Every second I?m without you
I?m a mess??[/I]

The Used, a brilliant band for the angst-ridden teenager. I scrawled across the page in my untidy hand, ?Thinking is bad, always remember that.? It was true; I always seemed to remember last spring at the worst possible time, not that any time was good, mind you. I needed to finish this journal entry, as leader of the Diary Club I had to have at least one good page of depressed ranting every week. Yeah, that?s right, Diary Club. I suppose you could think of it as one of those therapy groups, just run by teenagers.

I started my diary shortly after last spring break came to a close, my first love, and my first broken heart. I decided I needed someone to talk to, teenagers who found solace in the pages of their trusty books. So, the Diary Club was formed, five of us met up after school every Friday and read the journal entries of that week. Then we talked and offered advice to one another. It was nice and the people in that group had grown to be my best friends.

I poised my pen for the last line, listening to the music that seemed to wash right through me.

[I]?You can stay and watch me fall
And of course I?ll ask for Help.?[/I]

I sung that last bit, finishing my journal entry, [I]?And I still love him.?[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER]****[/CENTER]
[RIGHT]Oh, another romance with an angsty twist. I just couldn?t help myself, using The Used as my muse couldn?t have given any other result. (Song is called ?I Caught Fire, for reference.) Not much to say, really, basic romance RP idea based around a group of friends with hectic things happening in their school or home lives, whichever.

[B][U]Sign up:[/U]
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Journal Entry-[/B] Just a snippet of your journal to show what kind of day your character has. This, of course, only applies to members of the Diary Club.

I?ll want to fill all the four remaining places for the Diary Club members, but you don?t have to be a part of the club. You could be another student, teacher, whichever. It may be nice to have that?guy who my character was writing about, but we don?t really need him, heh.

I?m posting this now, however my internet is down and I can?t get online nearly as much so the sign ups will be open until I?m properly set up again. That should, hopefully, be around Friday or Saturday.

Other than that, sign up and be creative. You can go wild for the Diary Club members, within obvious reason, but I don?t want all of them to be suicidal-depressed, bad things don?t have to have happened in their lives, they may just be angry and need an outlet.[/RIGHT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]My, my, my. I'm just signing up like crazy this week. <<;;[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b]Name:[/b] Kanashimi, Yangu
[b]Age:[/b] 16 [Junior]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] -[url=http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/schoolgirls/kei_toume.jpg][color=white]Yangu[/color][/url]-

[b]Personality:[/b] Yangu is the type to keep her problems to herself and seem totally happy on the outside. She's constantly doing something- whether it be skipping around, talking with friends, or just walking in silence. She can never stand still for more than a minute, which gets her in trouble often. Yangu ditches school with her friends a lot, but her Dad is too busy to notice, and she doesn't bother listening to her step mother trying to scold her. Yangu is also very kind. Most would not describe her as inviting, but she's very friendly once she gets to know someone.

[b]Journal Entry:[/b] "Mom came by unannounced last weekend. Yuji, my little brother, was with her. Dad was upset. I mean really upset. I have never heard him scream like that at her. Maybe its because she stole Yuji and got away with it? I know he's never gotten over her leaving him. But still. I didn't know it was that bad.

Other than that, the weekend was boring. To tell you the truth, I really was looking forward to school. At home, Dad's either not there, or busy. I wish I could talk to him, but I just can't seem to get his attention. Sabishii was complaining about my room again. I don't see why she cares. I don't allow her in there, anyway.

I hate step-parents.

My boombox broke again. Well.. not exactly. The cord was chewed up. I blame Sabi's* dog. That stupid thing eats all my stuff. I almost ran over him once, too. I'm glad my Dad lets me leave the house, though. If he didn't, I don't know what I'd do. It's horrible being stuck there. The only thing keeping me from going back to Japan is [i]you-know-who[/i]. It's too bad he's taken. Eh. A girl can dream."

[size=1][color=blue]EDIT: I edited in Yangu's appearance and personality. Hope it's okay so we can get this RP started soon! ^__^[/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Micheal Nickelback
[b]Age:[/b] 17 (Senior)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=11&pos=12]Lose the weapons and give him a midnight blue Gibson guitar.[/URL]
[b]Personality:[/b] Micheal seems like a cool guy, in control of things, always with a level head. He'll never put someone down when he doesn't know them, unless they insult him first. Then you might want to clear out of the area.

Other than that, he's a loyal friend. However, after being a transfer student, taking up his whole Junior year, he's got no friends.

[/color][/size]

[B]Name-[/B] Shayanne ?Shay? Raquel
[B]Age-[/B] 23
[B]Gender-[/B] Female

[B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/AyaB.jpg]Shay[/URL]

[B]Personality-[/B] Being the counselor that she is, Shay has a tendency to be strict and discipline the students, yet she has a soft spot for them and likes to act as a shelter. She may appear innocent and kind, perhaps angelic to those who don?t know her, but when school is out and there?s nothing to do, Shay is the motorcycle riding, late night partying, crazy plan making girl with a jaded heart and jaded eyes. Her students knew nothing of her other life, her other self, all they knew was the teacher who seemed to care about her students and called once in a while to check on them. It was strange, but it was as if she understood and when there was no one else to go to, Shay was there. If only she had someone like that, then perhaps she wouldn?t be so closed off to people, perhaps so much hatred towards the world would not become of her.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]Urk, I should have said to you on MSN, Jian, the guy is not a part of the Diary Club. Sorry, my mistake. The club is made out of friends who have been together for a year, so he would be new and it wouldn't make sense.

Anywho, I like what I see and my internet is actually sorted! I'll have my sign up...eventually.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][b]Name[/b]- Kris ?23? Roe
[b]Age[/b]- 16
[b]Gender[/b]- Male
[b]Appearance[/b]- [url]http://www.dallasconcerts.net/pictures/ataris/4.jpg[/url]
[b]Personality[/b]- Kris is kind of your normal guy, enjoying a few subjects at school, despising maths to the fullest extent his body can take, and loving music with burning passion. Kris is a kind hearted type of guy, and he?s the guy that would give away his last rolo even if he hadn?t had one yet. He?s the lead singer and guitarist of his band, but he doesn?t let that get to his head like some people would do, and generally invites the whole crowd back to the after-gig party. He?s not a real party animal, but knows he can have a good time with or without alcohol, and isn?t too bothered about looking to far into the future. He wants to live each day as it is, and see it as his last.[/COLOR]

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]Name- Jake Rowan

Age- 16 [Junior]

Gender- Male

Appearance- See attchment

Personality- Jake is an out going sorta guy. He'll go out of his way to help his friends, whether it be skipping school, or leaving in the middle of class, Jake is always one to help. He also tries to do it with a smile, leaving no one to even try and doubt his intentions.

Deep down though, Jake harbors a secret. It's one that most of his friends know about, but he still doesn't want the whole world to know about it.

Journal Entry

Today, my sister Jill had an emmotional breakdown in the bathroom. She's only two years older than me, but sometimes I feel like I'm protecting her instead of the other way around.

I ran in and asked her why she was crying, but she wouldn't say, so I walked her from the bathroom to the table where I had made some coffee. I poured her a cup, and slowly probed her for info. Apparently, that asshole she's been dating has been seen going around with some tramp.

I felt for her, I really did. Last year, after that fiasco with Jeana, I really don't trust alot of people at that school. Anyways, we sat there talking for about two hours, and by the time I had realized that it was late, I had already decided to not go to school, so I just sat and watch a bit of TV. Which is where I am right now.

I was just think about him again. The way his hair sometimes slides down into his face, and he brushes it back with his hand. I also love hearing him and his band practise, his voice being the only thing I hear sometimes.

I need to stop going off in tangents about him. He's important, but not improtant enough, 'eh?[/size][/color]

[Color=Red][Size=1]If anything is wrong, PM me.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray][CENTER]-Name-
Chernobog Wolfgang Scott, goes by Wolf

-Age-

-Gender-
Male

-Appearance-
[URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=24&pos=20]The guy in the center[/URL]
Give him modern, punk/goth clothes and a lip stud, but keep the hair-band. Yeah, he wears a hair-band.

-Personality-
Chernobog Wolfgang Scott hates everything. Especially his parents. Because they named him Chernobog Wolfgang Scott. So, he hates [I]everything[/I]. He's dark, he's solitary, and he's constantly pissed off. It's like someone beat him with a goth stick until he stopped moving (note: credited to my friend Josh. So be pissed off at him). He's surly and belligerant to all authority figures, never does jack in class, and is usually getting the crap kicked out of him for various reasons. He is not, under any pretense, a happy kid.

This is going to be a very interesting character to play. Watch out for the Wolf. Or not.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]