Andrew Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Andrew is wearing jeans, shirt and his good shoes Andrew: It may be 5am but if I hurry up I might still be able to make the night clubs, Gotta go Andrew runs off and in to the first club he finds Andrew: There's no-one here *sigh* Andrew goes back to his room changes into some swim shorts and joins the others on the beach Andrew: How can you sun bathe at 5am in the morning? Moon: Good point! Andrew dives into the water and just floats on his back Andrew: This is the life!
Yoda Posted November 25, 2001 Author Posted November 25, 2001 She can sunbathe because it's Florida you buttmunch (joking about the buttmunch thing). It's about 6am when she started sunbathing, in the summer, so the sun would be up. ---------------------------------- Craig continues running down the beach, sweating. Craig: Running on sand, it pretty d@mn hard.
Andrew Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 All of them re group to discuss where they'll go for breakfast. Andrew is sweating his balls off Sean: What's with you? Andrew: *gasping and sweating* I am Iceman you know! Sean: Oh yeah! I forgot! Andrew: *still gasping* Where are we going for Food?
Anti Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Sean: breakfast....we could eat here....*shrugs*
Andrew Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Andrew: *gasping* If we............eat here..............I think...........I'll melt! Craig: Mabye it was a bad idea to come to florida...........for you! Andrew: *dieing* It's not funny
Ryan Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [b][color=darkred] Dude, you don't look so good!!!![/b][/color]
Dragonfire1477 Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Matt: Hey get used to this weather! You northerners have got to get some sun! (no emotional harm intended on that one) Craig: That's easy for you to say.... Matt brings out his 170 g frisbee. Matt: Who's up for some ultimate?
Anti Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Sean:...Matt i don't think that helped.....Nobility you can handle this.... Nobility:...fine....*SN creates a small ice storm over ice man* Sean:....*Sean shrugs*
Ryan Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [b][color=darkred] [i] Walks into Room #5 and lays down on the bed watching television.[/i] Ryan: I thought this trip was supposed to be fun. [i] falls asleep...ZzZzZzZz![/i][/b][/color]
Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 siren: i'm out for one more wave... siren paddles out and waits pretty soon a HUGE wave builds siren: :eek: uh oh... this is gonna rule!!! siren walks up to the end of the board siren: hang 10!! she walks back and surfes through the tunnel by the time she was out she was at the shore... siren: ready!
Ryan Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [b][color=darkred] Ryan wakes up and stpes out of his room smelling the fresh beach air. Ryan: What is that! Ryan senses a power unlike no other somewhere toward the north. Ryan: i gotta check this out! But i will have to leave my stuff behind and leave them behind without them knowing. ryan changes into a Perigrin Falcon and flies off catching a thermal toward the north...[/b][/color]
Jagan Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Ryu: It's Quiet, too Quiet. I'm going back in. Ryu phases into his room and takes a shower. Ryu: I wonder how Kitty and the rest of them are doing. Oh man, I forgot that I have homework. Ryu sits down and starts to work on his homework.
DeathKnight Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [color=crimson]Ken: I'm from Texas... If you cant handle a little sun never step into the borders of texas... period... [i]Ken grins and walks to his room and takes out his Play Station 2 and starts playing Armored Core 2...[/i][/color]
Yoda Posted November 26, 2001 Author Posted November 26, 2001 Craig suddenly teleports infront of the gang, sweating quite badly. Craig: I........ gotta........ take......... a shower. Craig stumble sinto his room, and turns the shower on. Soon after he comes out, clean again. Andrew: I'll ask again, where are we going for breakfast? Craig: I don't mind......... you guys decide.
DeathKnight Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Muffled cuss words come from Ken's room[/i] Ken: I DIED AGAIN!!! [i]More muffled cuss words...[/i][/color]
Andrew Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Andrew: I think we should just get a Pizza! All: For breakfast? Andrew: Why the hell not?
DeathKnight Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Ken pops out of his room with his sunshades on[/i] Ken: Did someone say... pizza? Andrew: Yea... Ken: Count me in![/color]
Yoda Posted November 26, 2001 Author Posted November 26, 2001 Craig: Pizza eh....... sure!!! Craig rings up the pizza place. Craig: Hello, I'll have *a few pizza orders later* thank you. Craig walks outside. Craig: Pizza's gonna be about 45 minutes.
DeathKnight Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [color=crimson]Ken: 45 minutes? Craig: yea... Ken: Goddamnit... [i]Ken goes into his room and plays his PS2 again...[/i][/color]
Andrew Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Andrew: What?..........45 F***ing minutes! I could go out, buy my own pizza, cook it and F***ing eat it!
Jagan Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 finishes homework Ryu: I think I'll beat DOA3. Ryu walks to his XBox and start to Play DOA3-Survival Mode Ryu: What Character should I use. (10 minutes later)Ryu: Enie, Minie, Moe,.... I give up I'm going with... Hayate. Ryu satarts to play the game
Anti Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 *looks around* Sean:....pizza.....perfectly good breakfast...to long to wait... *Sean walks into his room and wanders around aimlessly for a few mintues* Sean:...too long.... *Sean begins to wander around the beachouse with nothing to do*
Ryan Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [color=indigo][font=century] Perches on a tree branch watching over everyone at the beachhouse. Ryan thinks: They don't even know that I am gone. Why did I have to be a mutant! Being called names all through my school yar. Freak! F*cked up abnormal freak of nature!!!!! God, why did I have to be a mutant? I dont have any friends that are human and none that are mutant. Ryan styas there on his perch watching over the crowd.[/color][/font]
Jagan Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Ryu: I quit. Ryu quits playing and turns it off, and then walks outside. Sees Sean and the rest of them, and walks up to Craig. Ryu: Craig, I have a great Idea. An X-men Tournament. We all fight to see who's the best. I won't fight, though because I have too big an advantage with my phasing abilities, and we can all use our mutant powers. Sean: You're a genius. We need something to keep us busy for about an hour. Andrew: Let's Get started. Ryu, you make the schedule since it was your Idea. Ryu walks up 2 minutes with a paper, and posts it: Match 1:Sean & Craig Match 2:Andrew & Matt Match 3: Moon & Nobility Match 4:Ryan & Ken Match 5: Siren automatically advances to the next round Ryu: Like it? Everybody: Yeah.
DeathKnight Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Everbody BUT Ken says yea[/i] Ken: I'm not gonna be in a tourn -__- Siren fights Ryan[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now