OtakuBoards

Project: INFINITE [M-VL]

Kitty

[i]"It was the war's fault. Maybe, had the US won earlier, the whole incident would never have happened. But it did. And because it did, the entire world must pay.

Eleven death-ridden years had past before the [b]Outbreak[/b]. It was never supposed to happen. They were never supposed to get out. Once Project: I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E. was deemed a failure, the military was going to get rid of the experiments. But someone let them out, thinking they might end the war."[/i] -General Austin Poles, 9/8/87 - 11/2/17

[U]Background:[/U]
The war between the US and Japan had already been going on for five years by the year 2014. Horrific events, such as August 29th, 2011, when Japan bombed a large military base in Texas that was hosting a nuclear bomb program.

It eradicated all life within 200 square miles.

The US fought back by dropping their latest Hydrogen bomb on the northern most island of Japan in early 2012. 20,000 Japanese civilians were killed, along with the 13,000 soldiers at the military bases there.

The use of nuclear weapons, surprisingly, stopped after the bombing of Hokkaido.

The war started in 2009, after US supposedly (according to Japanese representitives in the last UN meeting with all countries present - 7/21/09) breeched a crucial part of the latest nuclear pact [N.W.U. Pact - passed by UN in late 2007] stating that, "No countries shall produce any nuclear weapons for military use without consent from the entire UN". Unfortunately, Japan's accusation was denied, and Japan suceeded from the UN.

An action like this resulted in an up-in-arms. Everyone prepared for war.

The beginning of World War 3 was in early 2010, after a large number of American Japanese citizens were executed, and Japan sent pictures to the US.

Many strange programs were fit into the budget. All were either cut short, or didn't produce the desired result, and were then cut from the budget. But one particular program, [b]Project: INFINITE[/b], passed all major tests, and produced sufficient results. Not until the most crucial part of the experimenting, did the program go wrong.

The program began in late 2010, no more than a year after the war had begun. It lasted until the beginning of 2020.

The test subjects, 8 children no older than 5 each, had their DNA fused with DNA from other animals that had desired traits. For the first year of the program, all the test subjects accepted the DNA injected into them. Their bodies accepted it and eventually fused with it, creating the first batch of sub-humans. The program was dubbed "INFINITE" for the initials of the 8 children:
[I]-Indigo
-Nina
-Francesco
-Isaak
-Nathen
-Inna
-Theodore
-Elisa[/I]

Towards the beginning of the tenth year of the program, the children began to change rapidly, their bodies beginning to take in more of the DNA than wanted. The changes became so great, that their bodies no longer resembled humans.

They were scientific blunders.

Project: INFINITE was thereby cancelled, and the children were set to be executed. But one rogue scientist, who desired his work not to be in vein, released the experiments from their cages and they began to cause havok.

Many of the scientists were brutally murdered by the creatures. They soon went after bigger cities, and, for the experiments who could fly, they traveled to the other continents and began destroying things there as well.

The war, starting in 2009 between Japan and the US has gone on for eleven years, up until now (the year 2020). The eight children were taken into the program in the year 2010, and were tested for ten years, until the outbreak in late 2019. The children have been on the loose for three months now.

[u]Sign Ups:[/u]
Well, if you bothered to read that whole thing, I need some of the 8 children, and some regular soldiers or scientists. We are currently in World War 3. It started out as Japan vs. US, but ended up the Experiments vs. the World.

[B]Name:[/B] Anything, really. But make it relate to your origin.
[B]Age:[/B] Children - 15 or younger. Everyone else can be no younger than 18 (you have to be old enough to be in the army)
[B]Alliance:[/B] US, Japan, INFINITE (experiments)
[B]Origin:[/B] Where were you born?
[B]Appearance:[/B] Speaks for itself
[B]Gene:[/B] This one is important, but it's only for the experiments. This is where you put what animal the DNA attached to yours was. (Basically, are you a bird freak, cat freak, horse freak, etc.)
[b]Personality:[/b] What is your character like?
[b]Motives:[/b] I like the idea of what motivates your character rather than a biography of them. Tell me what made your character what she is. If you're one of the 8 children, tell me why you became a part of "Project: INFINITE".

Yes, I know it's long, but none of it has to be long. I want just enough to get the basic idea of the character.

INFINITE Children:
Indigo - Ozy Jones
Nina - Me
Francesco - Black_Pheonix
Isaak - Rin
Nathen - Anarchy
Inna - StarrStruck
Theodore - Corey
Elisa - Katsie

That leaves no more child spots open. Depending on the amount of children to soldier sign ups we get, the story may be different. But I'll get all the info up in the underground thread (which I haven't started yet <<;; ) before this hits the Square.

Remember, if you sign up too late and there are no INFINITE children spots left, you can still be one of the few scientists who worked on the Project.

Links:
You are here --> Sign Ups: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=45948][color=white]Click[/color][/url]
Project: INFINITE - Arena: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46011][color=white]Click[/color][/url]
Underground: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46003][color=white]Click[/color][/url]

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Hey, Revy. Very snazzy work. Hope you like my sign-up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[U][B]SIGN-UP[/B][/U]

[B]Name:[/B]
Isaak Garin
[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Alliance:[/B]
INFINITE

[B]Origin:[/B]
America

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[URL=http://www.hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=24&pos=30][COLOR=Yellow]Isaak[/COLOR][/URL]
His ears, however, are now sharp and pointed and his fangs have sharpened. His nails have also grown exponentially.

[B]Gene:[/B]
Wolf DNA.(wolf freak, lol.)

[B]Personality:[/B]
Isaak has changed a lot ever since being a part of Project I.N.F.I.N.T.E. He who was once gentle and friendle to all is now secluded and only opens to the other members of the project. He is very distrusting of humans, especially americans, though he himself was born there. Any mention of the project or the scientists that expiriment on him and he gets touchy. That's a part of his life he'd rather forget, but cannot, as every time he looks in the mirror he is reminded of it.

[B]Motives:[/B]
Isaak had been the son of an american soldier, and he held his father in the highest regard. When his father went off to battle, Isaak couldn't have been happier. However, his views regarding the war soon changed. His mother recieved a phone call from the military saying that his father had been killed by the japanese. His mother's heart broke down, and a couple of days later she passed away. A couple soldiers came to his house soon after, telling him they would be taking him.

While in the car he overheard them whisperig about the project, and gladly voulenteered (sp?). They pretended like they were uniterested, but when he pleaded with them they willignly accepted. The expiriments were awful, and may painful. But Isaak wanted to avenge his father. He liked the project at first, it was making him more powerful. However, when the project went wrong he became terribly afraid. He was now a freak of nature.

When the rouge scientist unleashed the members of the project he revealed something to Isaak. The Japanese had not killed his father. The U.S. had done so to get Isaak to join. Now, with nowhere to go, Isaak travels with the other members of the project to find their place in the world.

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]EDIT: Finished!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name: Elisa Kim

Alliance: INFINITE

Origin: S. Korea

Appearance: See attachment

Gene: Cat DNA

Personality: Elisa used to be a sweet little girl. She used to bake cookies for the elderly, volunteer at the local pet store. She always used to get straight A?s. Basically your typical bubbly little Korean girl. That all changed when Elisa became an experiment. She now is an evil little girl and is all about killing.

Motives: Elisa loved cats. When she heard about the project she quickly went to the lab to get her cat DNA. Then everything that could go bad went bad. She was brainwashed and didn?t even remember about her own sister, Alice. She woke up one day in the lab and she had fur. She lifted up her hand and instead of a hand she had a paw and claws. The lab was always dark and they ran experiments on her. For example, they would put her in a maze with a rat and made her chase after it. When the projects finally went wild and broke out she quickly and gruesomely took out 6 scientists

Name: Francesco (I have no ideas for a last name)

Alliance: INFINITE

Origin: Italy

Appearance: (See Attachment). Sections of his skin long his neck/shoulders, lower arms/hands, and thighs appears to have scales (like a snake's), eyes have a reptilian look. His cloak also has a hood to hide his face.

Gene: Pit Viper

Personality: Francesco is borderline insane. He has believed himself to be far above normal humans, to the point of being god's destroyer/saviour on the Earth (which is why he has the name of a saint), since he was a small child. He truely believes that only he and the other children of INFINITE have the right to choose who lives and dies.

Motives: Francesco's motives are simple, cure the planet of the human blight, and save only those worthy, though it is still undecided if even he knows which is which. Francesco became more obessed after being offered the "upgrade" by the INFINITE scientists, who saw him as the perfect emotionless weapon for their purpose.

Every genetic splicing needs at least one crazy person to spice things up. Just let me know if you need any more info.

EDIT: Also, I hope you don't mind that I changed the name "Fredrick" to "Francesco."

[color=blue][size=1]O_O! Holy crap! Lots more sign ups than I expected.. I feel so happy! xD

Well, for those that don't quite understand (I know; I didn't give you much detail about the INFINITE project), I'll have the underground thread up by tomorrow night. Hopefully done by today.

Hiya Rin. ^_~

Oops. Off to school I go. ;_;[/size][/color]

[U][B]SIGN-UP[/B][/U]

[I]Name: [/I] Indigo Esbenshade

[I]Age:[/I] 14

[I]Alliance[/I]: INFINITE

[I]Origin: [/I] Russia

[I]Appearance:[/I] [URL=http://www.hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=8][COLOR=Yellow]Indigo[/COLOR][/URL]. Only lose the sword and fancy clothes, add long pointed ears, make his hair wilder, his eyes a little bigger and cover him with short black and white fur.

[I]Gene:[/I] Zebra

[I]Personality:[/I] Indigo is basically a normal guy, but he's very skittish, very jumpy, and quick to fly off the handle. He doesn't like being confined, and hates being indoors. He likes sports, but (being the mutant freak he is) rarely or never gets a chance to play them. He's shy, but confident, if that makes any sense, and fairly competitive. He's also very much a follower.

[I]Motives:[/I] Indigo's father was one of the scientist who headed INFINITE. He never planned to use Indigo as one of the test subjects, but after Indigo's mother died, the child services department planned to give him to his grandmother. Not wanting to lose the only part of his family he had left, Indigo's father decided that the only way he was going to be able to keep his son was to use him as part of the project. Indigo really has no bad feelings about this, oddly enough...zebras had always been his favorite animal anyway.

After they escaped, Indigo almost went back to his father, but overheard his father and one of the other scientists talking about the INFINITE children needing to be destroyed. He ran with the others. He sometimes still thinks about his dad - but doesn't ever want to see him again. He dreams of going to Africa someday.

The zebra DNA made him very strong and very fast, but also very clumsy. He may look graceful, but he stumbles when he has to walk slowly. He's best defense is his feet - he can kick hard enough to break bones.

[size=1][b]Name:[/b] Theodore O'Connor

[b]Age:[/b] 15

[b]Alliance:[/b] INFINITE (though very loosely)

[b]Origin:[/b] Ireland

[b]Appearance:[/b] Theo is about four feet tall, weighs about 78 lbs, has large gold eyes, and a dark complexion where there are no brown feathers. His face angles down to a beak, and his arms have sprouted feathers, turning into wings capable of flight.

[b]Gene:[/b] Periguine Falcon

[b]Personality:[/b] Theo is a total and complete recluse. He doesn't like being in large groups of people and would much rather be by himself in the skys. Flying is the only thing that keeps him sane. He is shunned by society. Hated by the normals. And unable to live a normal life.
Solitude.

[b]Motives:[/b] Theo was given to the government by his parents when the call for 'volunteers' was issued. They couldn't afford to keep him, and the government was issueing a hefty sum of money to anyone who's children were chosen. His unique brain chemistry allowed for the quick assimilation of the new DNA, and he was selected.
When the DNA was first introduced to his system, his skin took on a feathered pattern, and his eyesight became that of a bird of prey. His bones hallowed out, making him lighter than any normal human.
When the accidental mutations occured, his arms grew feathers out of the back, making flight possible. All his teeth fell out, and a psuedo beak formed from his upper lip and nose hardening and fusing to a point. His toes fused together, sprouting razor sharp talons. His vocal chords changed, and for a while he was unable to talk.
After everyone broke out, he chose to live in the mountains of Nepal. He didn't want anything to do with anyone.[/size]

[U][B]SIGN-UP[/B][/U]

[I]Name: [/I] Inna Radislav

[I]Age:[/I]15

[I]Alliance[/I]: INFINITE

[I]Origin:[/I] Romainia

[I]Appearance:[/I] [URL=http://www.hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=0]Inna[/URL].
She has larger eyes, however, and is covered with soft grey fur.

[I]Gene:[/I] Seal

[I]Personality:[/I] Inna would like to be an actress, if she were normal. She's very dramatic. She's not a follower. She much prefers to do her own thing. She likes to be with people, but only when they don't try to tell her to do things. She is very affectionate, and occasionally gets on the nerves of the more angsty INFINITE expiriments. Inna loves water, and any time it rains she can be found out in it, running around like an idiot. The others would occasionally tell her that acting like an idiot is not that different from her normal behavior, but she doesn't care.

[I]Motives:[/I] Inna was raised in an orphange in Romainia. Due to the wars, the orphanages were practically overflowing. Much like Theodore, she was sent because the orphanage needed money. Now, she just wants to find a way to be normal and become an actress - or at the very least accepted. Inna was actually quite horrified by the deaths of the scientists. She's very soft hearted, and prefers to run rather than fight.

[b]Name:[/b] Nina
[B]Age:[/B] 13
[B]Alliance:[/B] INFINITE
[B]Origin:[/B] China

[B]Appearance:[/B] -[url=http://www.hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=2][color=white]Nina[/color][/url]-
She appears just as she does in the picture, except her ears have grown tremendously and migrated up to the top of her head, and she has spouted bat wings.

[B]Gene:[/B] Nina was crossed with a vampire bat

[B]Personality:[/B] Being the youngest of the INFINITE children, Nina sometimes felt left out, and other times felt babied. She was always quiet and shy. Now that she's old enough to take care of herself, she's much more outspoken, and never backs down from a fight/arguement. Nina tends to be bubbly and energetic almost all the time, but she's a real downer when in a bad mood.

[B]Motives:[/B] Nina's real mother had not wanted her, but didn't want to get an abortion. So, instead, after Nina was born, her mother gave her to her best friend. Nina never knew her mother, because her new family moved to America before she was old enough to remember her. Strangely, her foster parents died when she was 2, and she was "adopted" into the American program, "Project: INFINITE" on her birthday. Her changes were not so severe; she still has her skin, and only sometimes does the entire bat form engulf her. Now all she wants is a cure. She wants to be normal again.

[size=1][color=blue]Well, all of you except for night_angel811 are accepted. Those who haven't finished your sign ups hopefully will soon, but I'm not requiring it immediately. I'm going to go get started on the underground thread now, and I'll PM night_angel811 what she needs to change. ^__^

And thank you all so much for signing up! *huggles you all* x3[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Blue]Name: Seargent Craig Walker
Alliance: US
Origin China
Appearance:[IMG]http://www.skinbase.org/files/shots/1-1-Uniform.jpg[/IMG]
Personality: A straight forward soldier in the United States Army. He is a good guy who has a big heart but he is a cold killer when it comes to the infinite children and al other matters of war.
Motives: His fatther was a marine his mother in the Navy and his Grandfather the air force.He joined the army to try to help in the effort but also to finish off the branches list his family has. He enjoys his job and especially the fact that he is the youngest E-5(seargent) in his unit.[/COLOR]

I need a link to the underground thread if you don't mind.

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Nathen Johnson

[B]Age:[/B] 15

[B]Alliance:[/B] INFINITE

[B]Origin:[/B] England

[B]Appearance:[/B] Nathen is around six feet tall, with powerful legs and arms. His skin is tanned, and his face is that of a lion, with a thick mane around his face. He has claws on each toe and each finger, and fangs.

[B]Gene:[/B] Nathen was crossed with a lion

[B]Personality:[/B] Nathen is a sarcastic member of the group, who enjoys the wonders of chain-smoking. He is very cynical, and never thinks anything is going to work, that any plan they come up with will fail. However, when in battle, he goes berserk, attacking anything in sight. This is why the other INFINITE members don't like fighting too close to him. When he enters his "blood-fury," as the others have started calling it, he is almost unstoppable.

[B]Motives:[/B] Nathen was sent to the Project by his heroin-addicted mother, who needed the money given to volunteers to feed her habit. Nathen had been very timid, and never talked to anyone. But after the experiment, he has become deeply cynical. He fights only for himself, not for justice or the good of mankind, but because he is simply looking out for number one. He kills because there are some who wish to kill him, and fights because he is fighting back. He might be cynical, but he is not sadistic, though. He will not prolong a death, but instead he will end a life quickly and painlessly.

(OOC: Hope this is ok)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=blue][size=1]Okay! I've FINALLY gotten the underground thread up, and I'll start this thing after dinner. (Din din's in five minutes.. <<;; )

There's a link in the first post, but here it is again:

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46003][b]Underground Thread[/b][/url]

I'll get the link to the Square thread as soon as I post it. Thank you for signing up, and especially thanks for being so patient! x3[/size][/color]